• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Snorlax Room

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
Well, before we entered the adult world (getting jobs, I start college Winter, him next year, etc) we wanted to do one more childish act.

I can now say I did something "Teen dumb" as that's the first irrational thing (illegal wise) I've ever done. Getting to see him look at it (about 1hr ago) was priceless though.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
XD Yeah. I used gloves to get it up, if that means anything. It was priceless... yesterday we went outside to "check" on it, and you could smell it from his porch. I guess he finally smelled it and opened up. The fact he burned it is halarious, because that smell will be in there for a while. Lol.

Best Prank Ever. But my girlfriend thinks me and my friend are disgusting/stupid/idiots D:
It's cruel yet funny...

What kind of "it" was it?

RuNNing Riot

Smash Lord
It comes from a bathroom.

It stinks like ****. Literally.

It's totally going to stain your hands brown if you don't wear gloves.

It's made of dead cells.

Okay, if you don't get it here, roach, I'm gonna' go and flat out say it, despite Terywj's objections.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
It comes from a bathroom.

It stinks like ****. Literally.

It's totally going to stain your hands brown if you don't wear gloves.

It's made of dead cells.

Okay, if you don't get it here, roach, I'm gonna' go and flat out say it, despite Terywj's objections.
Dude, I'm saying who made the "it", not what the "it" is.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Somebody has a poop fetish.

:rolleyes:
+1 Meta-Kirby.

So straying away from the poop discussion (sorry Roach) who's been following the World Cup? Japan has a nice victory over Denmark.

Poor North Koreans, they already screwed themselves over by entering, and not only did they have to play Brazil but lost to Portugal 0-7. Not sure if it'll even be worth watching them play tomorrow. Chile vs. Spain, though. :)

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
+1 Meta-Kirby.

So straying away from the poop discussion (sorry Roach) who's been following the World Cup? Japan has a nice victory over Denmark.

Poor North Koreans, they already screwed themselves over by entering, and not only did they have to play Brazil but lost to Portugal 0-7. Not sure if it'll even be worth watching them play tomorrow. Chile vs. Spain, though. :)
Urngh, ok whatever you say >_>

I've followed parts of the cup. I only know off the top of my head that people hate Vuvuzelas, which I don't know the problem, because the sound doesn't bug me.

Also, ****!!!!!!!! N Koreans suck at soccer :laugh:

EDIT:

Lightweight isn't evil >_>

Commando is though

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
They haven't entered a World Cup since...ages.
I heard the N. Korean press claimed they defeated Brazil 2-1, even though everyone knows it was the opposite. Then they go off and get destroyed by Portugal. Kim Jong Il is going to kill the whole team. :(

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
They haven't entered a World Cup since...ages.
I heard the N. Korean press claimed they defeated Brazil 2-1, even though everyone knows it was the opposite. Then they go off and get destroyed by Portugal. Kim Jong Il is going to kill the whole team. :(
Well, that's communism for you

M.K

Level 55
All the North Korean supporters in the stands are actually paid Chinese actors.
Because lord knows our friend Kim Jong Il will let his minions out of the country to cheer for their failure team.

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA TERY.

South Vietnam was HELL. Utter HELL. GOD its was hell. The western appointed ruler was a dictator who had no problem killing his own people. There are piles of skulls from the horrendous things he did. South was NOT better.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Even so, in the typical American stereotype / mindset during the time, the South was better, as it was in Korea.

I'm not making claims from present-day viewpoints...
Heck I could care less honestly, just bringing it up for Roacherman, haha.

Circa

Smash Champion
NNID
timssu
3DS FC
1891-2120-4792
Lightweight isn't evil >_>

Commando is though
Lightweight is evil because you have to run 250 ****ing miles to get its Pro VI. For Marathon, which is the much more practical of the two and the one that more people are likely to use, the Pro VI is only 102 miles. So you basically have to keep on Marathon for over double its normal mileage just so you can attain Lightweight Pro VI in an easier manner.

