• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Ranking Eeveelutions?
1.:197:
2.:196:
3.Leafeon
4.:135:
5.Sylveon
6.:134:
7.:136:
8.Glaceon

I've always liked the Gen II eeveelutions best!!

And before any Glaceon and Flareon simps jump on my ass, I'll have you know....hoesmad...I don't really dislike any of them.

Sylveon and Vaporeon are pretty much even as well.

D

Deleted member

So ya'll remember how I mentioned my computer was having echo noises every single second a few days ago?

Well, I finally fixed it... because my dumbass computer HAS TWO ****ING OUTPUT SOURCES WTF :sakuraipower:

at least I fixed it I guess....

D

Deleted member

Bring back poison Umbreon.

Umbreon's neat, but Espeon or Sylveon are still my favorite Eeveelutions, followed by the Kanto trio. And the Sinnoh guys exist, I suppose.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Well just watched 5 Centimeters Per Second and Arrietty back to back.

Both were ok films to watch.

Felt like tonight was the first one I felt normal by in a few weeks which is pretty good. Was probably the new medication. Steps forward.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
D

Deleted member

So I tried recording some footage but OBS just didn't record half of it. sigh ARE YOU ****ING KIDDING ME :sakuraipower:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom