• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Also again assuming said leak is true. Surprised no Donatello, Raphael, and Garfield. Then again they could potentially be DLC as it was announced there would be due to the strong response to this game.

Last edited:

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Meme template material right here:

Couple I already made:
29C86265-9E56-40D6-91D9-4BA29E21B16A.jpeg

8CAC23BA-3270-43B6-8013-71548491DECF.jpeg

osby

Smash Obsessed
But imagine all the “actually Three Houses sucks” “No it don’t!” Discussions he’d be saving us.
I actually kinda want to read a Snake essay on why XC shouldn't be an open world RPG series.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
View attachment 325051

Dora the ****ing Explorer? Nah dawg
that’s not even my biggest issue here. No Timmy is a red flag, especially when FOP is being milked with a live action show.

Also the description for
The game mentions nick toons characters as in plural. So why would there be only one? Makes no sense.
we can’t have only the 2 most skilled Turtles…we need all the Turtles…and Timmy

unless dlc does occur, this leaked roster is hella weird outside of Dora
From what I saw the directors said that just because characters are in a group, doesn’t mean all the members will get in. So we probably aren’t getting all the turtles.

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
From what I saw the directors said that just because characters are in a group, doesn’t mean all the members will get in. So we probably aren’t getting all the turtles.
Probably, but from my perspective adding all the Turtles will be done to reuse assets rather than something like "we need a grass starter/axe user!"

BlondeLombax

Smash Master
Meme template material right here:

Couple I already made:
I foresee a lot of whining in the fanbase. Better grab some cheese so…

Wait a minute, I hate alcohol.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
that’s not even my biggest issue here. No Timmy is a red flag, especially when FOP is being milked with a live action show.

Also the description for
The game mentions nick toons characters as in plural. So why would there be only one? Makes no sense.

if this was their 2012 or Rise counterparts then that would make some sense…but it’s the 87 designs being used. It would be hella weird to pick Shredder and not go with the remaining bros (especially Donnie, the OP Turtle)

BlondeLombax

Smash Master
To be frank, it fell apart spectacularly during the last season before its cancelation. It's kind of tragic when you think about it. Add on Butch Hartman generally becoming a bit of a [EXPLETIVE] in recent years and you have some solid reasoning for leaving it behind in the dust.

Although Danny being in the game does call this reasoning into question, that much I will admit.

Reactions: Z25

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Also thanks for my new sleep paralysis demon tonight.

View attachment 325050
I saw it. I was washing my face in the bathroom sink. When I opened my eyes as the water swept down my face, it was behind me. I quickly turned around, but it was gone. I frantically looked around, but it was only me. As I prepared for bed, believing what I saw was just my eyes playing tricks on, I heard a voice, "gotta go fast".

Its in my house and I don't know where it is. If I do not return tomorrow, know that I always loved the disco room.

Shroob

Sup?
I saw it. I was washing my face in the bathroom sink. When I opened my eyes as the water swept down my face, it was behind me. I quickly turned around, but it was gone. I frantically looked around, but it was only me. As I prepared for bed, believing what I saw was just my eyes playing tricks on, I heard a voice, "gotta go fast".

Its in my house and I don't know where it is. If I do not return tomorrow, know that I always loved the disco room.
The best written creepypasta in years.

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
The only ownership I have of MvC1&2 are the demos for Origins and MvC2 on PS3. I need some MvC2 in my life man…

They need to hurry up and rerelease both those ****s.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I just finished Winds of Change, and man, that ending got me going like
FE671073-878B-4C60-880E-B42B4A1F44AF.jpeg

I don’t think any other game has got me to cry at it’s ending before

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Assuming said Nick leak is real. I wonder why they simply didn't just put the TMNT together switching to either similar to Pokemon Trainer.

Also wasn't it confirmed that there would be DLC due to the strong response to this game? That means Timmy still has a shot at being DLC.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203

Also the description for

To be frank, it fell apart spectacularly during the last season before its cancelation. It's kind of tragic when you think about it. Add on Butch Hartman generally becoming a bit of a [EXPLETIVE] in recent years and you have some solid reasoning for leaving it behind in the dust.

Although Danny being in the game does call this reasoning into question, that much I will admit.
Reminder that DLC was confirmed due to the strong response to the game's announcement no? Timmy could very well be DLC as with potentially Garfield, Donatello and Raphael.

Again assuming said leak is true which I hope it is given Norbert and Daggett.
I did not like the first movie, so I have no interest in seeing this.

More power to everyone else though who did and looking forward to this.

Last edited:
Reactions: Z25

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700

Oro and Rival School's Akira Kazama will be shown within the Street Fighter V's Summer Presentation tomorrow. I think it is highly likely they will reveal the release dates for the two and then there may be a small tease to their final character.
oh this art is the goooood ****.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed

Oro and Rival School's Akira Kazama will be shown within the Street Fighter V's Summer Presentation tomorrow. I think it is highly likely they will reveal the release dates for the two and then there may be a small tease to their final character.
Wait… I thought it wasn’t till the sixth?

Edit: never mind. I was dumb.

And honestly they need to just fully reveal the final character. Especially if Akira and Oro release together like the road map said.

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
New Mecha Sonic Song out, boyyyyz.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
If we got another mario kart game with Double Dash’s two drivers mechanic… would you rather character pairs be preset like in Double Dash or would you rather it be completely up to you who to pair up?

D

Deleted member

If we got another mario kart game with Double Dash’s two drivers mechanic… would you rather character pairs be preset like in Double Dash or would you rather it be completely up to you who to pair up?
What do you mean? You could pair up whoever you wanted, only limited by weight class. And in 150cc and mirror mode, the AI racers were randomized as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom