• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
It's definitely dated but I still mostly enjoyed my time with it. Also helped that it wasn't a terribly long game (I think my playthrough took about six or seven hours).

You just gotta take it for what it was and how revolutionary it was back then.
It definitely has that first game jankyness that a lot of NeS games had back then, especially the first game in every series back then.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
To this day I still don't like in Pokémon Sword/Shield is that Plus button is get on/off bike and X button is pause.

I really prefer the other way around.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Q2 didn't get an English dub for a number of reasons.

Came out at the end of the consoles life, some of the voice actors were in a feud over false accusations at the time and the game generally being a low budget production.

I don't think Scramble has anything to worry about.

Its a Lilo and Stitch homage and you can't convince me otherwise.
if you end up being wrong...then your main in Ultimate will be nerfed into the **** tier spot...Joker does not count so we good (if anything I would want Joker buffs before he gets nerfed)

Rangez

Dimensional Dile-Up
Recognizing when these thoughts occur may help. Its usually a result of your subconcious mind taking over from your concious mind. When you recognize the occurance of such thoughts as part of your subconcious you are able to turn them into concious thoughts, which you are more capable of controlling.

Practicing meditation can make this a lot easier.
Thanks for the advice, but I already do my own meditation sessions. Been doing it for some time now.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Oh man, art time. This is a character for a project I hope on making for my channel later down the line. The lad is a young engineer named Moku. Went for a bit of a sketchy style since I think it suits the sort of vibe I want from this. Also yeah I know the background is crap, I'm too tired to fix it right now.
1602980355519.png

Wademan94 Wademan94 @JDCabrera Metal Shop X Metal Shop X AndreaAC AndreaAC

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

D

Deleted member

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Oh man, art time. This is a character for a project I hope on making for my channel later down the line. The lad is a young engineer named Moku. Went for a bit of a sketchy style since I think it suits the sort of vibe I want from this. Also yeah I know the background is crap, I'm too tired to fix it right now.
View attachment 289540
Moku?

More like...

NICE WORK U!

Seriously though, great job on this one. I like him a lot.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I finally got a job a few weeks ago. Today my family went up to a mall an hour from us and I saw this at the LEGO Store:
1602982454825.jpeg

I’ve been wanting to get this site for years now as I love the architecture sets. so since I had enough to put to the side for it decided to get it as it’s going to be vaulted very soon for who knows how long.

Looking forward to Building it!

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
View attachment 289540
:D AWESOME! :3 I adore how cute each character you create are, your style gets to me! :D Keep it up!

Last edited:

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
It definitely has that first game jankyness that a lot of NeS games had back then, especially the first game in every series back then.
Yeah, and it's a great "where the **** do I go" kind of game if you're into that sort of thing.

But I used a guide because I'm a wuss.

D

Deleted member

So my drawing teacher has taught our class about more dynamic posing and lines of action and stuff.

I think imma apply that so some of my drawings. Might as well.

I just hate that I get so self conscious all the time.
honestly I probably should be practicing drawing myself; I'm just too lazy right now :mega:

Last edited by a moderator:

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
So this is big:
There was a problem fetching the tweet

My bet is Emma’s suit was gonna be used to stop UBS.
I remember reading a rumor that said Fairy types, Team Flare, Mega Evolution, and AZ were all supposed to be aliens. Was that actually true?

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
if you end up being wrong...then your main in Ultimate will be nerfed into the **** tier spot...Joker does not count so we good (if anything I would want Joker buffs before he gets nerfed)
Joker is my main tho.

Yeah, and it's a great "where the **** do I go" kind of game if you're into that sort of thing.

But I used a guide because I'm a wuss.
Dude, same.

I just couldn't do it on my own.lol

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Joker is my main tho...ya damn pancake
Well since I made Joker an exception (cause I don't want him nerfed...also throwing in Pit in case my life backfires), your 2nd most loved character will get all the nerfs in the world

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Serebii said:
new elements were revealed for The Crown Tundra ahead of its release next week. This showcase has a focus on Dynamax Adventures and showcased that to get to the Legendary Pokémon, you have to face off against 3 Dynamax Pokémon beforehand. From where you start, after defeating it, you then have a choice on which way to go before finally getting to the final Pokémon. Damage received from the previous stages carries over so PP and HP lost is continued onwards. However, you can find characters and berries on the paths that can heal. You get guaranteed capture of the Legendary Pokémon you face but you can only capture one
The legendaries are guaranteed captures? Holy ****ing hell. I need more Love Balls.

D

Deleted member

Just played against my little brother in smash again. I trounched him, even when I played on his jank nonsense custom stages lol

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom