• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Ah, I see a fellow lover of flavoured tea.

Peach tea is nice. Not as great as lemon but still pretty good.
I love both coffee and tea. I've been a coffee fan for a while, but tea is a beverage that is more of a recent favorite. I like having coffee in the morning, and tea at night.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Alright, before I play Doom, going to finish Vergil run on DMD in 3.

Finished Vante 1, and I think that's a good point to stop 'cuz my fingers are ****ing dying from mashing like crazy to get the best damages possible.

Not going to bother with Arkham when I get the chance too, Holy Water all the way.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
if you have a soul you would all watch Euphoria...aka the greatest HBO a show of all time

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
The Switch's NES Online and SNES Online apps got updated to versions 5.0.0 and 2.0.0 respectively.

...but no games were added in either.
Apparently the last time this happened, the SNES Online was announced sometime afterwards?

Maybe we’ll get GB games.

edit: apparently it was just to fix random stuff though, idk. You’d think that would be a smaller patch instead of a new version number :S

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Been a mintue, decided to pop back in. Voted for the Game Awards stuff. Shillin' Streets of Rage 4 in particular. Beat X-Men Legends 2 on Hard Mode. Got some client work in. Gonna try and re-adjust some prices for my Commissions after the last slot is taken.

Been drawing on my own time too! Here's a Samus Sketch I did recently.

Expect more art from me. I've been building a backlog up a bit!

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
So Lamperouge Lamperouge Wademan94 Wademan94 Hadokeyblade Hadokeyblade and whom all else. This has been long overdue for me to do. I've planned on using this meme for this only.

The JRPG remake/remaster/that kinda thing trio is now complete!

FinallyJRPGS.png

Yeah so after much deciding and wanting to play two games at once to at least get my lazy ass to brain time when Cyberpunk also comes out, decided for Persona. Plus thematically with what I have been going through, I think Persona 5 is the game I kinda need to play at the minute.

Sorry THPS but I never really felt the same love for you after Skate. Control, I'll get you later on. Gran Turismo, no point until the next one comes out and Dying Light maybe eventually.

Last edited:

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
So Lamperouge Lamperouge Wademan94 Wademan94 Hadokeyblade Hadokeyblade and whom all else. This has been long overdue for me to do. I've planned on using this meme for this only.

The JRPG remake/remaster/that kinda thing trio is now complete!

View attachment 293313

Yeah so after much deciding and wanting to play two games at once to at least get my lazy ass to brain time when Cyberpunk also comes out, decided for Persona. Plus thematically with what I have been going through, I think Persona 5 is the game I kinda need to play at the minute.

Sorry THPS but I never really felt the same love for you after Skate. Control, I'll get you later on. Gran Turismo, no point until the next one comes out and Dying Light maybe eventually.
I'm missing FFVII Remake and that's mostly because I'm not terribly fond of the story changes that I've heard of. Maybe someday I'll pick it up but I was a bit disappointed with the direction that they're taking things in.

BlondeLombax

Smash Master
I cant stop playing Crash Team racing. i think im developing an addiction.

this was more than worth the money.
Nitro Fueled, right? I've played it so much that it completely screwed up my Mario Kart skills for a period of time, it's that enjoyable. Who do you main? I swap between Tiny, Spyro, Oxide, and Megamix whenever I feel like it.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
finally finishing up the Persona 5 anime...in English of course...and oh my god...Kawakami...hella seducing for absolutely no reason
Kawakami always reminds me of that one Fairly odd parents joke
"Your not supposed to be on those kinds of websites!"
"Thats my teacher."
"...Well it does make them look pretty."

Nitro Fueled, right? I've played it so much that it completely screwed up my Mario Kart skills for a period of time, it's that enjoyable. Who do you main? I swap between Tiny, Spyro, Oxide, and Megamix whenever I feel like it.
Ive been using Tawna. I like her blue hair alt.

I want to get Spyro so i can use him

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Somehow, I always comeback to this video.
I guess I'm just checking if it's still a real thing or just everyone in the world had some weird ass dream at the same time, but no, it's real.

Megalovania is indeed in Smash Ultimate, and not as a mod.

oh and Sans there's too, I guess.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Do you think that Star Fox Zero's "NSMB Syndrome" was because of Nintendo Mandates or because Platinum didn't give a ****? I can't decide if giving them the reigns for another title but without as many creative restrictions would result in a better product or not. Cause, I mean, they can't exactly repeat the whole game pad split screen thing again so that's one problem solved.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Finally got Borderlands 2 to work.

Time to do some Zer0 jank.

Haha just kidding- TORGUEMANDO IS A GO!

Very excited to play this again.
Another game I need to go back to. Plus it's a writing gold mine, and of course this guy!

"Some men just want the fight, this guy simply wants to get clipped. I applaud his enthusiasm."

D

Deleted member

I know this joke has been milked to death, but really though.

Like, genuinely. Imagine if one of you time traveled in the past a week after Ultimate was revealed, and told everyone that Steve would be confirmed for Smash as a DLC character, and that Sans would be a Mii Costume.

D

Deleted member

I cant stop playing Crash Team racing. i think im developing an addiction.

this was more than worth the money.
I played so much CTR, it completely destroyed my Mario Kart skills. Not to mention I find it really hard to go back to Mario Kart because it feels so much slower in comparison.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
I played so much CTR, it completely destroyed my Mario Kart skills. Not to mention I find it really hard to go back to Mario Kart because it feels so much slower in comparison.
My only real complaint with the game is the really long load times, otherwise its a really fun kart racer.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed

Like, genuinely. Imagine if one of you time traveled in the past a week after Ultimate was revealed, and told everyone that Steve would be confirmed for Smash as a DLC character, and that Sans would be a Mii Costume.
I would be in an irrepressible depressive funk until E3 revealed Banjo when I would become incredibly smug and happy calling you a fake leaker and then when Steve actually came I would be upset again.

So like... exactly what already happened.

Speed Weed

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-1814-1029-3514

Imagine travelling back in time to 1692, showing a picture of Steve in Smash to a group of villagers, and being accused of witchcraft and burned at the stake

Shroob

Sup?
We're reaching new levels of cynicism that shouldn't even be possible.
I mean

Let's not kid ourselves.

If D/P get a remake on the Switch, and they're more or less exact replicas of the OG ruins, why wouldn't they re-use them? Seems like a waste of time to make a copy, then make a 2nd copy, esp since the games artstyles probably will be incredibly similar.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
We're reaching new levels of cynicism that shouldn't even be possible.
Its not cynicism. They always do this when a remake is in development. making assets that are associated with that region so they can use it in said remake.

They put Hoenn stuff in XY and they put Johto stuff in Gen 4. its standard Pokemon stuff at this point.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
I mean

Let's not kid ourselves.

If D/P get a remake on the Switch, and they're more or less exact replicas of the OG ruins, why wouldn't they re-use them? Seems like a waste of time to make a copy, then make a 2nd copy, esp since the games artstyles probably will be incredibly similar.
You make a good point but any measures to ease development aren't going over well with Pokemon right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom