• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
You know how i said FF7 felt shorter than i remember? I'm getting that same feeling with Kingdom hearts 3DS, i started it yesterday and i'm already at the midway point of the game.

He wants to ride her bike.
mans really gonna simp over a motorcycle of destruction...and Makoto has all the power to decide his fate

lovely and innocent Makoto Niijima proving why she's the best even if she unleashes her fists of justice towards the boys in Strikers unless that gets cut

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Probably going to get one more playthrough of The Last of Us Part II in now that I have my PS5. It’s a game I REALLY want to like but just hasn’t clicked with me yet despite finishing it. So I’m going to go into this one basically erasing all my criticisms for it and just going to let it run. Hopefully I’ll come out of it feeling much better about the game.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I was supposed to watch a movie today for a group project about It but I got too distracted that I forgot to.

Let's see if tomorrow I can do It.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Probably going to get one more playthrough of The Last of Us Part II in now that I have my PS5. It’s a game I REALLY want to like but just hasn’t clicked with me yet despite finishing it. So I’m going to go into this one basically erasing all my criticisms for it and just going to let it run. Hopefully I’ll come out of it feeling much better about the game.
I gained similar feelings from both games. With 1 it was mainly pain and suffering due to the struggles of the old PS3 feeling controls and motions (also not being able to play on the absolute easiest difficulty...and Ellie's part of the game...and getting lost way too much...but the story was decent enough overall I suppose).

As for 2...I actually kinda preferred the gameplay and most of Ellie's story over a good bit of the first...dog killing aside cause I did not like having to do that at all...now Abby on the other hand...if it wasn't for Laura Bailey and her perfect voice I would have given up on playing through the game dealing with her side of the story. Man was she (and a majority of her human friends) annoying as hell. Mel was the only one I could actually like a bit and not to sound both homophobic and stupid, but I didn't care for Lev...and somehow didn't realize he was trans until after beating the game cause oblivious. That aside, the character could've been written better and feel like a smooth transition type character and not a quick appearance and ah main character (matter of fact that seems like that was how every character from Abby's side were introduced). He and Yara could've had more to work with honestly, but at least she went out in a badass enough way

I'm probably sure not being a fan of the 2 game + future HBO series franchise probably didn't help (nor did losing a bet), but they do have their positives and negatives

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
mans really gonna simp over a motorcycle of destruction...and Makoto has all the power to decide his fate

lovely and innocent Makoto Niijima proving why she's the best even if she unleashes her fists of justice towards the boys in Strikers unless that gets cut
Its totally worth simping over the motorcycle.

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
Well, discussion over, Lance "Gameshark" Lance has spoken. Somewhere in the distance, a Charizard sheds a single tear out of happiness.
Pft, a likely story. We all know your secret Lance, you're a Flying type trainer trying to masquerade as a Dragon type one and are desperate to hide the truth of your identity from your usurping cousin and a bunch of old men in a lake.

You sir, are an imposter!

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
wait a minute...now I’m thinking I just don’t like it when some sort of media forces LGBTQ representation to work in general, so it’s not just a TLOU2 issue
Its totally worth simping over the motorcycle.
I would rather simp over Makoto tbh. She would be one of the few people I’d ever simp for

D

Deleted member

Hey guys, I’ve been really busy so I haven’t been using this thread a lot like I said I would

How are all of you doing? Any good games you’re playing?
I'm currently using the phone while waiting to fall asleep.

Been playing my Christmas games recently (Puyo Puyo Tetris 2 and original Final Fantasy VII on Switch).
I also played some Fortnite matches, Animal Crossing New Horizons, Street Fighter V and Smash Ultimate with one IRL friend yesterday.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Hey guys, I’ve been really busy so I haven’t been using this thread a lot like I said I would

Eh, I'm doing fine I guess. Been working on a new video. Also been working on beating Pokemon Sw/Sh. Yeah I'm not sure how I feel about it yet honestly.

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
I'm currently using the phone while waiting to fall asleep.

Been playing my Christmas games recently (Puyo Puyo Tetris 2 and original Final Fantasy VII on Switch).
I also played some Fortnite matches, Animal Crossing New Horizons, Street Fighter V and Smash Ultimate with one IRL friend yesterday.
Ph hey those are some good games, I need to get Puyo Puyo Tetris 2 honestly, I've heard it's great!

D

Deleted member

I’m doing okay. Been playing some island decorating in Animal Crossing.

D

Deleted member

Ph hey those are some good games, I need to get Puyo Puyo Tetris 2 honestly, I've heard it's great!
Yeah, It is really fun.

My favourite character in the whole game has to be Lemres, he has a cool voice and I like his design.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870

I'm trying to relax. My stomach has felt upset and uneasy tonight so I'm trying to rest and take it easy, while also fasting.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
The more I've been looking into the Kushtaka aka "Land Otter Man", the more I feel how there's potential for a natural horror movie on it with The Predator approach.

Already we know otters despite their cute, cuddly appearance can be nasty little critters and also very intelligent. Factor in the Kushtaka probably being among the if not most malevolent creatures in Alaska folklore (Depending on other versions they're actually helpful).

I love the idea of a movie like that, a Kushtaka leaving a body count behind (Campers, Hikers, Forest Rangers, Hunters, Poachers, etc.) in the Alaskan forest and wilderness using intellect, cunning, and stealth along with a combination of its animalistic savagery.

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Why would I be nervous about a girl inviting me to her animal crossing town. That has to be the most bizarre thing

D

Deleted member

I’ve spent way too much time playing Digimon Cyber Sleuth

and birbs. Lots of birbs

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
OK. I'm finally playing through the original Sonic Adventure on Xbox One. God DAMN this game needs a remake!

Also, Big's levels would be far less tedious if you could lock on to a fish before you cast.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Black 2.

Black 2.

Black 2.
I wanna do both eventually, but I'll probably with Black 2 first. SwSh is still too fresh for me to wanna nuzlocke ATM, maybe later this year.

Black 2. Easily. Nuzlockes in SwSh are ass.
Oh? Why's that, if I might ask? I watched part of Failboat's and it didn't seem too bad.

D

Deleted member

I’ve always wanted to try a nuzlocke for myself but I haven’t had the time at all nor the games to actually do it on.

also I refuse to nickname pokemon on principle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom