• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
In his original game? lol no

In all his other appearances as a boss?
Oh... very yes. I have the scars from Kingdom hearts 2 to prove it.
Here are some examples of Final Fantasy bosses I consider hard:
Atomos (FFV) Bombards your party members with Comet and then sucks them up, forcing you to work with the others, especially hard if he kills someone you assigned a powerful class to, such as Summoner or Ninja.
Exdeath 2nd Time (FFV) Exdeath has lots of deadly spells like Death, Level 3 Flare, Firaga, Thundaga, Blizzaga, Graviga, Quake, and more. He also hits very hard physically, doing 800 damage in one attack and has 35K+ HP.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Can you honestly say, without a hint of irony, that all politicians deserve to die? Sure, they’re a bunch of them that have thousands of deaths on their hands, but that doesn’t mean all of them are bad.
Like, I get where you’re coming from, but I really think you need to take a step back and take a deep breath.
Dude I've met some local politicians and while I don't agree with them, they aren't bad people.

To be fair, one of them was funny as hell. Not everyday you see a 50 year old realise that Big Mac and Apple Mac have the same last word. He was making jokes like mad about it.

Guys:

Big Mac and Apple Mac.

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I need to try an apple sometime but I’m a chicken coward
You haven't eated a apple yet?
D2Set6QX0AUK91Z.jpg
Police, stop this man.
Which kind's your favorite? I like Cosmic Crisps and Pink Ladies quite a bit myself, but I also really like Granny Smith apples when I want something sour.
I.....don't know any of those names if i'm being honest. ^^`

But I do prefer the yellow & red ones, I like it when it taste sweet, tho I do take green one too.

D

Deleted member

Apples are your friends Baku.
no
You haven't eated a apple yet?
View attachment 304788
Police, stop this man.
tbh I think I may have tried like a granny smith one as a kid but I haven’t actually had one in years.

Them, corn, and broccoli are probably the only three fruits/vegetables I can say I will actually eat(although I was going to try carrots but that didn’t go so well)

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
tbh I think I may have tried like a granny smith one as a kid but I haven’t actually had one in years.

Them, corn, and broccoli are probably the only three fruits/vegetables I can say I will actually eat(although I was going to try carrots but that didn’t go so well)
Oh, you have problems with some fruits/vegetables?

If so, if you try out apples again one day, I hope it won't cause problems and that you like' em too.

D

Deleted member

Oh, you have problems with some fruits/vegetables?

If so, if you try out apples again one day, I hope it won't cause problems and that you like' em too.
Yeah, I’ve actually tried a bunch of them as a kid(although really it was more like I was bribed into eating them) but I just never really made it a habit to eat them. it’s not high on my priority list but I do plan on at least adding a few of them to my diet, just eventually. baby steps at a time.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
Dude I've met some local politicians and while I don't agree with them, they aren't bad people.

To be fair, one of them was funny as hell. Not everyday you see a 50 year old realise that Big Mac and Apple Mac have the same last word. He was making jokes like mad about it.

Guys:

Big Mac and Apple Mac.
On the local level a lot of politicians do tend to be good people who just want to help the community, sometimes they are just stuck with a bad situation from those who are above them in the hiearchy.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Yeah, I’ve actually tried a bunch of them as a kid(although really it was more like I was bribed into eating them) but I just never really made it a habit to eat them. it’s not high on my priority list but I do plan on at least adding a few of them to my diet, just eventually. baby steps at a time.
Hope it goes well then, mate.

Fruits & Vegetables are definitly important to one health, but there's no rushing if your body can't handle it or the like.

Like you said, take it step by step.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Oh. BTW. TMNTSSB4 TMNTSSB4 I am getting to the end of my binge of the 2012 Turtles show, and just got to "When Worlds Collide" (Season FIVE). And Karai just said in the show "Just because I like you Leo, doesn't mean I'm gonna go easy on you". Not to mention this scene was used in the context of Raph missing Mona Lisa because he's seeing the other turtles interact with their girlfriends (April/Donnie and Mikey/Renet). So booya. kasha. Leo x Karai is a thing.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Pokemon Day isn't even here yet about people are already having meltdowns over the possibility of Let's Go Sinnoh.

Geeze I hate being a pokemon fan these days. :/ It's no fun to talk about anymore.
I'm not gonna be mad if it happens, more a mixture of disappointed and slightly amused.

I'd probably still play it at some point. :drshrug:

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Pokemon Day isn't even here yet about people are already having meltdowns over the possibility of Let's Go Sinnoh.

Geeze I hate being a pokemon fan these days. :/ It's no fun to talk about anymore.
As someone who was (and still is to some extent) a fan of Paper Mario, I get that feeling.

I know it's easier said than done at time, but you gotta sometime ignore what peoples say and just enjoy it on your own. Tho if it's too much, maybe a break might be needed, maybe.

Either way, I hope the reveal will be more positive than negative.

D

Deleted member

I’m just sitting here on the sidelines watching all the chaos unfold ¯\(ツ)

I’m not too interested in what they’re showing this week but I’m keeping an eye on it anyway because yknow it’s Pokemon. Who knows what’ll happen.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
As someone who was (and still is to some extent) a fan of Paper Mario, I get that feeling.

I know it's easier said than done at time, but you gotta sometime ignore what peoples say and just enjoy it on your own. Tho if it's too much, maybe a break might be needed, maybe.

Either way, I hope the reveal will be more positive than negative.
This is just me with Nintendo stuff period nowadays (and especially Sonic stuff). Just gotta enjoy it and let others do what they're gonna do and feel how they're gonna feel, yeah? It's all just video games in the end: It ain't worth gettin' hung up over who likes which ones or not IMHO.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

This is just me with Nintendo stuff period nowadays (and especially Sonic stuff). Just gotta enjoy it and let others do what they're gonna do and feel how they're gonna feel, yeah? It's all just video games in the end: It ain't worth gettin' hung up over who likes which ones or not IMHO.
This is pretty much the stance I apply to daily life.

People enjoy all kinds of things, even if I don’t understand why, don’t have to get mad about it. I just live and move on.

Last edited by a moderator:

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
On another internet forum I am a member of, a guy got real mad when people kept saying that Chrono Trigger wasn't the best RPG game ever and that it was just his opinion.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom