• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
I dunno.

They're making a scale figure of that specific form too so I guess that's another sign they don't give a **** about XC2 spoilers anymore.
The funniest **** ive experienced in recent memory was a friend of mine who decided to jump into Xenoblade 2 and like the day afterwards they announced that Nia, he got angry because he was trying to avoid spoilers for that.

as someone who doesn't Kingdom Hearts...this Riku thing sounds kinda nice if he's having issues with his temper
Riku's character growth throughout Kingdom hearts 1, Chain of memories, 2 and 3DS is great, 3DS was his main starring role game where the things he learned through his journey in previous games comes in handy to help him overcome the problems he has in that game.

I especially have always loved how his story of trying to control his inner dark side was a gameplay mechanic in Chain of memories.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
I wish I could put myself into a coma because I don't wanna wait for monster Hunter to come out and also I'm in pain
This is the same with me with Godzilla vs. Kong.

Times like this I wish I had a cryogenic chamber. After awakening and watching the film, I'd go back to freezing until this damn pandemic is over.

Last edited:

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
I mean, Sakurai didn't seem care about spoilers when it came to :sheikmelee::ganondorf::4lucina:also technically Pyra's transformation into Mythra's a spoiler too...I believe there was a trophy for Mecha Fiora in Smash 4 as well, and even more obvious now that she's in Shulk's final smash....but a lot of people are literally just buying the game now after Pyra/Mythra's reveal...and Blade Nia is a relatively big spoiler
I don't think anybody at Monolith cared about the Mecha Fiora spoiler.
I mean there's all that smash stuff and there's her appearance in PXZ2, which was my ****ing introduction to the character lol

D

Deleted member

My dad got me a motherboard that has everything I need to make it work aside from a power supply/Operating System built in so that's some pretty cool beans.

The graphic specs are like 4x my current computer too

D

Deleted member

Oh ****, we got new Pokemon leaks (possibly)
So uh... apparently we're gettinf Sinnoh remakes AND a new Let's Go game.

This is a roller coaster
My parent's wallet are gonna cry if the let's go part is real

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Is there a word for having a panic attack when there is too much pink around? Because I went into my gfs house on AC and everything was pink and my heart felt like it was beating out of my chest and I was freaking out so bad I had to leave the house.

It was so. Much. ****ing. Pink

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
So uh... apparently we're getting Sinnoh remakes AND a new Let's Go game.

This is a roller coaster
If this is true then we should have low expectations basically, two games that quickly can NOT be good for the quality of the two.

D

Deleted member

Is there a word for having a panic attack when there is too much pink around? Because I went into my gfs house on AC and everything was pink and my heart felt like it was beating out of my chest and I was freaking out so bad I had to leave the house.

It was so. Much. ****ing. Pink
I think Rhodophobia is the word? not sure.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Riku's character growth throughout Kingdom hearts 1, Chain of memories, 2 and 3DS is great, 3DS was his main starring role game where the things he learned through his journey in previous games comes in handy to help him overcome the problems he has in that game.

I especially have always loved how his story of trying to control his inner dark side was a gameplay mechanic in Chain of memories.
I can probably respect his struggles
Huh, I was 12 when Big Hero 6 came out.
I'll assume you mean the movie and not the comics

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
So uh... apparently we're getting Sinnoh remakes AND a new Let's Go game.

This is a roller coaster
The Fans: "I hope they take their time with these games and don't rush a half assed title so we can get the best experience possible"

TPC/GF: "What? You want Sinnoh remakes AND new Let's Go this year?"

The Fans:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Here's the thing though
We don't know if it's true because the source has posted bs before.

We also don't know if they're coming out in the same year.
yeah, two unique games in the same year seems like a stretch to me. they can barely get 1 out without it looking rushed like hell, who knows what kind of **** will go down if they try to double the workload in (presumably) a similar amount of time.

Last edited by a moderator:

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
yeah, two unique games in the same year seems like a stretch to me. they can barely get 1 out without it looking rushed like hell, who knows what kind of **** will go down if they try to double the workload in (presumably) a similar amount of time.
Nothing says modesty like Pokemon

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
It just occured to me though that if they did another lets go half the work is already done since Gen 2 has Kanto as half the game.

D

Deleted member

Ok people, so picture this:

It is 2:30am and you are trying to sleep. Suddenly your phone starts rumbling because of notifications. You see that your college stalker is up to no good again, but this time she is trying to start an argument in the middle of the night at the WhatsApp chat for the college group... Over what she thinks is how the world looks at people who have ADHD.

She basically wakes up half of your college partners, and the chat starts getting filled with people who are both calling her out for taking things too extremely, and people who just want her to shut up so their phones stop making sounds and they can keep trying to sleep (I personally remained silent the whole thing through out of respect for the people who are trying to sleep).

Thankfully that whole thing already ended... But that girl seriously has some serious issues.
Who the **** would ever think of trying to start an argument over something really random, on the WhatsApp text chat of the college class and at freaking 2am when everyone is trying to sleep!?

Man, and my father calls me the one who doesn't care about the well-being of others...

Sorry for this long post, had to vent out what I just witnessed anywhere.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Ok people, so picture this:

It is 2:30am and you are trying to sleep. Suddenly your phone starts rumbling because of notifications. You see that your college stalker is up to no good again, but this time she is trying to start an argument in the middle of the night at the WhatsApp chat for the college group... Over what she thinks is how the world looks at people who have ADHD.

She basically wakes up half of your college partners, and the chat starts getting filled with people who are both calling her out for taking things too extremely, and people who just want her to shut up so their phones stop making sounds and they can keep trying to sleep (I personally remained silent the whole thing through out of respect for the people who are trying to sleep).

Thankfully that whole thing already ended... But that girl seriously has some serious issues.
Who the **** would ever think of trying to start an argument over something really random, on the WhatsApp text chat of the college class and at freaking 2am when everyone is trying to sleep!?

Man, and my father calls me the one who doesn't care about the well-being of others...

Sorry for this long post, had to vent out what I just witnessed anywhere.
Stay safe bro.

I’d fly over and give em the ol’ one two, but y’know. COVID.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
I actually kinda liked Lets go, i think it's because if you want to you can play the game in such a way that it ends up being harder than the other 3D Pokemon games.

I think that might be a Pokemon hot take.

D

Deleted member

I love how the first Coven all any game I play in awhile I get a town role and then half of the townies leave -_-

Even worse cause there was a jugg(rarest role in the game) Pestilence, a Serial Killer, basically every single "evil" role you could think of

D

Deleted member

It's 3 am somewhere. Well where I am at least.

Think tonight I should really get the sleeping pattern fixed.
You see, I'm having trouble sleeping tonight not just because of what just happened to me but also because I'm so excited for Tuesday as Persona 5 Strikers comes out today.

So I'm kinda hoping that I can maybe pick that Game today, with the digital soundtrack and all.

But yeah, I'm sure I will be able to get sleep at some point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom