• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
I constantly finding myself wondering how the hell does this site have so many people with existential crisis’ s all the time.

This is a site for smash bro’s.

I didn’t know smash bro’s hurt us so bad
People who feel depressed, lonely, anxious, have sort of mental disorder or feel like social outcasts in some way, etc. tend to gravitate towards playing video games. Smash is no exception to being one of these games, especially since it's a game full of many different people's favourite characters OR they speculate and hope their favourite character makes it into the game.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
Watching the Marvel 616 documentary about the Japanese Spider-Man show. If there are two sentences that sum up how bizarre this show seems to be, they are:

-the toy/robot designer saying "Maybe the spaceship Spider-Man rides to Earth should look kind of like a sphinx"

-a spider telepathically speaking to Spider-Man and saying "come, my brother - the time for revenge is here!"

I knew the show was unusual, and that it had a giant robot, but seeing it in action is even stranger than I expected.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Watching the Marvel 616 documentary about the Japanese Spider-Man show. If there are two sentences that sum up how bizarre this show seems to be, they are:

-the toy/robot designer saying "Maybe the spaceship Spider-Man rides to Earth should look kind of like a sphinx"

-a spider telepathically speaking to Spider-Man and saying "come, my brother - the time for revenge is here!"

I knew the show was unusual, and that it had a giant robot, but seeing it in action is even stranger than I expected.
I completely dug that episode. Proved that the rest of the episodes are gonna be bangers

KillerCage

Smash Master
Because the ice type is so bad, it erases any potential humor they can have.
Ouch, giving us the cold shoulder are we?
He needs to chill.
I'm just commenting on the stone cold state of the type.
Y'all would make Mr. Freeze proud rn with these chilling puns
View attachment 292428
Are thou making ICE PUNS? Allow me to snow you some of mine :p
View attachment 292429
That's not a pun though.

If you try to pass that off as a pun, you'll have a chilly reception.
This place is quite chill.
So nice, it needed to be said twice
STOP IT YOU GUYS!
THE ICE AGE IS ALREADY DEAD!

D

Deleted member

I'm having the WORST debate in my life.
No, its not political. Its worse than that.
I'm in a pretty sour mood.
I constantly finding myself wondering how the hell does this site have so many people with existential crisis’ s all the time.
Because life gets at you hard.

D

Deleted member

Left a Discord server that I liked, because I got so pissed after a horrible debate.

In a pretty poor mood.

Last edited by a moderator:

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Leafeon/Glacion/Sylveon
Espeon
Vaporeon
Flareon
Jolteon
Umbreon

Not a fan of Umbreon in the slightest. Can't really choose a true favorite, though Partner Eevee deserves a nod for being a delight.

D

Deleted member

Was the debate worth leaving though?

Seems a bit far to cut ties over something temporary.
Let me explain. The debate was terrible.
It was worse than a political debate.
It went on for a literary hour, and it was going around in circles.
The mods were contradicting themselves, because I pointed out how one side broke Discord TOS, when the mods care a lot about Discord TOS.
And then, right when the debate was about to end, a mod sends me to some space where I am restricted, and I just leave.

This same thing has happened over and over in the past.

It's like I'm fated to get banned or leave from a community when I get too attached to it.

D

Deleted member

I've learned something so ****ing amazing and unknown to the vast majority
I love Miles Morales, man. He's such a great Spider-Man.
Yes, I love all of the Spider-Mans, but I think Miles Morales is my favorite Spider-Man.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Status