• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Snorlax Room

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
Lol. The Horsea one is the best imo. It's true D:. Is there a site to find these, or do you guys make them up?

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
I hadn't even noticed Wave looked in the general direction of the DR.

Unless he managed to find those things on his own.

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
So way off topic, but in Majora's Mask, I just got the Gilded Sword, and it looks pure awesome. I also got a few Green Stars, and I don't like what they seems to be leading into. Hidden Stars on ledges you have to jump off into the dark abyss to get are not a thrilling concept D:.

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
Only a few of them are **** moves.

Once you get all of them is when the REAL **** move starts, though.

Tacel

Smash Lord
So way off topic, but in Majora's Mask, I just got the Gilded Sword, and it looks pure awesome. I also got a few Green Stars, and I don't like what they seems to be leading into. Hidden Stars on ledges you have to jump off into the dark abyss to get are not a thrilling concept D:.
Don't you lose the Gilded Sword once you travel back in time again?

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
I'm thinking maybe I just suck at platformers. The Galaxy where you shake to shift platforms (in World 1), the Green Stars there annoyed me a bit.

I'm more amazed right now how bad*** Gilded Sword looks xD.

And I love Luigi in this game, he was always my favorite of the two.

Edit: The Razor Sword lasts 100 Swings. If you have Gold dust + Razor Sword you get Gilded, which is eternal and sexy.

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
Idk if I'd go that far, Deity Link's Sword is pretty bad***, but it is definitely up there. It's about the length of the Master Sword...jeez you know Link must be strong to wield that as kid.

Spire

III
BRoomer
No chance that you guys could go talk about Zelda in the Legend of Zelda room?

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
This is the Snorlax room who cares? lol

Unless the Zelda board is that dead D:

rockem7

Smash Ace
So, for those of you who plan on getting B/W, what starter are you going to use? :p

I'm thinking about using Baycon, which is odd because I almost always choose the water type.

Edit: Wtf Riddle changed my title. XD

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
Probly gunna get Smugleaf.

ESPECIALLY if that's its english name

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
So...I don't know if you guys have ever heard of that Super Mario Sunshine glitch, where there's one blue coin in Noki Bay that causes the game to freeze every time you get it...but apparently my game has that glitch.

=/

So I'm going to collect every other blue coin and AR myself that last Shine Sprite. No way in hell I'm going to be short one blue coin and one Shine because of some stupid glitch. I went through the effort to get the blue coin, I just can't get the game to recognize that fact.

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
I would blame an old, damaged disc for such a glitch.

No way they could make such an oversight :/

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
No, the thing is, I've heard it happening to other people. Including a friend of mine. I can't imagine that single Noki Bay blue coin would be the same problem for different people randomly. I figured it was OLD disks, meaning they fixed it in later versions, because I know it doesn't fail on all versions of the game.

(And bigger oversights have happened.)

Now, the odd thing is, I just accidentally wound up there again while getting the other Noki Bay blue coins and decided, for the hell of it, to try and get it again.

And it worked. O_o

I'm even more confused now.

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
Maybe your disc is actually old and scratched and it was only sheer luck it was the same coin that was the problem?

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Maybe your disc is actually old and scratched and it was only sheer luck it was the same coin that was the problem?
No...because I'm not the only person who's had the problem, again. And it magically fixed itself. If the disk were scratched to cause the blue coin glitch, I feel like the coin would permanently be ruined.

Quick Google search brought up this thread which has something on it: http://www.gamespot.com/gamecube/ac...how_msgs.php?topic_id=m-1-44051294&pid=533287

Speaking of blue coins in Noki Bay, there's this one blue coin I'll NEVER get.
I can get to the actual coin, but every time I get it, the game freezes.
Yeah that's been mentioned a few times, but I don't know what's the definite way to get around that problem.

- Someone said they could get it on a different episode.
- Another person said they just had to take a different (longer?) route to get to it.
- I think there were others, but I forget what those were.

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
Tery I just noticed you're >100 posts from passing Straked.

Cease Tick

Smash Ace
What a coincidence, I am >100 posts from passing Straked as well.

Has anyone here actually completed a Nuzlocke challenge? Because I started one in Platinum a couple of days ago and it's going pretty well so far. I remember I tried it in Platinum a few months ago but I got wiped by Gardenia. Right now I'm pretty satisfied because I just beat her with no casualties (lol lvl 24 Staravia).

M.K

Level 55
I got bored/tired/sad about mine. It's really difficult because I was playing LeafGreen on my Ipod and it was...eh....>_>; I WAS SAD WHEN FLUTTERS THE BUTTERFREE DIED D:

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Tery I just noticed you're >100 posts from passing Straked.

Indeed. When I do, I plan on posting this on his Visitor Wall.

"Hey Straked, I remember back in 2009 when your post count was higher than mine."

That's a gag as to when he posted last year:
"Hey Tery, I remember when you led the Twilight Heroes, when your post count was higher than mine."

:laugh:

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
What a coincidence, I am >100 posts from passing Straked as well.

Has anyone here actually completed a Nuzlocke challenge? Because I started one in Platinum a couple of days ago and it's going pretty well so far. I remember I tried it in Platinum a few months ago but I got wiped by Gardenia. Right now I'm pretty satisfied because I just beat her with no casualties (lol lvl 24 Staravia).
I started a Nuzlocke Challenge on Sapphire, but I started to get scared of losing my Pokémon and dropped it a while back, haven't picked it up since.

Also, I broke Super Mario Sunshine! I knew I could beat it really quickly once I actually got the time to. Onto Super Luigi Galaxy and then I can FINALLY play SMG2.

Challenges like this are definitely worth it. I'm getting 100% on 3 games I hadn't done so on before, giving me a lot to do.

rockem7

Smash Ace
I started a Nuzlocke on my Emerald, but I didn't even get past Rustboro City before I got bored with it. I had Lincoln the Torchic, Calypso the Ralts, and Wilbur the Wurmple.

M.K

Level 55
I really wish I could replay Platinum, but I have....so...so much work on it. At least 20 EV'd Pokemon...I don't wanna lose my save file. >_> **** GAME FREAK FOR NOT HAVING MULTIPLE SAVE FILES.

Sir Bedevere

Smash Lord
I've started and completed 2 Nuzlockes so far (they're both archived in the old "Nuzlocke Challenge" thread), and I was victorious in one of them, though it was an empty victory to me (never doing Randomlocke again...). I've been thinking of starting another one, but I haven't been able to settle on a game...

And I still need to get the last effing star of SMG2. >.> I keep putting it off, but now that I'm basically free this entire day, I might as well try it.

RuNNing Riot

Smash Lord
Seeing Ulti point out Tery's looming post count milestone reminds me of how I've got just 158 posts to go to get to 1000 and get a shiny new title. ~<3~

What's so hard about the last star of SMG2? Is it harder than the Purple Coins of Toy Time galaxy in the first game?

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
**** GAME FREAK FOR NOT HAVING MULTIPLE SAVE FILES.
inorite? Black and White will have multiple save files?

What's so hard about the last star of SMG2? Is it harder than the Purple Coins of Toy Time galaxy in the first game?
That Star is probably the most ridiculous thing I've ever seen on a Mario game. Ever.

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
I can't wait until I get to that star. I've been too busy with Echoes of Time, it's such anatomizing DS game.

Has anyone on here ever accidentally got a legendary pokemon shiny by luck? I never have, but my friend got Shiny Suicune and Raikou on his Crystal. Was just wondering XD.

M.K

Level 55
I'm only at 50 stars, but it seems if you be really careful, it shouldn't be that bad.
Then again, everyone that's already beaten that level will be looking at this comment and busting a blood vessel in their eye.
Don't smite me, I'm basing what I see on looks.

@Tery, I can't remember, did they announce that B/W would have multiple save files or...? I feel like they did, but Iunno.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom