• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
I wonder if there was ever a point in development where the main trio was supposed to be Zacian/Zamazenta/Calyrex, and Eternatus was doing it's own thing in the corner like Heatran and Regigigas.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
I just finished watching Mortal Kombat Legends: Scorpion's Revenge.

One word.

Flawless.

Almost.

I really only had two nitpicks.

First time Sonya kicks Johnny in the nuts while understandable at the same time felt was an overreaction as she could have just elbowed him in the gut for touching her. The second time however is pretty uncalled for.

The fact at the beginning of the movie that Sonya struggles with this guy in a city, yet was on even-ground with Reptile, being he's a skilled reptilian warrior.

Otherwise, there's nothing that was wrong with this movie, and was a faithful adaption to the games. I much look forward to its sequel which I hope gets made.

A part of me though kind of feels if this actually did need to be an animated movie as it could have settled being an animated TV series, perhaps it might eventually go that route. We'll see I guess.

Diem

Agent of Phaaze
NNID
Luminoth_Prime
I beat Luigi's Mansion in one sitting the other weekend. Does anyone know why Boolossus is borderline impossible on the last few Boos? I don't seem to get what the trick is, and I only got gold on him last year through trial and error and a heavy use of save states.

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
What d'you mean I wasn't supposed to fight the Guardian with Zelda?! So what if Link's shield parry makes the battle 100x easier...

Don't tell me how to live my life game! lol

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
Guys, the new Pacific Rim anime will take place in Australia... as if it wasn't dangerous enough.

First, giant spiders and everything wants to kill ya, now we got giant monsters.

Me: scared Aussie noises

Last edited:

Mamboo07

Smash Hero

cashregister9

Smash Hero
Here:
I'm crossing my fingers that this is better than Pacific Rim 2. That might have been one of the most disappointing movies i've seen.

EDIT: Wait the whole point of Pacific Rim was that it was Anime turned Live-action when you make it an anime it just becomes a standard Mecha anime.

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I'm crossing my fingers that this is better than Pacific Rim 2. That might have been one of the most disappointing movies i've seen.

EDIT: Wait the whole point of Pacific Rim was that it was Anime turned Live-action when you make it an anime it just becomes a standard Mecha anime.
It's come full-circle. Like if they got Ridley Scott to direct a Metroid film.

Though yeah, I'd like to think this will turn out better than the sequel to the first film. That film's quality took a nosedive the instant they killed off Mako. Like, what the hell was that for?

GenoDoge

Smash Journeyman
Just found the Age of Calamity leak.

As we've known Link, Zelda, Mipha, Daruk, Revali, Urbosa, and Impa are playable. As speculated, it seems King Rhoam, Master Kohga, and Hestu are playable. The others are Sidon, Yunobo, Teba, Riju, Great Fairy, Maz Koshia or some other Sheikah monk, Egg Guardian boi, and it seems maybe Ganondorf? No Robbie or Purah, sadly.

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Played a little of the demo before calling it a day. Only issue is framerate, and with any Warriors game I'm not surprised.

The voice cast still sucks ass though, not a fan of Bri'ish Zelda.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Just found the Age of Calamity leak.

and it seems maybe Ganondorf?
1603946593569.png

1603946601588.png

Like, this one? Or an actually canon Ganondorf?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom