• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

ah yes, my favorite part of being a Wizard: time traveling with Marylebone Doctor Who

Last edited by a moderator:

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
You see, I'm having trouble sleeping tonight not just because of what just happened to me but also because I'm so excited for Tuesday as Persona 5 Strikers comes out today.

So I'm kinda hoping that I can maybe pick that Game today, with the digital soundtrack and all.

But yeah, I'm sure I will be able to get sleep at some point.
Mines is on route for tomorrow dude! And for my first package from the mainland since Brexit Customs began it was pretty fast.

Actually while I'm at it. Gonna post the birthday game quartet since I'm 24 at the end of the week:
59372_Trover_Saves_the_Universe.jpg
snk-vs-capcom-the-match-of-the-millennium-switch-hero.jpg
bpr-generic-packart.jpg

persona-5-strikers-button-fin-1608092445962.jpg

Burnout and Trover are on sale and then with Persona 5 Strikers get SNK vs Capcom for pennies. Plus I'm getting a few light novels for my birthday so it all works out. Not a bad variety if I say so myself.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I'm excited for tommorow for a few reasons

1 is because I'm getting a straight computer upgrade which is always nice
2 is because we're getting more Overdress news which again is pretty good

and lastly, tomorrow our parents won't be home when I get back from school at 4pm, which is a pretty rare chance to have just a tiny bit more freedom, if only for a small bit of time.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
Mines is on route for tomorrow dude! And for my first package from the mainland since Brexit Customs began it was pretty fast.

Actually while I'm at it. Gonna post the birthday game quartet since I'm 24 at the end of the week:
View attachment 304697View attachment 304695View attachment 304696
View attachment 304698

Burnout and Trover are on sale and then with Persona 5 Strikers get SNK vs Capcom for pennies. Plus I'm getting a few light novels for my birthday so it all works out. Not a bad variety if I say so myself.
I'll probably be getting SNK vs Capcom before the week ends, been wanting to play that one for the longest time.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I am so sorry to post this Mythra fans, but...
There was a problem fetching the tweet
idk if I censor or not tbh

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
He’ll usually show up every five minutes or so, more often less. Don’t get your knickers in a twist.
Yeah. I'm good. Although after playing this for a few hours I now have a screaming headache.

Also, really annoying that there's no in game tally for which cat shines you have other then passing through a gate into a new area. Plus some of this stuff is way to cryptic.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I am so sorry to post this Mythra fans, but...
There was a problem fetching the tweet
idk if I censor or not tbh
I regret posting this now me...Xenoblade fans don’t come after me please I’m scared

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Party Rock Anthem turns 10 years old this year.
Shut up, shut up, shut up, shut up, shut up, shut up, shut up, shut up, shut up, shut up, Shut up, shut up, shut up, shut up, shut up, Shut up, shut up, shut up, shut up, shut up, Shut up, shut up, shut up, shut up, shut up, Shut up, shut up, shut up, shut up, shut up, I'm not old, you're old

D

Deleted member

Tfw you hear Xenoblade Chronicles 2 had a different artist for each single character in the game (including people such as Nomura or the creator of SAO)
20210205_111648.jpg

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
I dunno how Pyra would like being considered heavy :O XD
I mean it doesn't matter whether she likes it or not, it's up to none other than the architect....of smash

Teeb147

Smash Legend
I mean it doesn't matter whether she likes it or not, it's up to none other than the architect....of smash
It was just a joke about girls not liking to be heavy ;p

I think it'd be good if she could be heavy in smash tho obviously. Mythra will be good enough being the faster one.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
People, since Xenoblade 2 had so many artists designing a different character each, imagine if Xenoblade Chronicles 3 has an artstyle done by Seth McFarlane.
I imagine them often standing around lifeless and occasionally moving their arm out in front while talking for no apparent reason.

Noipoi

Howdy!
I think getting him under strict observation would be a better way for him.

I mean a lot of the designs are good but I ****ing hate hers. And Nim. I could go on a rant for both for a week about how bad those two are.
Nim frightens me emotionally.

I imagine them often standing around lifeless and occasionally moving their arm out in front while talking for no apparent reason.
And they all have one pose whenever they get knocked out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom