• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Waiting for Latias and Latios to get a theme
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
Are you only able to get 1 free raid pass a day or am I just stupid
Yes you only are able to get one. However, if you keep the Raid Pass until the next day, you can immediately get a new one. You can also buy Premium Passes for 100 PokeCoins and Remote Passes for 100 PokeCoins, though they occasionally appear for free in the shop.

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
Yo loving the new avatar you got there AndreaAC AndreaAC !

Who is that character or it an OC?
x3 Thank you! Glad you like it! xD It's actually a fan character that I did heavily inspired by Lance from Balan Wonderworld. I VERY rarely do this sort for thing for a fandom (With this fancy looking guy that doesn't speak that I named Dusk and another character I did for Rayman, only twice), but this was originally going to be an alternate form of that evil emo looking villain from that game and as I started to brainstorm more about him, in the end I decided to make him his own thing. xD It's a work in progress but I loved how the design came out.
BW_2D_Lance.png

D

Deleted member

WE ARE NUMBER ONE BATTLE BRAWLERS
WE ARE NUMBER ONE BATTLE BRAWLERS
POP OUT BAKUGAN STOP TIME AND GO

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
I actually never heard the Japanese one.

But like yeah, I mean the English one. It’s so iconic to the series as a whole. Pretty much everyone knows the song.
I love both sngs equally honestly.

The japanese one is pretty good, especially the 20th anniversary rendition made for the 20th anniversary film.

D

Deleted member

I gotta say for what is pretty much just a reupload of the original Brick Bronze I'm surprised it jumped to the #3 spot like overnight. I was literally online last night and didn't see it. Like.... now thats it's up there it's only a matter of time before the Nintendo Ninjas arrive.... and they will.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
My brother just gave me Ghosts of Tsushima 2 days before Christmas.

I really wanted to play this but kept forgetting to actually pick it up, so i'm looking forward to playing it.
I have no idea why the box is in Spanish.

D

Deleted member

So apparently tomorrow we're going to go in person for our churches yearly Christmas eve service. Despite the fact our county still has not gotten enough people vaccinated and thus is still very much in a covid plague -_- oh the joy

Although I only heard this from my sister so I'm not actually sure if it's correct or not.

edit: **** me of course it's true

Last edited by a moderator:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
OK. Opinion question time. If SEGA had jumped on the bandwagon and made a Smash Clone for the SEGA Saturn, what franchises do you think they would have prioritized including?

cashregister9

Smash Hero
OK. Opinion question time. If SEGA had jumped on the bandwagon and made a Smash Clone for the SEGA Saturn, what franchises do you think they would have prioritized including?
-Sakura Wars
-Panzer Dragoon
-Virtua Fighter
-Sonic
-NiGHTS
-Burning Rangers
-Fighting Vipers

These are the series that I think defined the Sega Saturn

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Decided after I'm finished watching The Angry Beavers, I'm gonna be going through another nostalgic ride with Godzilla: The Animated Series which I also own the complete series of.

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
I played the TS!Underswap demo, and I loved it! Can’t wait for the full game.

I played both Pacifist and Genocide routes, and went back a bit in Genocide to spare Asgore, won’t give spoilers about it; it’s all really cool and well-made, and I love the characters.

Playing Genocide makes me feel really bad for a bit; I know it’s just a game, but for some reason whether it’s how the game is made (this including the original Undertale) or something else, I just feel bad. I guess it’s because you get attached to the characters and they just feel alive, yet I still do it out of curiosity. Of course, it’s still just a game and I don’t stay feeling bad, but y’know. I guess that’s how you know they did a good job with the Genocide route and the characters themselves, too, so still cool in that way.

Pacifist feels really nice and warm imo, all the characters are cool and the extra content is as well!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom