• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
No, I'm not talking about myself but the state of the world.
Well I'm a bit optimistic on that front. Nodding to a certain country for one and realising the mainland government is doing it's hardest for two parts of it to break off by insulting the places for two.

And the pandemic will be over. The only things that are allowed to **** with humanity is humanity itself. World's Worst Encouragement.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
Well I'm a bit optimistic on that front. Nodding to a certain country for one and realising the mainland government is doing it's hardest for two parts of it to break off by insulting the places for two.

And the pandemic will be over. The only things that are allowed to **** with humanity is humanity itself. World's Worst Encouragement.
Frankly I don't think the pandemic will ever truly be over, not because the virus is sticking around, but because some local governments around the world have tasted a small but of power they didn't have before, that's not something that goes away just by the virus not being a threat anymore.

These specific governments will fear longer more and more just to keep that sense of control they currently have. It's the dark side of human nature.

Thankfully I don't currently live in a place like that, in fact where I live things have been business as usual all year, except the mask thing

Ivander

Smash Legend
I get that alot of us are really stressed out this year. Not just from Covid, but also from the lives that were lost from non-Covid events and from politics. This year really brought out the worst in both events and people.

Alot of us didn't want to be a part of these experiences. Alot of us want to see normal times again. And it gives us all the more reason why we need to do our best and be supportive to each other. Even the littlest bit of support can be a lifechanger or lifesaver. If we continue to work with those who want a normal life again, it will be slow, but we'll reach there eventually.

D

Deleted member

"hey here's hoping 2021 is better"

"no it won't. the virus will mutate, the earth will explode, and the rest of the fighter pass will be Corrin"
"Hey, here's hoping 2021 is better!"

"Shawty's like a melody in my head
That I can't keep out, got me singin' like
Na-na-na-na, everyday
It's like my iPod stuck on replay, replay-ay-ay-ay-ay"

D

Deleted member

I checked my YouTube, and I have had it for over five years.

Interesting. And no, I do not plan on making any YouTube videos.

Dutch Raikuna

To also add to the change.

Thinking of picking up THPS Remakes on Black Friday sale.

Any of you guys ever did extreme sports IRL? Have done a bit of skateboarding when I was younger.

Dutch Raikuna

Persona 5 Royal is £25! And I haven't completed Cold Steel IV yet!

1605987634718.png

Gonna have to pass on it this time and maybe for THPS Remakes instead.

When I complete a game that would normally take a week to complete but can't cause **** you, let's get you so sick to hell, you can't.

Last edited:

Mushroomguy12

Smash Hero
Square celebrating lots of Tomb Raider Anniversaries back to back!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom