• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

welp DMO is having problems so I'm just sitting here doing nothing.

Really should work on my math stuff.. at least I know what I'm actually doing this time.

DMO did get an update which increased the drop rates of stuff in the Digimon Maze which means I can start grinding for Omegamon again.

Last edited by a moderator:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
So moving away from politics. What's everyone's all-time favorite character(s)?

Mine are Daggett (As my avatar shows), Godzilla, Gamera, and King Kong.

Others would be Rocky Balboa, Rocket Raccoon, King K. Rool, Fa Mulan, and Lampy to name a few others.
Several characters I can think of atm are Shantae, Cynthia and N from Pokémon, Shulk, Futaba Sakura, Toph, Zuko, Uncle Iroh, Peter Venkman, Spiderverse Miles Morales, Blaze the Cat, Deadpool, Darkwing Duck, Green Arrow, Raven from Teen Titans, Emmet Brickowski, MCU Nebula, and Mr. Freeze

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul

Others would be Rocky Balboa, Rocket Raccoon, King K. Rool, Fa Mulan, and Lampy to name a few others.
  • Simon & Kamina (Gurren Lagann)
  • Solid Snake (Metal Gear Solid)
  • Isaac Clarke (Dead Space)
  • Lelouch vi Britannia & C.C. (Code Geass)
  • Edward Elric (Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood)
  • Shulk, Reyn, Fiora, and Melia (Xenoblade Chronicles)
  • Nia, Zeke, Mythra (Xenoblade Chronicles 2)
  • Futaba, Akechi, Kasumi, and Maruki (Persona 5 Royal)
  • Dimitri Alexandre Blaiddyd (Fire Emblem: Three Houses)
  • Sonic the Hedgehog
  • Mega Man X & Zero
  • Shantae
  • Iron Man (Marvel Cinematic Universe)
  • Deadpool
  • Dr. Gregory House (House M.D.)
  • Zim & Gir (Invader Zim)
I have a lot more characters that I absolutely adore but I'll stop here for now since I'm tired. :p

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
New Ducktales details for the next episode
Been a while since I've been online. Decided to come back because I realized logging off to avoid AOC spoilers wasn't really the best way to dodge them...

I'll just attempt to dodge any posts with spoilers in them.

As for me, I'm trying to figure out why Disney+ screwed over the numbering on Owl House episodes. Good show though.
still a far better problem than the fact that Disney+ never added the entirety of Andi Mack for some reason

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
still a far better problem than the fact that Disney+ never added the entirety of Andi Mack for some reason
I think with Andi Mack it likely has to do with Stoney Westmoreland being arrested and becoming Un-Personed, to quote TVTropes. From what I assume, every episode of the show not there is one where he played a prominent role... which happens to constitute a majority of content. (though I've read how Disney+ Japan has all the episodes, but I can't verify it).
It's not limited to this one show, Simpsons of course is not putting up the Michael Jackson episode while Suite Life excludes 2 episodes (one where Zack fakes Dyslexia to get less schoolwork and one where Chris Brown had a cameo).
Even outside Disney there are examples of works getting removed due to recent developments, such as Rooster Teeth removing a fair chunk of content (and all merchandise) involving James Ryan Haywood after the events of last month.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
This would also be a pretty damn good choice. No spies would be getting past him.

Damn that’s twisted lmao

i mean he’s old but he’s not dead and he ages slower.If our current candidates are pushing 70s, cap would befine.
True, but Far From Home implied that he died sometime between the ending of Endgame and FFH, since he was in the dead Avengers montage.

Reactions: Z25
D

Deleted member

Wait, when did Sonic Robo Blast 2 add slopes? Man, I haven't played it in forever, wonder what else I missed in all those years.

dezeray112

Smash Hero

Spider-Man, Iron Man, Ryu (Street Fighter), Chun-Li, Cloud Strife, Tidus, Morrigan Aensland, Phoenix Wright.

Last edited:

Omar_25

Smash Superstar

Ike - Fire Emblem
Guts - Berserk
Dunban - Xenoblade
Elma - Xenoblade X
Joseph Joestar - JJBA
Will Smith - Any movie with Will Smith in it

D

Deleted member

Rex & Pyra/Mythra, Nia, the Zekenator, PMD Grovyle. I’m kinda tired though so can’t think of any more lmao. Just threw in the XC2 cast cuz Pyra will always have a special place in my heart because I used Skye Bennett’s performance as a voice model a few years ago.

Edit: Mai Natsume & Fluttershy. I really loved Mai’s story in Remix Heart (especially like four of the climactic pages), and Fluttershy is just precious.

zeldasmash

Smash Lord

Iron Man (Marvel) - One of the greatest superheroes of all time.
Spider-Man (Marvel) - See above, only I grew up with him more then with Tony due to the Raimi films.
Link (The Legend of Zelda) - Love his design and is my main in Smash Bros. And I'm a Zelda die hard.
Ganondorf (The Legend of Zelda) - One of the most badass villains in gaming.
Ghirahim (The Legend of Zelda) - The most fun villain in Zelda and is a joy to watch.
Snake (Metal Gear) - Probably the single best action protagonist in gaming next to Dante.
Raiden (Metal Gear) - My favorite character in Metal Gear. Including MGS2 Raiden, where I really don't think he's bad at all.
Big Boss (Metal Gear) - One of the most tragic characters I've seen in a game.
Dante (Devil May Cry) - The single most charismatic character I've seen in a game, let alone an action game. I really hope he makes it to Smash.
Vergil (Devil May Cry) - One of the best rivals in gaming and is an extremely memorable character in his own right.
Wesker (Resident Evil) - So hammy, yet very intimidating and badass all the same.
Akuma (Street Fighter) - The best character in Street Fighter in every way in my opinion. Badass, intimidating yet still maintains enough mystery to make him interesting.
Yuki Terumi (BlazBlue) - My favorite gaming villain. He's an asshole, yeah. But damn is he a blast to watch and is one of the more fun characters to play.
Hakumen (BlazBlue) - One of the coolest characters I've seen in a fighting game.
Gordeau (Under-Night) - Same reasons as Hakumen, only he's more Dante-esque in personality.
Aerith (Final Fantasy) - This one is for personal reasons. Let's just say her theme makes me cry and I love this character.
Sephiroth (Final Fantasy) - The most intimidating gaming villain I've faced. I love his design, his backstory is tragic and he's very intimidating. He also has one of the best final boss fights in all of gaming in Remake.
Ardyn (Final Fantasy) - The best character of Final Fantasy XV and one of the most underrated villains in gaming. He's also one of the most tragic villains I've seen depicted anywhere.
Chrom (Fire Emblem) - My favorite Fire Emblem character.
John McClane (Die Hard) - My favorite action film character. And Christmas is right around the corner.

These are the ones at the top of my head.

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
Cool; if I read that French trailer right, the new Drawn to Life comes out on my birthday.

edit: fixed the language, thought it was Spanish >_>

I love too many, so I’ll just name some in no set order besides grouped together by series:

-Steve
-Alex
-Creeper
-Herobrine
-Banjo
-Kazooie
-Pikachu
-Gengar
-Celebi
-Jigglypuff
-Ash Ketchum
-Team Rocket Jessie and James
-Meowth
-Mario
-Luigi
-Bowser
-Bowser Jr.
-Peach
-Toad
-Geno
-Mallow
-King Boo
-Wario
-Waluigi
-Donkey Kong
-Diddy Kong
-King K. Rool
-Yoshi
-Kamek
-Olimar
-Louie
-Alph
-Pikmin
-Bulbmin
-Bulborb
-Link
-Zelda
-Ganondorf/Ganon
-Skull Kid
-Midna
-Tingle
-Kirby
-King Dedede
-Meta Knight
-Bandana Dee
-Adeleine
-Gooey
-Marx
-Dark Matter
-Ness
-Ninten
-Lucas
-Giegue/Giygas
-Porky Minch
-Sans
-Papyrus
-Chibi-Robo
-Telly
-Ice Climbers Popo and Nana
-Duck Hunt Dog and Duck
-Mr. Game & Watch
-R.O.B.
-Sonic
-Tails
-Shadow
-Eggman
-Pac-Man
-SpongeBob
-Patrick
-Plankton
-Popeye
-Spider-Man
-Timmy
-Cosmo
-Wanda
-Tom
-Jerry
-Bugs Bunny
-Mickey Mouse
-Doraemon
-Hamtaro
-Mac and Bloo (Foster’s Home for Imaginary Friends)
-Charlie Brown
-Snoopy

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I think with Andi Mack it likely has to do with Stoney Westmoreland being arrested and becoming Un-Personed, to quote TVTropes. From what I assume, every episode of the show not there is one where he played a prominent role... which happens to constitute a majority of content. (though I've read how Disney+ Japan has all the episodes, but I can't verify it).
It's not limited to this one show, Simpsons of course is not putting up the Michael Jackson episode while Suite Life excludes 2 episodes (one where Zack fakes Dyslexia to get less schoolwork and one where Chris Brown had a cameo).
Even outside Disney there are examples of works getting removed due to recent developments, such as Rooster Teeth removing a fair chunk of content (and all merchandise) involving James Ryan Haywood after the events of last month.
Simpsons having some episodes taken out makes sense, but with AM....a majority of the show is gone practically (even episodes without him aren't there)

Noipoi

Howdy!

Hiccup and Toothless are my favorite fictional characters of all time.

I also really like Stitch, Glados, Bowser, K Rool, Waluigi, Toph (who’s probably my favorite heroine of all time) JFK, Guzma, and there’s tons of others I could name.

In other news, I voted for the first time.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
True, but Far From Home implied that he died sometime between the ending of Endgame and FFH, since he was in the dead Avengers montage.

that is A fair point but I could see that as they just assumed Cap dead since he disappeared.As the image of him was of his younger self.
I imagine the general public does not know he went and lived in a different universe and came back old. Probably to much for them to handle lol.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
So, I was invited to be in a small FNAF stream with a few folks and my friend drew the crew and **** YES.
There was a problem fetching the tweet

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Finished mission 18, I think I can say that I will replay the game on hard atleast to get all the blue orbs I miss, because leaving the game without getting them all just feel wrong lol.

Not sure if I will play DMD yet, will have to see how the difficulty is in Hard mode first.

Also, Sparda is the coolest sword, but it's such a shame it doesn't have DT. I know it's useful for later difficulty, but i'm not sure it will help on Normal much.

Btw, Nelo Angelo's dead, yeah.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493

Added a few more to my list:
-Shantae
-Cynthia (Pokémon)
-N (Pokémon)
-Bianca (Pokémon)
-Shulk (Xenoblade)
-Futaba Sakura (Persona 5)
-Toph (ATLA)
-Zuko (ATLA)
-Uncle Iroh (ATLA)
-Peter Venkman (Ghostbusters)
-Egon Spengler (Ghostbusters)
-Janine Melnitz (Real Ghostbusters)
-Miles Morales (Spiderverse)
-Pac-Man
-Blaze the Cat
-Deadpool
-Darkwing Duck
-Scrooge McDuck
-Donald Duck
-Goofy
-Spongebob
-Squidward
-Green Arrow
-Raven (Teen Titans)
-Emmet Brickowski (LEGO Movie)
-Nebula (MCU)
-Terra Branford (FFVI)
-Kefka Palazzo (FFVI)
-Mr. Freeze (Batman)
-Donatello (TMNT)
-Sailor Jupiter
-Deku (MHA)
-Wasp (Earth’s Mightiest Heroes)
-PS4 Spider-Man
-PS4 Doc Ock
-Dorothea (Three Houses)
-Count Bleck (SPM)
-Vivian (PM: TTYD)
-Dipper Pines
-Iron Giant
-Hogarth Hughes
-Rocky Balboa
-Adonis Creed
-BoJack Horseman

Last edited:

Rangez

Dimensional Dile-Up

Eh, why not?

• Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece)
  • Steven (Steven Universe)
  • Sonic (Sonic the Hedgehog)
  • Yang Xiao Long (RWBY)
  • Sora (Kingdom Hearts)
  • Tsuyu Asui (My Hero Academia)
  • Katsuki Bakugo (My Hero Academia)
  • Izuku Midoriya (My Hero Academia)
  • Shoto Todoroki (My Hero Academia)
  • Shinji Ikari (Neon Genesis Evangelion)
  • Roronoa Zoro (One Piece)
  • Mario (Super Mario)
  • Wario (Super Mario)
  • Eda (The Owl House)
  • Peridot (Steven Universe)
  • Piccolo (Dragon Ball)
  • Zero (Mega Man X)
  • Donkey Kong (Super Mario)

Just to name a few.

D

Deleted member

I love how Summon Gate depicts Relinquished, and then has stuff like Plushfire and Goyo Guardian in the background, still in banlist hell.
17414ccd9f3ed1925793c9948e22f46ec95f963c_hq.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom