• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Alright, played seriously & got quite far in the TS!Underswap demo.

First off, I can definitly say it's a very polished game, the sprites work & animation are much better than Undertale, yet it still retain the charm that made the OG game so captivating. The ruin in that same line are quite different, yet familiar, adding lots of new puzzle by tweaking some of the old ones.

The difficulty is what you expect from the first area: simple...ish, I won't say much, but some puzzles & enemies caused me some trouble. Tho I didn't die once! (I was also tired and playing on keyboard really hurt my left hand, but I still did it!)

Writing wise, everyone feel in-character (as in, since it isn't Original Underswap, the characters roles are switched, not their personalities, so while Asgore life was different in this story, he still act like good 'ole Asgore) and feel fun to be around, the humor is quite good & Chara as the main character definitly give a different vibe from Frisk, tho again, I didn't finish the demo, but lemme tell ya, the start of it, if you act a certain way around a specific character....oh boy.

Overall, definitly would recommend a try to anyone who is a fan of Undertale. Here's the link again for those curious.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
I woke up this morning to discover my parrot that I've had for so long died overnight.

I knew he was going to pass away eventually. He was an older bird. I just rreally didn't think it would be now.

I've had that bird for 20 years. He's been with me for almost my entire life.

I'm blessed to have had this pet bird in my life, but damn it, this hurts.
:( I am really sorry to hear that, my friend. I had never heard a bird living that long, it's amazing. Meaning that it had a good life. I wish you the best and that you can recover in due time.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
I probably have gotten one of the best gifts in my life.

A coffee cup with a picture of Molly and I watching the distance and written on it is "World's Best Dog Dad". My mom allowed me to open it early and no gift I receive is gonna top this.

I'm cherishing this and the moment for the rest of my life. ^_^

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
I woke up this morning to discover my parrot that I've had for so long died overnight.

I knew he was going to pass away eventually. He was an older bird. I just rreally didn't think it would be now.

I’m so sorry dude. I know you gave him the best life and I’m sure he knew how much you loved him.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203

And so close to Christmas Day and the holiday month of it...

I'm so sorry KingofPhantom...Losing a pet really sucks. I know that feeling. :( They're not just pets but part of the family as well.

Just think of all the good times you both had and cherish it.

Last edited:

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
So i must ask a question:

What did anyone here ask for for christmas?
Getting new shoes (about $35) and Atelier Ryza for Switch.

Also had a hike up to the coast yesterday that was considered my other Christmas present.

My choices were far more humble than my siblings who got a new computer and Xbox Series X. Plus I knew my parent had a bit of a rough year so I didn't ask for as expensive and really, I think he needed that walk just as much as me.

Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004

I asked for:
  • Pikachu wearing Green Monster Poké Maniac costume plush
  • Splatoon Squid Kid Comedy Show manga volume 2
  • Dog Man: Grime and Punishment

Last edited:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ

The same thing I ask for every year, but due to forum rules, I can't say what.

Wouldn't mind a switch card with $60 on it so I can get a new game or something. Idk what else I really want that is achievable.

Noipoi

Howdy!

Nothing.

I’ve never had a Christmas.

My family’s a buncha isolationist quasi-spiritual pseudo science hippies who don’t do the whole “secular holiday” thing.

All I do this time of year is watch Christmas specials.

Last edited:

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Nothing.

My family’s a buncha isolationist quasi-spiritual pseudo science hippies who don’t do the whole “secular holiday” thing.

1608765267863.png

"Hey, it's me, Hallmark. Can we make a movie out of your life during Christmas?"

Noipoi

Howdy!
View attachment 296965
"Hey, it's me, Hallmark. Can we make a movie out of your life during Christmas?"
“She’s a small town girl in the big city who’s lost her Christmas spirit”

“He’s the product of an isolationist quasi-spiritual pseudo science hippie troop, who’s never felt the magic of the season”

“Coming to Hallmark this holiday season, it’s...”

“Bull****”

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Nothing.

Uh what? TheIrepan is confused.

Is it like Scientology or something?

Last edited:

BlondeLombax

Smash Master

I have a conure who I nearly lost two springs ago due to her flying out of the house into a tree near a church near my house, and I’ve never been able to forget it since. Losing a pet, no matter how it happens, is just pure hell. As a fellow bird owner, you have my sincerest condolences.

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
Dudes out here with ZSS and Zelda and all that crap, I mean have you SEEN Wario? Actually the hottest character in Smash.
View attachment 296958
Can we just talk about how WarioWare Gold has lowkey one of the best Amiibo features?
xD Is it bad that I feel highly disturbed by this?

On a side note, I don't like feeling sick around this time. x') Just my luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom