• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
People in five years:

"So wanna hear the story about the guy who went to America to get his friend a Wendy's and couldn't drive for ****?"
I mean I’m capable of driving, I just can’t afford a car atm.

Wade doesn't lie, he really is a whiz at rock, paper, scissors...
And don’t you forget it!

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
It already does.

...Sort of.
I already knew Big Hero 6 was a Marvel property, my dad was a steriotypical comic book guy so yeah i new some of that.

I said that becausethe Kingdom heartsfanbase likes to pretend that it isn't a marvel thing, a lot of KH fans don't want Marvel characters showing up in the series for some reason.

But i'd totally love to see Square dip their toes into more Marvel stuff in the "Quadratum" stuff their building up to in the future of Kingdom hearts. Not MCU stuff but i'd like to see some more Marvel heroes pop up.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
I mean I’m capable of driving, I just can’t afford a car atm.
I'll give you a lift in a wheelbarrow and a hoverboard. How's that sound?

If anyone asks, just say you're from the back country and the hoverboard fell from the sky.

Closest Jack in the Box for me is 250+ miles
5,000 miles! You've been beat!

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I'm playing Bowser's Fury and I've nearly completed the first three islands you can do, I'm just down to some fury blocks on this one island. How long does it take for him to re-activate? I'm just kind of sitting around waiting.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
If Baymax and Hiro ended up in the MCU it'll be funny to say that Kingdom hearts 3 has Marvel content.
oh god the KH fans pull freak out for no actual
I already knew Big Hero 6 was a Marvel property, my dad was a steriotypical comic book guy so yeah i new some of that.

I said that becausethe Kingdom heartsfanbase likes to pretend that it isn't a marvel thing, a lot of KH fans don't want Marvel characters showing up in the series for some reason.

But i'd totally love to see Square dip their toes into more Marvel stuff in the "Quadratum" stuff their building up to in the future of Kingdom hearts. Not MCU stuff but i'd like to see some more Marvel heroes pop up.
they should at the least put Spider-Man in one of their games...**** I'd buy 4 or whatever just for Spidey
reason
Why are people surprised by Big Hero 6 and Marvel. They've been Marvel the entire time :yoshi:
it's easy to forget since they haven't interacted with the rest since Spidey
I can't remember the last time I saw Big Hero Six, but one thing I remembered thinking about is that Gogo is hot as ****

It's also a good movie
The show is great as well

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
Closest Jack in the Box for me is 250+ miles
A fast food restaurant not being in a country is one thing, but I can never wrap my head around different parts of the US not having them. Especially considering I live in the state where you can live farthest from any McDonalds in the continental US apparently :yoshi:

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
oh god the KH fans pull freak out for no actual

they should at the least put Spider-Man in one of their games...**** I'd buy 4 or whatever just for Spidey
reason

it's easy to forget since they haven't interacted with the rest since Spidey

The show is great as well
Given theending of Melody of memory it seems like the next Kingdom hearts game will be about Riku journeying into these new lands.

And since Riku's character arcwas about him becoming evil and working for redemption i can see him meeting Spidey in a story where he has the black suit and Riku comparing it to his inner darkness that he had early on in the series that would be cool

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Big Hero 6's animated series ie actually pretty good. It's serialized and had a nice blend of comedy, action and emotional depth. It keeps to the spirit of the movie and even addresses some of it's flaws.

Biggest problem it had was that the network executives forced it to change to an 11 minute double episode comedy format for it's last season.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
started to watch Attack on teen Titan, and the girl with the red scarf kinda cute and cool looking (and the end credit pops off harder than the opening credits)...but more importantly than that
Big Hero 6 getting back into full Marvel mode would be absolutely amazing. Team as a whole has been away from the universe since Spidey’s “Ends of the Earth” storyline in 2012...2 years before the Disney reboot happened

add them and the Power Pack...I ****ing dare you Kevin Feige
This would actually be pretty sweet to see

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
I'm just curious.

Even though Xenoblade 2 has been out for three years why should
Blade Nia
be spoiled? Isn't three years enough for every Nintendo fan especially of Xenoblade to know that by now?

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
The Nomura characters in Xenoblade 2 really distract me, Jin looks like he's gonna whip out some overdesigned edgy keyblade.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Given theending of Melody of memory it seems like the next Kingdom hearts game will be about Riku journeying into these new lands.

And since Riku's character arcwas about him becoming evil and working for redemption i can see him meeting Spidey in a story where he has the black suit and Riku comparing it to his inner darkness that he had early on in the series that would be cool
as someone who doesn't Kingdom Hearts...this Riku thing sounds kinda nice if he's having issues with his temper
Big Hero 6's animated series ie actually pretty good. It's serialized and had a nice blend of comedy, action and emotional depth. It keeps to the spirit of the movie and even addresses some of it's flaws.

Biggest problem it had was that the network executives forced it to change to an 11 minute double episode comedy format for it's last season.
seems more like they did that on their own (without Disney caring what they did as long as it did good). Still glad that the show is set before the actual ending of the movie and after Baymax was destroyed. Was smart to make room for everything
This would actually be pretty sweet to see
X-Men, Fantastic Four, Big Hero 6...throw in the Power Pack, bring back the Hulu side of the MCU, and the Netflix gang...my god would it be crazy

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
I'm just curious.

Blade Nia
be spoiled? Isn't three years enough for every Nintendo fan especially of Xenoblade to know that by now?
I dunno.

They're making a scale figure of that specific form too so I guess that's another sign they don't give a **** about XC2 spoilers anymore.

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
I'm just curious.

Blade Nia
I mean, Sakurai didn't seem care about spoilers when it came to :sheikmelee::ganondorf::4lucina:also technically Pyra's transformation into Mythra's a spoiler too...I believe there was a trophy for Mecha Fiora in Smash 4 as well, and even more obvious now that she's in Shulk's final smash....but a lot of people are literally just buying the game now after Pyra/Mythra's reveal...and Blade Nia is a relatively big spoiler

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom