• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I beat Vergil using the cheese strat of equipping Beowulf and spamming Killer Bee over and over again by pressing Jump and Attack almost at the same time repeatedly. I'm sure there is a more effective way and and a way to not give someone a cramp by spamming 2 buttons over and over again.
Kinda doing this already, but sadly, it only work so long before he decide to go, "nothin' personal, bro" on your ass.

Especially when he use DT and/or Summoned Sword.

I did learn tho that you can break said summoned sword with Kalina Ann.....so long you're using quick silver.

So far, the key seem to spam JC Killer Bee, dodge/parry (still not sure how you're supposed to parry his faster attack unless you have the reflex of a god or not rock for a brain like me) the other stuff he does & use quicksilver when he goes DT/summoned sword, but of course, it's easier said than done.

Not sure if I give it a try later today or tomorrow, but know for sure i'm going to eat some pizzaaaaaaaaa tonight!

Heck yeah babyyyyyyyyy.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

The wind and rain is starting to pick up a little from the tropical storm that's approaching from the south. I don't think we're going to be hit too hard over here by comparison to places like Louisiana but I'm hoping that I don't lose power.
Best of luck! I wish you the best!

Last edited by a moderator:

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
.tnemetats lufrednow siht gnidaer rof uoy knahT .em tuoba kniht srehto tahw tuoba deirrow os ma yllaretil I .gniddik tsuj ma I ,yllautca ,lleW . . .snamuh morf noitalosi emos deviecer I emit si tI .sraM ot tluda ma I nehw htraE evael ot gniog ma I taht wonk uoy tel ot tnaw I neht ,siht daer uoy fi ,syawynA .yzarc si hcihw ,yllacisyhp ti did uoy sselnU .siht daer ot etisbew emos desu ylbaborp uoy ,sdrawkcab siht daer uoy fI
Appearently I'm crazy since I was able to read this with little issue and no help from a different website.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
never would I have ever expected Nickelodeon to be involved in 2 separate M/R rated projects.

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
The wind and rain is starting to pick up a little from the tropical storm that's approaching from the south. I don't think we're going to be hit too hard over here by comparison to places like Louisiana but I'm hoping that I don't lose power.
I'm still waiting on power to come back. It never takes this long after a major storm.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Good news: I was able to put Final Vergil health bar around 50% on one of my new try, slighty moreI think.

Bad news: I lost, also I don't know how to JC Beowulf Dive Kick anymore.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Y𝙹⚍'⍊ᒷ ⍑ᒷᔑ∷↸ 𝙹⎓ ∷ᒷ⍊ᒷ∷ᓭᒷ↸ ℸ ̣ ᒷ ̇/ℸ ̣ , ʖ⚍ℸ ̣ ∴⍑ᔑℸ ̣ ᔑʖ𝙹⚍ℸ ̣ ᒷリᓵ⍑ᔑリℸ ̣ ᒲᒷリℸ ̣ ℸ ̣ ᔑʖꖎᒷ?

the joke is that this is the same text/language used for the Minecraft Enchantment table, just so we're clear. Don't want to get warned again like the last time I did this

D

Deleted member

Old guy is F-Zero still waiting to see if he'll be hung or if Nintendo's just gonna let him rot.
I've never gotten a chance to play F-Zero but it looks like something right up my alley... sad hours

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Old guy is F-Zero still waiting to see if he'll be hung or if Nintendo's just gonna let him rot.
Miyamoto will find that new wacky crazy gimmick to put into F-Zero one of these days.

GenoDoge

Smash Journeyman
I still find it odd Nintendo Switch Online doesn't have StaTropics 2, Golf, and Pinball. Duck Hunt I can understand if they couldn't work out how to replace the Zapper. I think Yoshi's Cookie has legal stuff that may be preventing it, as they once even pulled it from Virtual Console.

D

Deleted member

Just came back from my funeral.

The grandfather of a cousine passed away some weeks ago and today there was church for that.

I was there to support my cousine (who had came yesterday from Madrid) and thankfully It all went well.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
OK, I just died, but I was able to do a royal release that took a good chunk of his health, and even thought I lost, I'm pretty happy I got that Royal Release.

Vergil, you beautiful son of a *****.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul

The grandfather of a cousine passed away some weeks ago and today there was church for that.

I was there to support my cousine (who had came yesterday from Madrid) and thankfully It all went well.
Sorry to hear that.

I hope that the service lifted your cousin's spirits up a bit and that they're able to start recovering from this loss.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Sorry to hear that.

I hope that the service lifted your cousin's spirits up a bit and that he's able to start recovering from this loss.
She seemed quite happy with my presence, so I want to be positive and say that I did some help.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870

Best wishes to you and your family in this time of grieving. <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom