• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Fun fact: when stickbugs feel threatened, they sway back and forth to imitate a stick moving in the wind.

So when you view a Stickbug meme (in November for whatever reason) you're watching that poor guy fear for his life.
The more I know.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Yeah, an Animanics reboot is nice and all, but you know what I wanna see?

A Catscratch reboot.
dark and gritty cat action
I mean yeah I guess around here is where these shows started to lose their touch, but I still feel like iCarly had a lot of good jokes in its run
ICarly was awesome in general after the first season or 2...that Sam/Freddie relationship that went down was a massive character development

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Who's trying to con you into buying a Japanese PS5?
No one, but it was an idea I had based on something I found and Japan's low interest in Sony. That still doesn't answer my question though. I know the console itself isn't region locked but does that mean you can set it to any language as well?

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
So, having finished Season 1 of the Animaniacs reboot, I freaking love it. I watched every episode of the original show, and this truly feels like a modernization of it, without being too forced. Admittedly not every joke hit, but the one that did hit were amazing. And seeing animation of this quality in a day and age were tweening is used so much is such a nice breath of fresh air. Also the anime parody scene was hillarious.

Wademan94 Wademan94 What are your thoughts so far?

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
After seeing the upcoming documentary Alien Worlds.

I'd love for a documentary based on Cryptozoologicon which depicts cryptids and mythical creatures/beings as real animals all while adding some new ones as well aside from the book.

For example, my favorite one I came up with being the akhlut, a wolf-like cetacean, the sole surviving member of the archaeoceti family.

As for ones I'd like to see from the book is the kelpie (The largest species of chevrotain who is semi-aquatic and lives in Europe), dingonek (A species of saber-toothed cat that took an aquatic lifestyle), mbielu-mbielu-mbielu (A lungfish that evolved "plates" on its back), gambo (A species of marine monotreme), etc.

Last edited:

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Me trying to get myself to watch My Neighbour Totoro.

I end up listening to the main theme from John Wick instead.

Well that's a big change,

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I kinda want to wait for a discount for Travis Strikes Again: No More Heroes before I get it but I don't have an idea how long that would take.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
So, having finished Season 1 of the Animaniacs reboot, I freaking love it. I watched every episode of the original show, and this truly feels like a modernization of it, without being too forced. Admittedly not every joke hit, but the one that did hit were amazing. And seeing animation of this quality in a day and age were tweening is used so much is such a nice breath of fresh air. Also the anime parody scene was hillarious.

Wademan94 Wademan94 What are your thoughts so far?
I’ll let you know when I finish it

dezeray112

Smash Hero
Whilst I am excited about the prospect of the long awaited localised version of the Great Ace Attorney coming to the West, there had been more speculated Capcom titles possibly in the works based upon their schedule (which had been leaked due to the unfortunated ransomware incident):

• MH Stories 2 (Q1 FY21)
  • DGS 12 (Q1 FY21)
  • SHIELD (Q3 FY21)
  • RESIDENT EVIL OUTRAGE (Q4 FY21)
  • REGOLITH (Q4 FY21)
  • "Indies 2" (Q1 FY22)
  • "Indies 2 port" (Q2 FY22)
  • Dragon's Dogma 2 (Q2 FY22)
  • STREET FIGHTER 6 (Q3 FY22)
  • ROCKMAN MATCH (Q3 FY22)
  • RESIDENT EVIL 4 REMAKE (Q4 FY22)
  • ONIMUSHA NEW WORK (Q4 FY22)
  • MH NS G (Q4 FY22)
  • SHIELD G (Q4 FY22)
  • Monster Hunter 6 (Q2 FY23)
  • BIOHAZARD APOCALYPSE (Q3 FY23)
  • CAPTAIN COMMANDO (Q4 FY23)
  • SSF6 (Q4 FY23)
  • NEW C (Q1 FY24)
  • FINAL FIGHT REMAKE (Q2 FY24)
  • POWER STONE REMAKE (Q3 FY24)
  • NEW B (Q4 FY24)
  • Ultra SF6 (Q4 FY24)
  • Resident Evil Hank (Q4 FY24)

Source: https://www.resetera.com/threads/ca...-latest-contents.327053/page-21#post-51964412

Power Stone Remake: This is one of the surprise titles listed. It had been almost twenty years since the last Power Stone game which had also seen a Playstation Portable port in 2006. Realistically I could see this Power Stone Remake get a port on the Nintendo Switch as this multiplayer beat em'up will definitely have an audience there as well as possible ports for the Playstation 5 and Xbox Series X. Interestingly, Power Stone was trademarked last year alongside Dino Crisis and Darkstalkers.

Final Fight Remake: I could see the new Final Fight Remake's gameplay possibly be based upon either SEGA's Yakuza franchise or Streets of Rage 4.

Onimusha New Work: Like Power Stone, it had been quite a while since Onimusha last had a new game. Interestingly, Onimusha was trademarked two years ago.

Whilst there was data on Ace Attorney 7 and the likes of a new Marvel Vs Capcom, Darkstalkers etc are absent on the list, they did say that it is possible that ithis is not a full schedule.

Last edited:

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
Whilst I am excited about the prospect of the long awaited localised version of the Great Ace Attorney coming to the West, there had been more speculated Capcom titles possibly in the works based upon their schedule (which had been leaked due to the unfortunated ransomware incident):

• MH Stories 2 (Q1 FY21)
  • DGS 12 (Q1 FY21)
  • SHIELD (Q3 FY21)
  • RESIDENT EVIL OUTRAGE (Q4 FY21)
  • REGOLITH (Q4 FY21)
  • "Indies 2" (Q1 FY22)
  • "Indies 2 port" (Q2 FY22)
  • Dragon's Dogma 2 (Q2 FY22)
  • STREET FIGHTER 6 (Q3 FY22)
  • ROCKMAN MATCH (Q3 FY22)
  • RESIDENT EVIL 4 REMAKE (Q4 FY22)
  • ONIMUSHA NEW WORK (Q4 FY22)
  • MH NS G (Q4 FY22)
  • SHIELD G (Q4 FY22)
  • Monster Hunter 6 (Q2 FY23)
  • BIOHAZARD APOCALYPSE (Q3 FY23)
  • CAPTAIN COMMANDO (Q4 FY23)
  • SSF6 (Q4 FY23)
  • NEW C (Q1 FY24)
  • FINAL FIGHT REMAKE (Q2 FY24)
  • POWER STONE REMAKE (Q3 FY24)
  • NEW B (Q4 FY24)
  • Ultra SF6 (Q4 FY24)
  • Resident Evil Hank (Q4 FY24)

Source: https://www.resetera.com/threads/ca...-latest-contents.327053/page-21#post-51964412

Power Stone Remake: This is one of the surprise titles listed. It had been almost twenty years since the last Power Stone game which had also seen a Playstation Portable port in 2006. Realistically I could see this Power Stone Remake get a port on the Nintendo Switch as this multiplayer beat em'up will definitely have an audience there as well as possible ports for the Playstation 5 and Xbox Series X. Interestingly, Power Stone was trademarked last year alongside Dino Crisis and Darkstalkers.

Final Fight Remake: I could see the new Final Fight Remake's gameplay possibly be based upon either SEGA's Yakuza franchise or Streets of Rage 4.

Onimusha New Work: Like Power Stone, it had been quite a while since Onimusha last had a new game. Interestingly, Onimusha was trademarked two years ago.

Whilst there was data on Ace Attorney 7 and the likes of a new Marvel Vs Capcom, Darkstalkers etc are absent on the list, they did say that it is possible that ithis is not a full schedule.
The unfortunate part is that there's no Megaman Battle Network Legacy collection in that list.

I need that in my life.

D

Deleted member

Just got started christmas shopping for my siblings, and got some new headphones to boot
yes I know I used this yesterday shut up

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Lost Tapes needs to have a revival.

Under three conditions.

1. NetFlix gets the rights.
2. Bigger budget meaning better acting and CGI/Practical effects/Costumes as well as more cryptids and mythical creatures/beings across the world rather than the US.
3. Longer running time like 40 to 45 minutes.

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Anyone in disbelief that this year is gonna be over in about six weeks? Like man, I'm optimistic for 2021 (even a bit for myself personally).

January feels like years ago.
Until next year we get a new strain of virus, hantavirus.

The successor of coronavirus.

And that's also not assuming the virus mutates making all vaccine attempts futile putting us back to square one. Luckily I was told its more likely to mutate to become weaker.

Even worst. We end up in an I Am Legend situation next year from the vaccines. 2021 takes on 2020s legacy.

Last edited:

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493

And that's also not assuming the virus mutates making all vaccine attempts futile putting us back to square one. Luckily I was told its more likely to mutate to become weaker.

Even worst. We end up in an I Am Legend situation next year from the vaccines. 2021 takes on 2020s legacy.
Hey Michael, do you know what helping is?

I’ll give you a hint...

IT’S. NOT. THIS.

Last edited:

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
I'm sorry, I'm just sick and tired of this damn year and everything that has happened.
Being a debbie downer isn't helping anyone regardless of that fact. The community can be better as long as there's hope around, and attitudes like this is what ruins those chances.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Sadly the more and more I look at the future. The more depressing I get tbh.
Dude I have been in pain everyday in some form for the past near two months, subconsciously thinking I'm going to die but I'm trying to stay optimistic regardless to fight the pain and everything else.

I'm at one of the lowest points in my life but I'm trying to get there. 2021 is going to be a good year for me and I'm going to try my best to make it happen.

As long as I have a dream to visit places or finish my novel, that's all the reason at least for me to pull through. It's tough.

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Dude I have been in pain everyday in some form for the past near two months, subconsciously thinking I'm going to die but I'm trying to stay optimistic regardless to fight the pain and everything else.

I'm at one of the lowest points in my life but I'm trying to get there. 2021 is going to be a good year for me and I'm going to try my best to make it happen.

As long as I have a dream to visit places or finish my novel, that's all the reason at least for me to pull through. It's tough.
No, I'm not talking about myself but the state of the world.

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280

what do you gain from this fearmongering?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom