• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Snorlax Room

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Oh, I didn't know he didn't work on Kirby, that makes sense. And I guess you're right with the Mario thing. I get why all the Kirby characters are pretty good XD.

And yeah, in SSB/Melee I played Link dispite his flaws, just because he is fun. Honestly, he isn't fun in Brawl, it's just depressing. It feels like TL is almost as strong and faster, which makes him better lol.
Lol man, I think with the new physics engine that they put in Brawl, they made Link even heavier/slower :laugh:

And they messed up his boomerang

If it wasn't for Zelda/Shiek and TL, all the Zelda characters would be pure crap in this game.

btw, what makes a crowd chant for you in these games?

rockem7

Smash Ace
If it wasn't for Zelda/Shiek and TL, all the Zelda characters would be pure crap in this game.
Have you ever played a legit Ganon? It isn't fun. I'm not saying he's high tier because he's low/bottom tier now (it's been a while since I've seen the tier list), but if a Ganon knows what he's doing, you can get messed up

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Have you ever played a legit Ganon? It isn't fun. I'm not saying he's high tier because he's low/bottom tier now (it's been a while since I've seen the tier list), but if a Ganon knows what he's doing, you can get messed up
I dunno, with the exception of one Ganon player, I've been able to beat most of the Ganons I face...

What makes a crowd want to cheer for you in these games?

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
I wasn't trying to be a jerk or anything
WELL YOU SURE FAIL AT LIFE
Usually, that's the, "Not actually trying to be a jerk," indicator.
I use it a lot. :p
There are people who don't have smilies blocked?
Going from Melee to Brawl with Falcon is worse. Heck, flat out going from Melee to Brawl is bad. But that doesn't matter because I play Brawl-. :D
Brawl- is quite possibly the most fun since the invention of TPing.

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
This is true. Ganon is hard to master but he can be pretty pro. I think it goes TL > Sheik > Ganon > rest. Ganon has intimdation though. When you see a pro Ganon player you get scared, just because you know he has the power. Or at least I do.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
This is true. Ganon is hard to master but he can be pretty pro. I think it goes TL > Sheik > Ganon > rest. Ganon has intimdation though. When you see a pro Ganon player you get scared, just because you know he has the power. Or at least I do.
The only thing that Ganon mains really make me fear is their Ganoncide, which makes me hate fighting them mid air

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
No johns bro D:<

Also how do you have 120 more posts than me aaaaaaaah

Tacel

Smash Lord
The only thing that Ganon mains really make me fear is their Ganoncide, which makes me hate fighting them mid air
That's the only reason why I'll play as Ganondorf. Ganon suicides pwn.
It's especially fun to Ganon suicide into the water.

I highly recommend doing this it's extremely fun:
1. Get another human being. To fight locally.
2. Both of you choose characters with meteor smashes. The heavier the better.
3. Go onto the Pirate Ship stage.
4. Both of you go into the water.
5. Now jump up and try to meteor smash the other into the water before they meteor smash you.
6. Repeat.
7. ...
8. Raise you left hand and put it into a fist.
9. Connect fist to bag of marshmallows.
10. Get a cup.
11. Fill it with water.
12. Remove sock.
12. Put sock on top of cup.
13. Turn creation upsidedown.
10. Remove sock from cup.
15. Put sock back on.
11. Put shoe on the couch.
24. Fun for the whole family!

Tacel

Smash Lord
What would your custom title be? Mine would be:
TheAceLucario
Tree Magician

EDIT: Ninja'd.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
I dunno, but it seems kinda bland that I have Pokemon Master, which a lot of other people have
You're not the only contributor to the PokeCenter, so yeah other people are going to have that title. That's why it's a group. XD

Tery that means Pokemon Master in foreign language
Nope. The more appropriate wording would be "PokeCenter's Maknae".

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
Half the video games I play these days are old games D:. I'm playing Echos of Time on the DS, which has been out for a few years now. The co-op is amazing, I think the reason Crystal Chronicle games get such bad scores is because without co-op (friends irl to play with) it's a lonely adventure.

Also doing Snowhead finally on Majora's Mask. Still easy, but since the minigames drive me insane, I like a break.
Edit: Also got OoT Soundtrack, yay!

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
You're not the only contributor to the PokeCenter, so yeah other people are going to have that title. That's why it's a group. XD

Nope. The more appropriate wording would be "PokeCenter's Maknae".
Well, I'm saying that since a lot of other people have the title, that's why I'd want something else. To stand out a bit more ya know?

Lol, PokeCenter's Youngest. More like Top 30's Youngest :laugh:

Wait a second, I'm younger than you aren't I? Even if you did put that title, it wouldn't make sense

Tacel

Smash Lord
I need a suggestion of what Zelda game to play right now.
I have narrowed it down to Legend of Zelda, Adventure if Link, Ocarina of Time (speedrun, maybe), and Phantom Hourglass.

Any suggestions?

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
I need a suggestion of what Zelda game to play right now.
I have narrowed it down to Legend of Zelda, Adventure if Link, Ocarina of Time (speedrun, maybe), and Phantom Hourglass.

Any suggestions?
OoT, considering that everybody raves for it...

I tried it at a bud's... I don't see what the whole fuss with that game is about :/

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
I feel the same way. I played through it and was like, So? SM64 is better, and anyone who disagrees is impotent. I've never played Majora's Mask but I think I would be a lot more involved with that.
**** yeah SM64 is better!

MM looks cooler, but only because:

A) has better graphics (doesn't matter if other stuff makes up for it)
B) you can go back in time whenever you want
C) you get masks and transformations
D) that moon looks cool

But besides that, I'd still probably feel the same way about MM like OoT. I have to admit though, SS looks pretty cool and I'm actually tempted to buy it, if it weren't for the fact I'd probably understand nothing in the story besides that Ganon will most likely wanna kill you and kidnaps Zelda ala Bowser. The other reason why I don't think I want it is because I really don't like the art style they went with this game. I preferred TP in the fact that it looked much more realistic, and to tell the truth, I'm not all into the cartoony bull****

M.K

Level 55
I feel the same way. I played through it and was like, So? SM64 is better, and anyone who disagrees is impotent. I've never played Majora's Mask but I think I would be a lot more involved with that.
Mmm, you're dumb.
Stop being dumb.
Disallowing people to have opinions is what Hitler did. You wanna be like Hitler? Or, like, Mussolini?
Nahhh, you're not smart enough for that.
You disagree?
Impotence.

**** yeah SM64 is better!
Oh! Bully! We seem to have a dumb brigade!

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
I played through it and was like, So? SM64 is better, and anyone who disagrees is impotent.
Um...they're completely different games, it's impossible to compare them in such a manner. Someone who dislikes platformers/adventure games will inevitably like the other one better, and everyone's entitled to their own opinion anyway...

Lots of people tend to find OoT to be overrated, which is partially because not everyone gets the same thing out of it, I'm sure it had more magic back when it first came out, and lots of people dislike it because of the hype or the game doesn't live up to the hype they've heard.

And no one's wrong. If you like OoT, that's fine -- if you don't, that's fine too.

Suum cuique.

(If that post was supposed to be joking or something, you didn't make it obvious enough and my sarcasm detector was defective from birth.)

MM looks cooler, but only because:

A) has better graphics (doesn't matter if other stuff makes up for it)
B) you can go back in time whenever you want
C) you get masks and transformations
D) that moon looks cool
Majora's Mask and OoT have the exact same graphics, for one. >_>

For another, MM has a lot more going for it than that. Someone who's actually played through the game can explain it better than I can, having only played up to the first dungeon, but the entire feel of the game is different, the entire gameplay style is different, and there's symbolism and such in the game.

I have to admit though, SS looks pretty cool and I'm actually tempted to buy it, if it weren't for the fact I'd probably understand nothing in the story besides that Ganon will most likely wanna kill you and kidnaps Zelda ala Bowser. The other reason why I don't think I want it is because I really don't like the art style they went with this game. I preferred TP in the fact that it looked much more realistic, and to tell the truth, I'm not all into the cartoony bull****
Zelda only has continuity if you try and come up with timeline theories, so any plot that the game has will be contained in the single game.

rockem7

Smash Ace
I tried Challenge Cup on Pokemon Online for the first time today, and I got pretty lucky with my teams. I won one match with an Uxie that had Substitute/Protect/Future Sight, and then in another match I got Guts Swellow with Flame Orb. I can't believe my luck sometimes.

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
There's either this REALLY stupid scrub or this REALLY bad troll on the Smogon that's in the OU Movesets thread that insists that Expert Belt mixed Fearow he made is EONS better than Staraptor AND Crobat in OU because Crobat is Emo and it does more damage with Heat Wave to FOUR Pokemon than Staraptor can do with Close Combat/Brave Bird.

If I see him ever post again my brain will explode.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
There's either this REALLY stupid scrub or this REALLY bad troll on the Smogon that's in the OU Movesets thread that insists that Expert Belt mixed Fearow he made is EONS better than Staraptor AND Crobat in OU because Crobat is Emo and it does more damage with Heat Wave to FOUR Pokemon than Staraptor can do with Close Combat/Brave Bird.

If I see him ever post again my brain will explode.
I'll stop posting on that alt, then. :p

I should try Challenge Cup soon now.

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
@ the guy asking what game to play, you should do Majora's Mask. I beat OoT for my first time (and I actually liked it a lot, but whatever), and just beat the 2nd temple on MM. MM is hard through minigames and is the most unique Zelda of its kind. To say OoT>MM or vica versa is dumb though, because they are so vastly different.

Honestly right now I just wish I'd stop getting bitten by ants D: summer here sucks.

Edit : Snowhead boss is so much fun XD

Tacel

Smash Lord
@ the guy asking what game to play,
:(
you should do Majora's Mask. I beat OoT for my first time (and I actually liked it a lot, but whatever), and just beat the 2nd temple on MM. MM is hard through minigames and is the most unique Zelda of its kind. To say OoT>MM or vica versa is dumb though, because they are so vastly different.
Well, I'm about to beat it (remember how I never beat video games?) and my mother always watches me play Zelda games, so I don't want to beat it without her.

Thanks for the suggestions guys. I think that I'll play OoT.
I wish I could find my camera, though. Maybe I could record a speedrun.
It wouldn't be that interesting, though. I'm not that great.

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
I've got to attempt a perfect run of Final Fantasy IX at some point. I'm considering doing the lv1 Stat max game (which translates to getting to the last dungeon @ lv1 so you have the best armor to max stats) + Excalibur 2 run (get to the end in 12 hours) I really want that sword...but its more than just a challenge ><

Example: I spent 4 hours once doing a 10 minute part of the game because you can't run into ANY random encounters in that part. =/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom