• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
That new Pokemon music video annoys me because it just makes me want there to be actual good content again in the Pokemon franchise.

But it serves as a reminder that Gamefreak hasn't given a **** about the games in years.

D

Deleted member

I unironically really want to give that new Mario Kart game a fair chance.

Seems like It can be quite fun, and maybe I could find It for a cheaper price somewhere in the island as I tend to do.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Aurane Aurane you are in luck.

I have three Love Balls in my inventory.
Apologies for the wait, I was taking care of an unruly bug in a rural area, which in turned pissed off my neighbor. Oops.

Uh, anyways, PM me! Let's talk! I want all three of them, and I got a bunch of **** I can trade you for them.

Edit: I'm a dummy. Forgot my PMs were closed. Just opened them.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Apologies for the wait, I was taking care of an unruly bug in a rural area, which in turned pissed off my neighbor. Oops.

Uh, anyways, PM me! Let's talk! I want all three of them, and I got a bunch of **** I can trade you for them.
Okay!

I'll prepare my Pokémon Shield cartridge, try to PM you and we then decide how we do the trading.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
I'll be honest, the past two days in this thread have been stressing me out. Its been effecting me in real life. I'm too soft for this.

Maybe I should stay away from social groups like this thread if I'm not able to deal with the drama. Or at the very least I might need to disappear from here for a week or two...

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
He thinks I'm "too old for that ****", and really doesn't want me to spend that day with my friends or that I even get any kind of gift.

In a year and moment where I seriously need my friends or anyone who actually wants me alive when I'm so tempted to put a knife on myself over serious social anxiety and depression.

He can legit **** off.
literally anyone regardless of age is allowed to have a birthday party if they want it (even during a pandemic...but safely)

D

Deleted member

Hey, so uhhhh....... To anyone who plays Animal Crossing. Do any of you have an empty lot you want to fill in your island?

Cuz I got a certain business cat who’s moving out and needs a new home.
No, I’m not asking for real money, he is free.:p
This offer is still up, who wants to adopt this cat?

D

Deleted member

It is currently 4:42am where I live.

Although It is Saturday so hopefully nothing bad happens for not sleeping.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
You know i never really noticed how much some of the battle network characters actually grew as characters over the course of Battle network until I actually played all these games in chronological order.

Yeah Star force on the whole has better character development but still it makes me like the games just a little bit more lol

Its kinda weird how I never thought to actually play these games in order before this point, as big as they were for my childhood I always just kinda played them at random and mostly just 2, 3 and 5.

BlondeLombax

Smash Master
I'll be honest, the past two days in this thread have been stressing me out. Its been effecting me in real life. I'm too soft for this.

Maybe I should stay away from social groups like this thread if I'm not able to deal with the drama. Or at the very least I might need to disappear from here for a week or two...
Take a break if you feel it to be necessary. Whenever I feel stressed, I usually distance myself, clean myself up, do some doodles, play some games, or just act like a moron however I see fit. Having a bit of me-time always aids in calming oneself down.

D

Deleted member

Do what you think will benefit you the most.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Just saw an old DM on on my Xbox from about 5 months ago that told me there was an article where Bruce Campbell himself said that Ash was cut from MK11 due to MGM getting greedy at the last minute.

A: I can’t find that article

B: What I can find are a bunch of unrelated statements that COULD mean that if you link them together with some conjecture

C: Things change over time anyway, so those statements really only apply to the content of KP1.

D: I can’t imagine that MGM values Evil Dead more then RoboCop to the point that they would upcharge for one and not the other. No offense but they’re both pretty niche.

All that said. I still think Ash is coming eventually. Lot’s of what I’ve been learning about media companies in film school just makes all this “evidence” about Ash being scrapped extremely suspect. I think what’s far more likely is that a combination of both changing development practices, the pandemic, promoting the Joker movie taking precedence with WB, and yes potentially issues with MGM, all lead to him being shifted to the end of the pipeline. Because, you have to admit, Ash would make a spectacular Grand Finale.

D

Deleted member

Just saw an old DM on on my Xbox from about 5 months ago that told me there was an article where Bruce Campbell himself said that Ash was cut from MK11 due to MGM getting greedy at the last minute.

A: I can’t find that article

B: What I can find are a bunch of unrelated statements that COULD mean that if you link them together with some conjecture

C: Things change over time anyway, so those statements really only apply to the content of KP1.

D: I can’t imagine that MGM values Evil Dead more then RoboCop to the point that they would upcharge for one and not the other. No offense but they’re both pretty niche.

All that said. I still think Ash is coming eventually. Lot’s of what I’ve been learning about media companies in film school just makes all this “evidence” about Ash being scrapped extremely suspect. I think what’s far more likely is that a combination of both changing development practices, the pandemic, promoting the Joker movie taking precedence with WB, and yes potentially issues with MGM, all lead to him being shifted to the end of the pipeline. Because, you have to admit, Ash would make a spectacular Grand Finale.
God, I truly pray you are right with this.

Ash Williams has to be my most wanted character for Mortal Kombat who isn't already in.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
There was a problem fetching the tweet

Whelp there goes my wallet. Dang, I can't believe it took this long for Lyn to get a figure considering she's basically Ms. Fire Emblem based on polls. Pretty much starting with FE12 all the female protagonists have gotten some form of figure but not her until now.

I really hope this means IS is also looking at figures for Marth, Roy, and Ike. As hardened Tellius fan, an Ike figure would be beyond amazing.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Yeah I think I'll block this website for a little bit. Maybe it'll be for a day, maybe for a week. Depends on how I'm frrling later.

But before I go, here's a picture my mom sent me of Beasty and Kiddy napping together. I love how their spots make them look related.
received_361042544942336.jpeg

Take care everyone.

D

Deleted member

I decided to take a shower, because I didn't have anything else better to do.

Can't take breakfast yet so idk what else to do.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I got some stuff I'll be doing tomorrow, so I'll probably only be back later in the day, granted, that's kind of how it usually goes. Hope everyone's chillin'.

D

Deleted member

I played against my little brother yesterday in Smash. Poor thing doesn't even know about tilts and I just pummeled him with my mains even though I haven't actually played in months lol

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
So as of today feeling a bit breathless with a headache and dizzy but still able to do stuff. Gonna get some coffee just in the off chance that it could be just me not having caffeine for a few days and that is the cause of the headache.

Outside of that just been revisiting Erebonia, The Halcyon System and Isle Defino. Location, Location, Location!

How's the rest of you guys?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

So as of today feeling a bit breathless with a headache and dizzy but still able to do stuff. Gonna get some coffee just in the off chance that it could be just me not having caffeine for a few days and that is the cause of the headache.

Outside of that just been revisiting Erebonia, The Halcyon System and Isle Defino. Location, Location, Location!

How's the rest of you guys?
I'm doing fine. Waiting for the rest of my Gun Salute deck to get here(although it'll probably be next week) and some sleeves I bought for my main deck.
Been messing around with drawing a bit too, and I'm thinking I might start roughdrafting actual character designs soon rather than just experiment. Dunno just yet. I still need to figure out exactly how I want my dream game's story to go lol

Also been revisiting nostalgic games recently.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom