• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The So Called Nerd Is Ready To Play - Reese Worthington Support Thread

pupNapoleon

Smash Hero
NNID
NapoleonPlays
3DS FC
5129-1683-5306
Switch FC
SW 3124 9647 8311
I wonder if I am the only person who scrolled by this and thought it was a support thread for Reese Witherspoon...

RileyXY1

Smash Hero
I've struggled to create a reveal trailer for Reese, and I finally came up with one. Here it is:

The trailer starts with a normal game of baseball, featuring many of the beloved characters from the series, while a mysterious figure with a hoodie on is watching the game from a distance. Eventually, a Smash invitation falls into the stadium, and everyone starts beating each other up for the invitation. Eventually, Pablo Sanchez comes out on top, and as he is about to be announced as the final Smash Ultimate DLC character he is suddenly struck in the face by a baseball and falls to the ground where he passes out. When he finally wakes up he sees the figure in the hoodie, who was also responsible for hitting him in the head with a baseball. The figure then rips off the hoodie, revealing himself as none other than Reese Worthington. Reese then grabs the invite off the ground, gets his bat in an action pose as the tagline "Reese Batters Up!" appears on screen. The trailer was designed to bookend the pass, having a similar format as Min Min's trailer.

RileyXY1

Smash Hero
I'm stuck here waiting until the Final Direct. It should just come already. If Reese does get shown off I'll be extremely excited.

RileyXY1

Smash Hero
This might be my final post here, again. The next Nintendo Direct is less than an hour away. I hope I can beat the odds, but I'm not sure.

RileyXY1

Smash Hero
Just 3 hours to go til the final reveal. I want to be surprised especially with the tweets implying that the final character is more recognizable in the West but IDK.

Top Bottom