It wouldn't bother me if it weren't for the fact that I have nothing better to do with my lack of Prestige but go for the Pro VI for every perk. Granted, now that I'm only 7 miles off, I don't know why I even went for Lightweight before I prestiged. I rush and basically only rush. It's what I love to do. So I probably shouldn't have tried to get the couple of Pro VIs that I would definitely be getting after I prestiged before I went for the other easier (at least in my eyes) perks.

M.K

Level 55
Proposition and Discussion Topic:

In the fifth generation of Pokemon, we demand such high expectations from Pokemon designs.
However, we must not forget about the past.
Do you believe Pokemon like
Ditto would receive such great reviews NOW-A-DAYS, or would it be doomed to obscurity and hatred? Are we lucky that Ditto came about in the 1st gen?

Discuss gogogogo.

Circa

Smash Champion
NNID
timssu
3DS FC
1891-2120-4792
Why the **** does it remind me of a simplistic Shellos/Gastrodon? D:<

EDIT: Mixed with Quagsire's face? D:<

flyinfilipino

Smash Master
I think Ditto would be welcomed with open arms in the 5th Gen, since it would make breeding easier. :)

Oh, you mean aesthetically? People would be clamoring "IT DOESN'T EVEN LOOK LIKE A POKEMON" or "IT'S A DIGIMON":

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
**** you all, I'm going to stop trying to catch up on this thread every evening.

So today was my first day of orientation at Iowa State.

HOLY **** OVERWHELMING

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
Quite a few 1st gens would be received poorly be the Pokemon community had they been released in the 5th gen. Designs are getting more complicated for Pokemon because Ken Sugimori's art style has changed. If he kept his original art style, a lot of 1st gen pokemon would have looked out of place and dull. Kinda like bidoof looks like in D/P.

Mewter

Smash Master
@Charmander: Try a Pyramid Pokemon.
Or if you want a real one, try Marowak.

@Wave +: Woah. How much stuff did they throw at you? :laugh:

@Meta-Kirby: There's no doubt that it would be hated way more for its design.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
I support Marowak. DUAL WIELDING THICK CLUBS MIRITE

@Wave +: Woah. How much stuff did they throw at you? :laugh:
When I got there, first thing was a big table with like 20 pamphlets, next I got a bout with a binder of info and a course catalog, then we went a session about orientation that was kind of a waste of time, got ID card, reserved textbooks, financial aid session, another financial aid session (college costs a ****ton of money), lunch in a freaking huge all-you-can-eat foodcourt, met a bunch of people in the college of engineering including one cute sophomore who has the same major as I do, talked about what courses to take ("take Chem 167 if you're majoring in ____, take Chem 177 if you're majoring in ____, take 167 if you're undecided engineering, unless one of your options is in the 177 category maybe we don't really know just figure it out kay"), toured college of engineering facilities and stuff.

Mewter

Smash Master
I support Marowak. DUAL WIELDING THICK CLUBS MIRITE
YES.

When I got there, first thing was a big table with like 20 pamphlets, next I got a bout with a binder of info and a course catalog, then we went a session about orientation that was kind of a waste of time, got ID card, reserved textbooks, financial aid session, another financial aid session (college costs a ****ton of money), lunch in a freaking huge all-you-can-eat foodcourt, met a bunch of people in the college of engineering including one cute sophomore who has the same major as I do, talked about what courses to take ("take Chem 167 if you're majoring in ____, take Chem 177 if you're majoring in ____, take 167 if you're undecided engineering, unless one of your options is in the 177 category maybe we don't really know just figure it out kay"), toured college of engineering facilities and stuff.
That's a ton of stuff.
Sounds like they're giving you a lot of freedom, to say the least. :X

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Fun! I can't wait for this, personally. College is going to be ridiculous. :p

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
Sorry I had to go. I'd like to clarify my friend made "it" on the ground, and I merely picked it up and placed it in the grill.

As for the pokemon reviews, people expect too much these days. D:

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Right now I'm happy to be going into high school this year because I need to get my smarticles for college >_>

EDIT:

I thought it was dog "it" >_<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom