• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Hope the date is official this time though will understand if it gets moved again depending on how things are at that time.

Lives are more important than some movie.
I think you and I were the ones that discussed why. The mom. But I loved loved Skull Island so if it can be on par with that and Godzilla 2014 I’m sure I’ll love it. I still enjoyed KotM but it just didn’t land in all places.
Ah, I apparently have forgotten I had that discussion. Thanks for reminding me.

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
That said, assuming the date stays. Guess I'll do a MonsterVerse Marathon of the three films in the three weeks of March.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Not sure which Godzilla films are my favorite. Too many to count but I can certainly say 1954 is a no-brainer. What else is there to say about that one? Its a classic.

D

Deleted member

Godzilla 1954 is really good. I really need to watch the King Kong movies though.

Anyways, I don't have HBO Max, but I'm still quite excited for the new film.
HBO Max hasn't even released on Spain, which can be a problem.

I have been feeling better about myself these past days, but I still don't feel well enough to start going to the cinemas alone without anyone to enjoy the movie with.

And with Covid cases strongly growing on my island I don't think going to cinemas is the best idea.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
And with Covid cases strongly growing on my island I don't think going to cinemas is the best idea.
What I'm probably going to do since I can't afford to pay anymore on streaming services is find the movie online somewhere on the internet.

Might not be as exciting without the theater or on TV but it'll do I guess...

However, if things do get better by March, I'll make the occasion going to the theater to see it while taking precautions.

Until then, have to wait and see what happens.

Last edited:

DanganZilla5

Smash Champion
Writing Team
In other movie media related news...

HOLY MOTHER OF ****!!!!

SON OF A MOTHER ******* ** ****!!!!

@Zinith @Mamboo07 @JDCabrera DanganZilla5 DanganZilla5 @Madame Lesley Pokelego999 Pokelego999

EVERYONE THAT'S A FAN OF GODZILLA, KONG OR JUST KAIJU IN GENERAL!

ALL OF YOU GET OVER HERE! NOW!!!!
Holy **** that is two months away. Does HBO Max have a free trial? I tried looking but I didn't see a trial. This is seriously hype.

Time for me to watch some Godzilla movies. Recently I have been watching all the Godzilla movies again since I haven't seen them in a while. All I have left is Megaguirus, GMK, the Kiryu duology, and Final Wars. And I minus as well as watch the three Monsterverse movies again.

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
And that's assuming it keeps this release date. Good chance for all we know it might get moved again depending on things in March.
Holy **** that is two months away. Does HBO Max have a free trial? I tried looking but I didn't see a trial. This is seriously hype.
You have to pay apparently.

Why assuming the date stays I'm just gonna find it on the internet to watch. All depends how things are by March if vaccines makes things better and my local theater opens here again.

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
In other movie media related news...

HOLY MOTHER OF ****!!!!

SON OF A MOTHER ******* ** ****!!!!

@Zinith @Mamboo07 @JDCabrera DanganZilla5 DanganZilla5 @Madame Lesley Pokelego999 Pokelego999

EVERYONE THAT'S A FAN OF GODZILLA, KONG OR JUST KAIJU IN GENERAL!

ALL OF YOU GET OVER HERE! NOW!!!!
Are the other movies on the service? Need to get caught up first.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Are the other movies on the service? Need to get caught up first.
Only movies on HBO Max that Warner Bros. owns or distributes so this would include Wonder Woman 1984, Scoob!, Tenet, Birds of Prey, and the upcoming films Mortal Kombat, Dune, Space Jam 2, and the Zack Snyder Cut of Justice League.

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
I wonder if there will be a new Scott The Woz video this month.
I think Scott said he's gonna be taking a bit of a break so he doesn't get burnt out. Alpharad's doing the same thing - don't get me wrong, good for them, but it's a bit disappointing that my two favorite users are going on hiatus at the same time.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
NGL I save state Sonic special stages, lol.

I don't have the patience to get 'em the old fashioned way. :nifty:
This is actually the first time ive ever gotten the chaos emeralds in Sonic 2, and it's all thanks to the save states lol
At least Blue sphere is pretty fun.

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Today's creature sketch tagging those who were interested; Michael the Spikester Michael the Spikester @JDCabrera Swamp Sensei Swamp Sensei

Insectoid Gryphon was the brief; Gryphons (Griffons? Griffins?) are probably one of my favourite mythical creatures behind dragons. Making an insectoid version was an interesting task, but I feel satisfied with how it turned out.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Today's creature sketch tagging those who were interested; Michael the Spikester Michael the Spikester @JDCabrera Swamp Sensei Swamp Sensei

Insectoid Gryphon was the brief; Gryphons (Griffons? Griffins?) are probably one of my favourite mythical creatures behind dragons. Making an insectoid version was an interesting task, but I feel satisfied with how it turned out.
Ooohhhh interesting. Love the take. An insectoid griffin something I never would have heard or expected.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
I remember getting all the Sonic 2 Chaos Emeralds without stuff like save states. Though to be fair, I never found that mini-game that hard. Sonic 1 as well as Blue Sphere were more difficult, imo.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
holy **** I'm looking at P5S spoilers from the preview reviewers have...and...and...AND...

...those TV host duo were engaged with one another. I never knew they were important enough to be given such a relationship status update

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392

Oh it kinda of looks like a chimera version.

Really cool.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
holy **** I'm looking at P5S spoilers from the preview reviewers have...and...and...AND...

...those TV host duo were engaged with one another. I never knew they were important enough to be given such a relationship status update
I keep reading P5S as PS5 so these posts make no sense to me.

Not that P5S spoilers would make sense to me anyway

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Looney Tunes and Final Fantasy VII. What a weird combination of things to be obsessed with at the same time. I wonder if there is a way to combine the two?
Reminds me.

Imagine if Kingdom Hearts was with Warner Bros. properties instead.

Sora with Daffy and Porky instead of Donald and Goofy.

What a timeline that would be.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I keep reading P5S as PS5 so these posts make no sense to me.

Not that P5S spoilers would make sense to me anyway
is it because you didn't inject Persona 5 (Vanilla and/or Royal) into your vain yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom