• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Snorlax Room

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
you would have to post 5,883,530 times per day to reach hers in a year from zero. if you wanted to put an average human lifetime in (say, 75 years) that works out to 78,447 posts per day or 3268 posts per hour which is ALMOST a post per second (.90 posts per second to be exact) so it is literally impossible just given the 30 second time limit on posts

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
Hey Rockem, I've been trying to figure this out for a while now, what is/does your sig mean?

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
1-2 years?

Man that's a long time...

But I swear I will be the second non-important member to be in the top 30

You just watch :p
You need to do something different to set you apart. Something impossible, like top 20 in 3 months.

Also Rockem, that's nice. I spent the past three weeks using your name, pokemon, and colors to decipher it's hidden meaning. -_- Go me.

rockem7

Smash Ace
You need to do something different to set you apart. Something impossible, like top 20 in 3 months.

Also Rockem, that's nice. I spent the past three weeks using your name, pokemon, and colors to decipher it's hidden meaning. -_- Go me.
Haha, it wasn't so much my idea as it was Writer's/Riddle's, I just wanted the Omanyte included, which is probably the worst part of the sig. :bee:

And Tery, your achievement has now made you important, because you are in the top 30 posters.

and eventually you will become a mod >.>

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
Groudon threw me off the most, to be honest. Not that it didn't go together, it just disputed the pattern. I thought maybe gen1/2, maybe Poison > Scyther > Omanyte(somereason) > Dnite > Raikou or some weird crap.. I don't know. <.< I was bored.

rockem7

Smash Ace
Groudon threw me off the most, to be honest. Not that it didn't go together, it just disputed the pattern. I thought maybe gen1/2, maybe Poison > Scyther > Omanyte(somereason) > Dnite > Raikou or some weird crap.. I don't know. <.< I was bored.
It's kind of based on tiers too. Muk is NU, Raikou is BL, Groudon is Uber, Scyther is UU, Omanyte is LC, and Dragonite is OU. The name Compliment Eachother Like Colors is based off of a team that Writer made for Suspect (I think).

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
Yeah right I'll get top 20 in 3 months

I'd have to spam like a *****
Was a joke. And I'm sorry about earlier.

It's kind of based on tiers too. Muk is NU, Raikou is BL, Groudon is Uber, Scyther is UU, Omanyte is LC, and Dragonite is OU. The name Compliment Eachother Like Colors is based off of a team that Writer made for Suspect (I think).
*Facepalm* I never thought tiers. Never once. *Sigh* Omanyte looks so cute, I never get why Omastar looks like a Squidbilly.

Debating between Snowhead temple and SMG2...

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Was a joke. And I'm sorry about earlier.
Dude it's alright. I just let my rage of Justin Bieber from keeping me alert of what was really important:

Love, understanding, compassion, sympathy, EPATHY, cookies, ice cream, and all the different kinds of pizza under the sun

Circa

Smash Champion
NNID
timssu
3DS FC
1891-2120-4792
Haha, it wasn't so much my idea as it was Writer's/Riddle's, I just wanted the Omanyte included, which is probably the worst part of the sig. :bee:
No, Raikou is definitely the worst part of the sig. So pointless.

And CEOLC was such a fun team when I first made it. I can't believe it was even viable, considering the 'limitation' I had to place on it.

Granted, it did have issues with stall if stall was played well. I played my mix-ups so well...still to no avail. :(

Wrath`

Smash Master
I can kind of see it, maybe if Chumby had a shell. :p

Has anyone actually gotten all five stars on a trainer card before without any cheating? I have three so far and I think it's kind of difficult.
Most I got was two in emerald for beating all the contests on master(or whatever it is called). And that was a pain, all the luck involved a some points made you want to break your cartridge.

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
So I have 120 stars on SMG2. And I can't figure out how to get the ability to get the other 120.. it just seems like I'm stuck. Any help D:?

Also platinum has 4 stars, never won Battle Tower. I shall get them on Soulsilver'

Riolous'>Gyaras'>Heatran/Azelf[done breeding]>trade over 'Dex>Pokelethon/Leafs>BT

<.<

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master
I refuse to listen to music which I cannot understand.

That's just me. I only really know English, and can speak Spanish, but can't really read it that well for some reason.

Tacel

Smash Lord
The only music that I like in another language is Spanish music.
And I like the Brawl theme song, too. :p

Also, happy 600th page (if on default)!

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
lol, it's a really catchy song, won't lie. I don't even know what they are saying XD.

rockem7

Smash Ace
Who deserves to take the Snorlax Room's 9000th post?!?!
9001st post is better because then it's over 9000. :laugh:

And I really only like english music. Spanish is alright, but one time in Spanish class there was a rather catchy song on and we found out that it was about a young boy who was sad because his uncle had died.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Nahh, I'm good. I have to go kinda soon anyway. I think.
Aside from Pocket Monsters Inc. I think this is the only other thread in the PokeCenter's history to hit this many pages / post.

Bowser_Gangsta

Smash Lord
Bowser_Gangsta wanted to 10 char dodge,
causing the Snorlax Room to dislodge.
Someone reported,
he got deported,
And now theres no more hodgepodge.

I <3 Limericks!

EDIT: Thought I was gonna be #8999 with this. Oh well. Doesnt matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom