• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
The most forgettable character in the Megaman RPG's.
1059786-jasmine_meddy.jpg

Only shows up for like 2 hours at the of Battle network 5 and doesn't come back for the last game in the series.

D

Deleted member

I just remembered that time on Twitter some days ago when I saw someone claiming that the Square Kirby April Fools prank by HAL Laboratory was a Minecraft in Smash tease all along.

Smash fans really like to overlook things which literally aren't associated with Smash, isn't It?

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
So Repository files lekaed( whatever those are) for Gen 6 and 7:

One thing interesting Is thatX and Y had two placeholders for follow up titles.

Meaning there were once sequels planned for it. Which is really would have loved to see, the game really needed that.

osby

Smash Obsessed
I just remembered that time on Twitter some days ago when I saw someone claiming that the Square Kirby April Fools prank by HAL Laboratory was a Minecraft in Smash tease all along.

Smash fans really like to overlook things which literally aren't associated with Smash, isn't It?
Everything is associated with Smash if you have the right hat:

indir.jpg

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
@Shinobu Ishijima's reduxed ama is now up

as per the usual, if you're interested in participating in a future AMA and are not currently on the list of future AMA subjects, please lemme know

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280

Meaning there were once sequels planned for it. Which is really would have loved to see, the game really needed that.
That hurts to learn about. Gen 6 was good, but it definitely had areas that could've been improved on if given the time. Given Z or an X2Y2, Kalos could be a region as beloved as Sinnoh (and with an extra year of development time, Alola would also benefit). Alas, it didn't happen and Kalos will forever be incomplete.

Last edited:

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
That hurts to learn about. Gen 6 was good, but it definitely had areas that could've been improved on if given the time. Given Z or an X2Y2, Kalos could be a region as beloved as Sinnoh (and with an extra year of development time, Alola would also benefit). Alas, it didn't happen and Kalos will forever be incomplete.
These are issues that the mainline Pokemon titles have been consistently having since X and Y. They all could benefit from some extra polish but the devs aren't putting in that extra needed time to do so.

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend

Dang, Zygarde was done dirty somewhat (kinda good in Alola but it’s treated like a special side-thing that just gets forgotten later). Would’ve been awesome to see a third game or sequels.

D

Deleted member

Been watching alot of Bakugan stuff... man the good ole days were something different.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend

I ducking called it.

It always felt like this was the case but Gamefreak cancelled it because they needed a new product for the 20th anniversary.

Probably why Sun and moon feels rushed.

Reactions: Z25

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
Gen 6 getting canned early makes sense considering everything with Zygarde and AZ's Floette.

These are issues that the mainline Pokemon titles have been consistently having since X and Y. They all could benefit from some extra polish but the devs aren't putting in that extra needed time to do so.
Can't say I blame the devs so much as I blame TPC for making them rush the games out

D

Deleted member

Can't say I blame the devs so much as I blame TPC for making them rush the games out
Pretty much this. Honestly given a bit of time I feel most of the issues that have plagued the recent games are fixable(especially in Sword which really just needs a bit of polish) and with them going the DLC route... it's at least looking somewhat promising.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Yeah, the Pokemon DLC seems to be the best we're getting out of Pokemon in a while. The Crown Tundra looks like they actually had the time and energy to put out a complete open world Pokemon game instead of half assing it like the Wild Area.

dezeray112

Smash Hero
So as of today feeling a bit breathless with a headache and dizzy but still able to do stuff. Gonna get some coffee just in the off chance that it could be just me not having caffeine for a few days and that is the cause of the headache.

Outside of that just been revisiting Erebonia, The Halcyon System and Isle Defino. Location, Location, Location!

How's the rest of you guys?
Been out all day shopping in town and had the tastiest burger meal I've ever had.

D

Deleted member

'sup guys, how's it going? I'm still trying to find that Sakura Taisen Saturn limited edition. One day I will find it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom