• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Having to constantly fight with your father so he doesn't go through with boycotting your birthday and constantly mocking you sure is fun.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Having to constantly fight with your father so he doesn't go through with boycotting your birthday and constantly mocking you sure is fun.
kinda bull**** is that? Boycotts to a birthday party...that's both ridiculous and foolish of anyone to do to their own child

D

Deleted member

kinda bull**** is that? Boycotts to a birthday party...that's both ridiculous and foolish of anyone to do to their own child
He thinks I'm "too old for that ****", and really doesn't want me to spend that day with my friends or that I even get any kind of gift.

In a year and moment where I seriously need my friends or anyone who actually wants me alive when I'm so tempted to put a knife on myself over serious social anxiety and depression.

He can legit **** off.

D

Deleted member

He thinks I'm "too old for that ****", and really doesn't want me to spend that day with my friends or that I even get any kind of gift.

In a year and moment where I seriously need my friends or anyone who actually wants me alive when I'm so tempted to put a knife on myself over serious social anxiety and depression.

He can legit **** off.
I understand the sentiment. Don't forget: we're here for ya :bayoglass:

D

Deleted member

Don't forget: we're here for ya :bayoglass:

I could die right now and half of this thread would either not care or breath a sight of relief.

I've had people on Discord who almost committed suicide telling me to **** off their lifes after doing my best to help them and even helping them find their artistic value over ****ing disagreeing with Fatmanonice of all people over Smash Bros stuff.

I expect literally everything bad from this world as of now

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
@LiberatorFurHire see? Nobody here cares because they find me as an annoyance rather than an actual person.
The people here don't think that. I'm going to be frank, it would seem that your bad experiences from the past are causing you to believe all people view you in a certain light when they don't. The very fact that people are here trying to help you says leagues yet you act like we despise you. You're fine here, dude.

D

Deleted member

I could die right now and half of this thread would either not care or breath a sight of relief.

I've had people on Discord who almost committed suicide telling me to **** off their lifes after doing my best to help them and even helping them find their artistic value over ****ing disagreeing with Fatmanonice of all people over Smash Bros stuff.

uh... boy that went from 0 to 100. Again.

How do I even approach this? Like I get the feeling, you think your life is worthless, not worth living, whatever. I've dealt with that from time to time myself.(probably not to the same degree you do but still) But the thing is, at least from my perspective, it is. This year has been pretty bad yeah, **** happened. We know. But the end of one saga of trouble begins the budding of a new dawn. All it takes is you to take the step towards that future. It won't just hand itself to you, you gotta do what's necessary to stride towards the future. Suicide would only bring pain and grief upon all of us, and you still have a bright future ahead of you. But you're letting your self-doubt and past mistakes consume you, so to speak.

And for the record, you're one of the people I honestly would miss the most if you leave. You don't really pop up often but I always smile when I see your posts(most of them anyway)

Last edited by a moderator:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

If that's true, then these people weren't truly your friends to begin with.

They're the ones pushing you away. Forget them. They should've valued your friendship, but they're the ones who failed to do that. They aren't worth your time or attention anymore.

@LiberatorFurHire see? Nobody here cares because they find me as an annoyance rather than an actual person.
Literally nobody here has said that.

Stop projecting your experiences from people outside of this forum onto literally everyone else. It isn't helping you.

snowgolem

Smash Lord
NNID
None
Switch FC
SW-7635-8772-4887
By bringing your problems here, just because we don’t reply or immediately comfort you doesn’t mean we don’t care for or hate you. We all have our problems, and nobody knows how to deal with them. Meaning by bringing your problems here, you make everyone uncomfortable as they don’t know how to reply immediately.
I’m not saying don’t bring your problems here. We’re happy to talk it through with you. But if you bring your problems here, don’t expect us to be professional psychiatrists all of a sudden. Be patient and be aware that we aren’t 100% sure on how to take care of your problems.

D

Deleted member

Literally nobody here has said that.

Stop projecting your experiences from people outside of this forum onto literally everyone else. It isn't helping you.
I don't know, maybe I'm just sick that each time I try to be of help for literally anyone something somehow always happens which makes almost an entire place turn against me out of nowhere.

"Hey! I helped you a bit with getting over suicidal thoughts and finding your artistic value. Hopefully you are happy about that"
"Oh no, you said you disagreed with Fatmanonice about who is Fighter Pack 7. Now you have to **** off of my Life, now I'm gonna go be near someone who just makes me feel worse about my existence instead".

"Nice! We made a separated server with few of the calm people from that heated server! I'm sure our experience here will be way better"
"Uh-oh! You just said you don't mind your most wanted characters in Smash being Mii costumes? Time for constant heated arguments that will dry you out!"

"Hell yeah! After literally years of having to deal with Sabi's ****, we finally showed their real face to the public and now we have our own server free of him! I'm sure we will all get along really well!"
"What's that!? You don't like Ace Attorney, prefer Sakura Wars and have a spanish nationality!? I'm gonna turn almost the entire server against you!"

Like, between all that **** and all my father stuff... I'm just done.

No matter how hard I try to bring the best of me, people kee ****ing me over meaningless stuff. And It has got to the point I expect that kind of **** happening to me anywhere I go.

I'm so worn out, sick of trying to be of value for this world just so the world replies back by treating me awfully over mundane stuff.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Uh oh, getting low on Quick Balls in Shield.

Better stock up.
I'm all stocked up on the buy-able Poke Balls. Just looking for more Love Balls to add to my collection for future catching.

Gotta get me those Love Balls for the Legendaries. Cause y'all know I'm catching those Birds in them balls.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
We aren't Discord or your dad, @JDCabrera

You can relax around us because Social thread enjoys your presence. You're a good kid and I hate to see you doubting your worth just because some people may not take as kindly to you as you'd like.

I also think that you should take a long break from Discord if you're frequently dealing with negative experiences where others try to attack your character.

Last edited:

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
@JDCabrera To be honest I’ve been afraid to speak up about this stuff, not only you but for others as well, but I do wanna say while I don’t have the same circumstances, I can at least relate to some of the feelings you and others have gone through, like the feelings of wishing you can contribute more and failing to help out others. But you gotta take into account the good you have done and the good you will do, life’s a learning experience and you can either dwell in those bad experiences and let them drag you down or learn from them and better yourself as a result. You also need to understand that we can only do so much to help you out behind a screen. And lashing out and projecting onto the people who want to help here is gonna hurt more than help. We can provide support and answers that we can but ultimately it’s up to you to figure out what’s best and carry them out. You’re responsible for your life, especially now that you’re an adult, and you need to start making decisions for yourself, even difficult ones like potentially cutting toxic people out of your life, blood related or not. We may not know each other in person, but I’m glad to consider you a friend and it pains me to see you in pain like this. I hope you can figure out what you need to do.

D

Deleted member

Ok, so I'm trying to calm myself down (Drinking some water and all that).

I feel like just letting all out and talking It a bit with some of you did help me a bit.
Maybe I just needed to let all those feelings out at once as of now.

I don't want to completely promise something as with my ADHD I don't know how much focus I can keep on my promised, but now that I got It all out I will try my best to maybe take It cooler around here I guess?.

D

Deleted member

Ok, so I'm trying to calm myself down (Drinking some water and all that).

I feel like just letting all out and talking It a bit with some of you did help me a bit.
Maybe I just needed to let all those feelings out at once as of now.

I don't want to completely promise something as with my ADHD I don't know how much focus I can keep on my promised, but now that I got It all out I will try my best to maybe take It cooler around here I guess?.
It's cool. You didn't make or a mistake or anything.

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend

There’s plenty of good in this world, dude. You got friends here, friends in college it sounded like, and a future ahead of you. I know some people in your life have been crappy scumbags, but you still have people who care about you. If you have “friends” who attack you, hate on you, and want you gone over something as simple as disagreeing over videogame stuff, they don’t sound like friends to begin with.

We may not know each other personally but I can tell you’re a cool dude and I and others here would be sad if something bad happened to you.

Nobody is worthless. We’re all able to contribute to the world and each others’ lives. The fact you try to do good and stuff proves you can, and do, too; you’re a good person, that’s easy to see. Bad stuff is annoying or sad and can be hard to get through, but the good stuff is worth living for.

I hope you can get to feeling better about stuff and figure things out. If people are being toxic to you, it’s best to leave them and stick to the good people you know. Even if you still respect them and want to help them and stuff, if they’re not willing to accept you and what you say, then that’s their loss and it’s best to leave them alone.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Btw if anyone here who plays Pokemon Sword and Shield; if you have a Love Ball or two you are willing to trade, PM me. I'm just saying.

D

Deleted member

Btw if anyone here who plays Pokemon Sword and Shield; if you have a Love Ball or two you are willing to trade, PM me. I'm just saying.
Gonna check if I do have a love Ball.

I think I may actually have one, but I need to confirm.

D

Deleted member

Hey, so uhhhh....... To anyone who plays Animal Crossing. Do any of you have an empty lot you want to fill in your island?

Cuz I got a certain business cat who’s moving out and needs a new home.
No, I’m not asking for real money, he is free.:p

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Hey, so uhhhh....... To anyone who plays Animal Crossing. Do any of you have an empty lot you want to fill in your island?

Cuz I got a certain business cat who’s moving out and needs a new home.
I haven't played in a long ass time so I have no clue. I can check though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom