• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
A total of 2 new pictures
also the title card is fake yeah...but its still a good ass pun

another title posted was Spider-Man: Home Wrecker...and these new pics kinda make it look true despite the fakeness
Lol I know, it’s pretty funny to see the cast mess around like that.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
I've played the first ten minutes or so of Persona 5 Strikers - it's most been cutscenes and dialogue (aside from an action setpiece in the beginning to give a tutorial of how to attack/dodge, and walking around near Cafe Leblanc), but it's great to see these characters again.

Last edited:

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
It's funny how different wifi :4link:s are from wifi :ultlink:s.

The stereotypical Sm4sh wifi Link player would rely heavily on projectile abuse in the lag and random Smash attacks, much like his younger brethren. Meanwhile Ultimate Links tend to think they're stylish and are always going for bomb set ups or trying to kill off the top with Spin Attack. Earlier I fought a Link that was fishing hard for Bair 1 confirms. Yet somehow these otherwise skilled looking Link players would still go for risky smash attacks when they don't need to, especially his super punishable Up Smash.

Part of that might just be ranked match making though - Elite Smash may be filtering out just the Links skilled enough to try to be stylish. Then again I still run into Young Links and Toon Links with flow-charty projectile spam in Elite, so I guess Link's new bomb just attracts a certain type of player.

cashregister9

Smash Hero
I've seen a shocking amount of people say the series would be better if it was still sprites.
Ahh the classic case of

"Thing I grew up with Good, New Thing Bad!"

This sickness affects all Fandoms at one point.

THERE IS NO CURE

:jojo:

Last edited:

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Bois the ****ing "watch on Youtube" thumbnail annoyance has been taken down!

clears throat

Anyways.

View attachment 304814

Getting a new State of Play with a focus on 10 games on Thursday. Hopefully one of them will Horizon Forbidden West or maybe.........FFXVI.
I'm not expecting much but I might check it out anyway.

Also, back to Shimarin again are you? Now you can't say anything about me reusing pfp themes so often lol. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom