• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Snorlax Room

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tacel

Smash Lord
>_>
<_<
*Changing subject*

I was bored, so I made this, giving me an idea...
We should have a Give Pikachu a Face contest.

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/give-pikachu-a-face

EDIT: Ninja'd.

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
Ness USED to be top tier.

Then they decided "lolno" and said he was the 3rd worst in the game.

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
His projectiles need to auto cancel on landing, need to do more damage, and have bigger hitboxes. His arrows need to charge faster, his boomerang needs to not be ****ty as hell, and his bombs need to do a lot of shield damage and cause a large amount of shield stun.

There, Link is fixed and is a great zoning character.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
roach intentionally double posted, I think.

There's three minutes between the two posts.
?

Maybe it was the 502 that did it, because I only remember pressing the post button once.

Also, ****, nevermind what I said about Kirby, his up b is ****ing beast in SSB. I just spiked somebody at a very low percentage to their death :laugh:

rockem7

Smash Ace
I love Ness in SSB. He's pretty much the only person I really use in that game. PK Fire -> Baseball bat is fun. But that normally doesn't work if you're playing someone smart. :laugh:

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
I love Ness in SSB. He's pretty much the only person I really use in that game. PK Fire -> Baseball bat is fun. But that normally doesn't work if you're playing someone smart. :laugh:
Dude, even though I'm actually starting to detest Kirby in Brawl, I now remember why I even started using Kirby in the first place.

His Up B in this game is so ****ing beast along with his F air, which to me is easier to use than his D air a lot of the time :chuckle:

I wish they'd bring back Silph Co. to Smash Bros again >_>

That place is like the best place in the game along with Dream Land and Sector Z

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
You mean Saffron City? I hate that place, but that's because I use ness. When I'm using Mario, it's all good though. But going from Brawl Mario to SSB Mario, the controls mess me up.
Yeah Saffron City, lol I get the names mixed up sometimes.

I don't really need to adjust back to the controls mostly because I use the GC controller for both games. And that's like the best place to use Kirby's Up B on. I can seriously spike those guys down if I go on the easter building :laugh:

Compared to Brawl Kirby, I'm seriously liking 64 Kirby better.

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
I wish they'd make Link better. He shouldn't be so slow, it's aggravating to me. I do love Toon Link though<3 His smash moves are amazing. Not to mention how disjointed his over-a can be

rockem7

Smash Ace
Mario makes Brawl more fun with his cape and FLUDD shenanigans. Turning your opponent the other way and abusing lag is fun. Unless you play the same person over and over, because they eventually predict it too well.

Mewter

Smash Master
Hopefully the next Super Smash Bros will give Link a better recovery due to Skyward Sword.

@Rockem: So much that!

Also, going from Brawl to Melee with Luigi is painful. >_<

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
Hopefully the next Super Smash Bros will give Link a better recovery due to Skyward Sword.

@Rockem: So much that!

Also, going from Brawl to Melee with Luigi is painful. >_<
I'm a hardcore Luigi fan (probably why i love SMG2, he owns Mario, and is used more) And... Melee I was him. Then Brawl was a major adaption. Luigi isn't bad, just different, way different. I also used Link in melee and I can't stand him in Brawl. I usually go ToonLink > Lucario/Luigi/Warior/Olimar

<3 Olimar so much.

Edit: And Capton Falcon went from bad*** to bad crap =/

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Going from Brawl to Melee in general tends to be terrible because you keep expecting auto-sweetspotting and it doesn't happen.

Melee to Brawl tends to be much easier to do. At least for me.

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
^ Look what happened to Fox. He went from top to nothing, and Captain Falcon went from being decent to being nearly as bad as Ganondorf. Also, Meta Knight, a KIRBY CHARACTER, owns Brawl? Ironic considering the Kirby series isn't one of the most popular Nintendo series, you'd think it'd be Mario or something.

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
^ Look what happened to Fox. He went from top to nothing, and Captain Falcon went from being decent to being nearly as bad as Ganondorf. Also, Meta Knight, a KIRBY CHARACTER, owns Brawl? Ironic considering the Kirby series isn't one of the most popular Nintendo series, you'd think it'd be Mario or something.
You neglect the fact that Sakurai worked on Kirby, which makes it make more sense.

Mario is supposed to be the most balanced character, that's why he's not the best.

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
Kirby is pretty popular. Metaknight, from the very begining, before they put him on paper was always going to be pretty good. He attacks with a disjointed hitbox, he has multiple jumps, and a small hitbox. There wasn't much stopping him.

The only thing that messed it up for Fox in Brawl is that they took out L canceling without reducing landing lag, which took away a lot off his game.

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
Oh, I didn't know he didn't work on Kirby, that makes sense. And I guess you're right with the Mario thing. I get why all the Kirby characters are pretty good XD.

And yeah, in SSB/Melee I played Link dispite his flaws, just because he is fun. Honestly, he isn't fun in Brawl, it's just depressing. It feels like TL is almost as strong and faster, which makes him better lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom