• The new bonus episode of the Smash Brothers Documentary Metagame, Godslayer, is now available on Vimeo

• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

What Do YOU Plan to do After Smash Speculation is Over?

• Total voters

osby

Pranked!
ATLUS: puts SMT V release and Persona 25th anniversary so close to each other

Me: "I should do something to celebrate those two series."

Also me: digs up 3DS to play Overclocked

osby

Pranked!
Listening to a bunch of old books on audible. The Invisible Man by HG Wells is not a scary story. It’s a cheesy action movie. One liners and all.
I see Invisible Man as an ethics experiment turned into writer having too much fun with the concept rather than a staright-up horror monster.

I'd say Well's writing in general is usually unsettling at worst, rather than scary. The far future in the Time Machine is probably the closest he got to being genuinely frightening.

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I see Invisible Man as an ethics experiment turned into writer having too much fun with the concept rather than a staright-up horror monster.

I'd say Well's writing in general is usually unsettling at worst, rather than scary. The far future in the Time Machine is probably the closest.
I’m just saying. The best movie portrayal of Griffin would be by Nicolas Cage and you can’t change my mind of that.

Jondolio

Pranked!
Downloaded the Deltarune update on Switch. I'm going out for most of the day so there's a good chance I'll start Chapter 2 while on the bus and stuff like that. Also, it will give me something to do during downtime at work.
Is there anything I should know about it before starting? I already played Chapter 1 but I heard Ch2 has multiple pathways.

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Wii is sketchy 'cause the amount of work needed to get 90% of the library functioning would take a good amount of work.

GCN though? I could see it by late 2023 with the inevitable Switch successor.
You fool, a Switch successor would simply have 10 NES games while we patiently wait for SNES 2 years after that!

In other news, Arin Hansen is getting upset because he's not breaking Sonic Colours Ultimate

TheCJBrine

Pranked!
Downloaded the Deltarune update on Switch. I'm going out for most of the day so there's a good chance I'll start Chapter 2 while on the bus and stuff like that. Also, it will give me something to do during downtime at work.
Is there anything I should know about it before starting? I already played Chapter 1 but I heard Ch2 has multiple pathways.
It has a different ending depending on whether you’re neutral/no mercy or pacifist like in Chapter 1, but also it has a major alternative route, however you may not know how to do it without a good guess or looking it up online.

Last edited:
Top Bottom