• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

drag0nscythe

Smash Master
My first Sonic experience was when I played Sonic the Hedgehog for the first time on the Sega Game Gear back in my childhood. Sonic is what pretty much got me into video games.
Game gear sonic games are underrated. Sonic, sonic chaos, sonic triple trouble, tails adventure are all super great games.

Oracle Link

Smash Master
I'm watching a series on Netflix called Hilda and It seems to be British.

Liking It so far.
i watced it too but in German! and i believe the setting is in Sweden i think
A Thing Named Nisse(which i will not tell you details about) apears in the show and some Things in Northern Germany are Named after it!

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

i watced it too but in German! and i believe the setting is in Sweden i think
A Thing Named Nisse(which i will not tell you details about) apears in the show and some Things in Northern Germany are Named after it!
Oh, It does sound really interesting.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Quick Question: What's Batman Beyond?
Batman Beyond is a masterpiece of a show, it's Batman TAS but set in the future, Bruce Wayne's an old man who retired as Batman but instead a young man called Terry McGinnis who found out and stole the newest suit. I highly recommend it, it's also more adult oriented iirc, especially with the drug abuse episodes

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Currently debating on whether today I should finish Persona 5 Royal or re-watch the first half of Re Zero Season 2 for tomorrow. Eh I'll do both.

Not like I'm going to be able to do much with my life for the next few months that's life changing. **** Covid and Depression.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Christmas 2 as I like to call It in English is happening tomorrow in Spain.

I wonder which stuff I will get.

D

Deleted member

Game gear sonic games are underrated. Sonic, sonic chaos, sonic triple trouble, tails adventure are all super great games.
Before my Game Gear broke I played a lot of Sonic 1 on that, I think I might even prefer it over the MD version. Bridge Zone really needs to come back, if only for the music.

Sonic 2 though gets a bad rep, more or less deservedly, due to the tiny GG screen making things harder than they should be. Case in point the first boss feeling like a mid-to-late one already. I still like the game though, but I really should try and get the MS version instead.

And Sega really should make a remake/sequel to Tails' Adventure. Such a good game and the slower nature fit the ghosting GG screen pretty well. Tails (and Kunckles) really deserve some more time in the limelight. Both of Tails' games were on the GG and Knuckles' Chaotix wasn't even originally a Knuckles game (and he's not even in the title of the JP version anyway). Man, I could go on about this, but for the sake of everyone I'll stop here. I used to really like Tails and Knuckles, nowadays they're just... there.

And the less is said about Sonic Blast the better.

D

Deleted member

I have a big problem when It comes to trying to enjoy days.

Even when I have a really great day, where not anything big goes wrong and I feel mental calm... It only takes one person who I care about to be feeling sad or bad to feel that I didn't earn or deserve that good day.

Maybe It is because I really wish I could help them and can't, making me feel part of the problem for not being able to be of help at all.

I could talk It with a psychologist too.

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Waiting for Latias and Latios to get a theme
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
I have a big problem when It comes to trying to enjoy days.

Even when I have a really great day, where not anything big goes wrong and I feel mental calm... It only takes one person who I care about to be feeling sad or bad to feel that I didn't earn or deserve that good day.

Maybe It is because I really wish I could help them and can't, making me feel part of the problem for not being able to be of help at all.

I could talk It with a psychologist too.
Just means you care a lot about that person. Even when you can't help their problem, just showing you care about their predicament will make them feel happier, even if it's the tiniest bit. It goes a long way.

D

Deleted member

Just means you care a lot about that person. Even when you can't help their problem, just showing you care about their predicament will make them feel happier, even if it's the tiniest bit. It goes a long way.
You know, that could be true when you think about It.

Maybe just the fact that they see I seriously want to be of help even if I can't does mean enough for them

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
goddammit DC. Ya done made the multiverse concept and main timeline of yours even more confusing than it needed to be...please fix everything once Future State is done and make sure nothing gets convoluted again

Roguewolf

Smash Lord
Batman Beyond is a masterpiece of a show, it's Batman TAS but set in the future, Bruce Wayne's an old man who retired as Batman but instead a young man called Terry McGinnis who found out and stole the newest suit. I highly recommend it, it's also more adult oriented iirc, especially with the drug abuse episodes
Remember when that one Batman beyond episode where the guy who was guarding the supervillain ink got obsessed with them and wanted to have their powers and broke ink out of prison and then at the end of the episode it was revealed he was turned into a in between forever monster by ink then put in like a cube or something.
Or that one where the building blew up and people actually died in the building

Beyond might be considered a bit too ****ed up by your average parent but that’s why we watched it dammit

D

Deleted member

Didn’t turn exactly how I wanted it to go but I drew a new pfp(for now anyway)
81CC23CC-C8FD-48FB-9053-2A8CDBEFBFB4.jpeg

certainly looks better than most of my digital attempts.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Ya ever get into that drawing mood but can't think of anything to draw?

yeah that’s me right now

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
Ya ever get into that drawing mood but can't think of anything to draw?

yeah that’s me right now
I have the opposite problem. I have ideas for what to draw, but i can't justify the time commitment with everything else i'm supposed to be doing (of which i am doing none of, as i am instead wasting time on Smashboards.com)

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
1. MP4 is official.
2. Rare is making it.
3. Next Level Games made Super Mario Strikers.
Retro is making it, but not the point...as Daisy screaming is making another comeback

D

Deleted member

Thinking I should save up for some more varied art supplies, anyone got any recommendations?

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Just took a fresh shower and I may play some Persona 5 right now.

Today's not being a bad day.
if you want to live...you will go with the 4 truly best girls of the game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom