• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
It's the same reasoning that was behind the thought that we'd get a Mario character too.
While that is true, lets be real, Geno (because thats who everyone assumed) is nowhere near as much as a shill pick as Gen 8

Or yeah, I like had a point to make but I botched it up and I forgot and shoot.

Idk, you win or something

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
All jokes aside, Ryu Hayabusa, Cinderace, or Chun-Li are my picks for tomorrow. If it's a wild card, Touhou or an Atelier psyche out. Not ruling out Arle either, as she dodged the Spirit bullet (for now).

I'm fairly confident it's not Monster Hunter.

I think Square Enix is done.

Nintendo first parties are slim pickings, between Pokemon and Xenoblade.

ATs aren't getting upgraded IMO.

Now we wait and see for this to all be horribly wrong.

Dixie Kong

Smash Ace
I'm hoping for the original Super Monkey Balls to be remade again, or for a new game announcement.

Teeb147

Smash Legend
WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?
" I feel like I'll be confused no matter what I post ... Just in case, there is no hint in my tweet or today's one. "

He's aware!

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I just did my first boss of Bowser's Fury...and I was way too ****ing hyped just from the beginning of the mode alone

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Playing more Red Dead 2 tonight and honestly, that game could have benefited from a few more story choices. Also I'm gonna post my Direct Predictions/Wants since its seems to get ignored just once more but a bit more tuned down.

Here we go:

-Surprise shadowdrop: Persona 4 Golden for Switch

-A few more games join the cloud versions of Control and Hitman 3. Watch Dogs Legion and Final Fantasy XIV I can see being good contenders.

-Smash Bros prediction: Crash or first party. Maybe a surprise company like Falcom or Arc System Works, Touhou could be unexpected.

-Separate Pokémon AND Zelda directs announced at the end.

-Ports I'm hoping: Pro Skater Remakes, Fall Guys, Vanillaware collection.

-Love From Nintendo: Don't know but I'm guessing Mario Sports, Kirby, new IP and...........Rhythm Heaven.

-Off the games: Netflix, Crunchyroll and one or two TV apps come to Switch. Or a massive new update.

What I want first party: Monolith Soft's project teaser, new Pushmo/Pullblox game, new WarioWare, Chibi-Robo remake and........Fire Emblem Warriors 2.

Then again not really super excited for anything in games wise outside of Tales of Arise, Final Fantasy XVI and God of War Ragnarok.

Last edited:

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
I'm not really expecting any specific character, at this point i'm cool with any character.

But i'm still hoping for the slim chance of a Level 5 character.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
It's really ****ing hard to juggle this thread and the speculation thread right now, it hasn't been this hyped for a while.

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Wish I could be more hyped about the upcoming direct, but still feeling a bit down...

Anyways...Did a quick tier list of some characters I'd like in Smash
download (3).png

Link to the site for those who want to make their own:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I’ve decided to give up on all of these idea for changes in a Nicktoons Unite remake collection. And instead take the ideas I’m coming up with and rolling them into a Nicktoons Unite 5.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
So want to jump minds off a minute to talk about everyone's favourite topic: The Weather!

1613534522947.png

How the hell is the same hill I nearly passed out on from heat exhaustion in Greece covered in snow. From BBC.

Why does everywhere except the UK doesn't have boring weather!?

Why Am I Asking This Place All These Questions!?

Last edited:

Teeb147

Smash Legend
So want to jump minds off a minute to talk about everyone's favourite topic: The Weather!

View attachment 303505

How the hell is the same hill I nearly passed out on from heat exhaustion in Greece covered in snow. From BBC.

We've got a nice snowstorm over here.
Not nice for cars, but nice and cozy inside, good feeling for cozy nintendo reveals tomorow XD

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ

View attachment 303505

20210216_231209.png
snowcules

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!
Wish I could be more hyped about the upcoming direct, but still feeling a bit down...

Anyways...Did a quick tier list of some characters I'd like in Smash
View attachment 303500
Link to the site for those who want to make their own:
I see Crash is top tier. Good ****.

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Hopes for the direct:
-Anything Metroid
-BotW 2 news and/or Zelda Collection
-Xenoblade Chronicles X port
-Crash 4 switch
-Mass Effect collection
-Of course any character I want for Smash. Elma and Crash being the most likely of my most wanted
-Silksong news
-Axiom Verge 2 news
-Subnautica release date (available today!)
-F-Zero

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom