• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Snorlax Room

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
Lol, you pirate games and you under-age drink. I see were not a law abiding citizen, are we?
People care about pirating?
...people care about under-age drinking?
Both happen so frequently, I don't even know which one is more common.
Any of you guys actually seen a real tornado? I hear you get them a lot in the US, especially in Oklahoma.
Minnesota got ***** by 35-ish tornados a week ago. One left a "trail of destruction" 10 miles long and one mile wide.
The Rainbow Road on SMG2 Purple Coin style was fun, got 101/100 right on 1 second left, go me!
Took me half an hour. Wasn't as bad as some of the flying ones, though. I hate the Wii's motion control.
^ Roach is Justin Beiber LOL
The resemblance in personality is... shocking.
I bet you at least one person in here would've cursed just like I did if you called them Justin Beaver
Does not make it appropriate.

Summary of Justin Beiber's life:

Two years ago
"Hey, Justion, look you did something stupid. Imma tell someone kay."
"Man, I hate that Justin kid, he puked on my shoes in first grade. Oh hey, he did something stupid? IDEA! I'LL MAKE UP **** ABOUT HIM AND POST IT ON THIS INTERNET THING WE GOT HERE"

One year ago
"Hey man, we just did a five-hour long interview of Justin Beiber, and he said like on stupid thing. IDEA! I'LL CUT OUT EVERYTHING EXCEPT THAT ONE PART AND SHOW IT ON TV"

Justin Beiber's songs are okay. That's about all I care.

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
Honestly... The Galaxy with all the whomps and stone buildings..is driving me crazy in SMG2. What the heck, a time run of it? Is that necessary.

And Roach I'm sorry, it was only a joke, seriously. You're not even the right ethnicity, so chill out D:.

Or is Roach getting upset because he loves/is/might want to be Justin Beiber?

Wrath`

Smash Master
Soooooooooooooooooooo who is watching the World Cup?

I am rooting for USA(Obviously), Japan(Hope they can get more then one goal on foreign soil) and S.Korea

North Korea got there buts handed to them today also 7-0, that's sad.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
Honestly... The Galaxy with all the whomps and stone buildings..is driving me crazy in SMG2. What the heck, a time run of it? Is that necessary.

And Roach I'm sorry, it was only a joke, seriously. You're not even the right ethnicity, so chill out D:.
Or is Roach getting upset because he loves/is/might want to be Justin Beiber?
None of the time trials are too hard, though. I rarely die from time starvation.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
I love how North Korea loses 1-2 to Brazil, but gets ***** 0-7 against Portugal.

Anyways I'm rooting for South Korea, Mexico, and Japan. Argentina looks good so far, too.

England looked strong behind they tied the United States. At least they beat Alger- oh wait.

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
IMO theres only two rage-worthy parts in SMG2, Stone Cyclone, and, well, the last Star.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
IMO theres only two rage-worthy parts in SMG2, Stone Cyclone, and, well, the last Star.
If I had the game, I would probably agree with you. Although Stone Cyclone in and of itself sounds pretty ridiculous.

Can I break the barrier tonight? Watch history (except not really) unfold!

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
... I should play some SMG2...

but I need some motivation >_>
The motivation is... well, what part of the game are you in?

If you're not yet at the middle of World 6 then your motivation is to get there because you really really want to >.>

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
Then your motivation is to get to the very last star in the game and experience the torture and pain of the hardest level to ever be in a Mario game. Ever.

Which you should know by now because about half of smashboards has *****ed about it at one time or another.

Edit:

Terywin Ninja.

Tacel

Smash Lord
I haven't even played Mario Galaxy 2 yet. I haven't finished the first one yet, but I fail to even try to. I'm lazy.
I'm currently too busy playing Phantom Houglass.

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
Okay, the final level isn't even that hard.
What are you smoking.

Yeah, the first star isn't hard.

I couldn't even do the other one without P2 support, and even with that it took me 40 lives.

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
How does Killjoy have that many posts. That seems impossible. I'm on Star116, stopped to play the Echoes of Time. That game is amazing, by the way. XD

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
What are you smoking.

Yeah, the first star isn't hard.

I couldn't even do the other one without P2 support, and even with that it took me 40 lives.
HOLY ****ING **** EPIC SPOILERS

Do you mean the final boss battle against Bowser? Or the World S stages?
How does Killjoy have that many posts. That seems impossible.
You type in 999999999999 in the post count box, and it gives you the highest the server can handle. It's something like 2^31 - 1.

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
Ah. Well then. <_< I'm 4 stars from 120, but I'm also at Snowhead Temple. What to do....

rockem7

Smash Ace
Wave, is there some sort of significance to your signature? A couple days ago there was a Dratini, then it was all eggs, and now there's a Swinub. I'm intrigued.

Tacel

Smash Lord
I don't think that Queen Killjoy's post count is achievable in a normal human being's lifetime.
Somebody should do the math.

EDIT: Ninja'd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom