• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Snorlax Room

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
Yeah, that form seemed pretty fake to me. The box art looked legit though, but that's why there's photoshop I guess.

Was just trying to verify through Serebii but I couldn't, so yeah. Sorry about that.

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
How does anyone know what the alt form looks like, then?

I can't find any pics.
TRG

It is a given

Like with the backstory/Pokedex of Kyurem, it's made fairly clear that Kyurem is incomplete. It will have an alternate form in Grey to match with that.

Not to mention its locked special moves.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
Man, the first thing I thought when I saw chok's pic is Monster Girl Quest

fml

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
Monster Girl Quest

Toro Toro Resistance presents a massive fantasy RPG adventure game!

The story of being reverse-molested by sexy inhuman vixens!
Sweet monster girls seduce and pleasure you!
Lose and you will be *****!

You are the hero, a young boy.
Battle sexually with diverse characters in a world of humans and creatures.
All the creatures are sexy girls of some species or another! Find them all!
It’s an epic quest. Will your dirty dreams come true?

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
The game was disappointing, to be honest. I expected more from it. I only liked one of the girls.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
we're talking about the ero-game monster girl quest, which stemmed from M.K's reaction to my post displaying an 11 year old's gigadramon fanart, which was a satirical post toward kyurem's rumored alternate formes.

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
TRG

It is a given

Like with the backstory/Pokedex of Kyurem, it's made fairly clear that Kyurem is incomplete. It will have an alternate form in Grey to match with that.

Not to mention its locked special moves.
My bad I had a Fuelbi moment there.

The way Chok was describing the alt form I thought it was already released or something. -.-

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Guys, keep in mind that just because this is a social thread doesn't mean you can post anything. Try to have some content to your posts.

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
I'm trying to be pretty lenient. I know it's a social thread and the rules aren't as strict here, and that's why I gave a verbal warning instead of flat-out infracting. If you'd rather have me do that, then go ahead and give the word...

As for who I was talking about, I'm trying not to single anybody out.

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
Social thread by definition is a thread where we socialize. This does not require long, thought out posts.

You remember when Spire was an anti-social Nazi? That worked out so well and we definately need that to happen again.

:phone:

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Hey Firus, do you have any ideas about my question earlier?
Given that the Light House social's title was forced back to a generic title, I'm not inclined to change the title of this room too much. (Nor can I think of any creative ideas.)

Social thread by definition is a thread where we socialize. This does not require long, thought out posts.

You remember when Spire was an anti-social Nazi? That worked out so well and we definately need that to happen again.

:phone:
Let me make a few things clear.

One, I was not saying that you need long, though out posts. I just don't want spam. There is a lot between the two. I just said to try to have some content to your posts. Please don't twist my words around.

Two, Spire was never "an anti-social Nazi", he was cracking down on the spam.

Just because it's a social thread doesn't mean it's a free-for-all. I was just trying to give a friendly reminder, and I didn't tell you to get back on topic or anything. Again, if you'd rather have me leap straight to infractions in the future, I'll be glad to do that.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Given that the Light House social's title was forced back to a generic title, I'm not inclined to change the title of this room too much. (Nor can I think of any creative ideas.)
Well obviously not, but why isn't this just the "PokeCenter General and Social Discussion Thread", then?

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Eh, you have a point there. I'll try to come up with something creative, and we'll just try not to change it to anything particularly outlandish or distracting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom