• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Snorlax Room

Status
Not open for further replies.

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
I bet you at least one person in here would've cursed just like I did if you called them Justin Beaver
Actually it's the internet so I would've just been like "lol". Probably what most people in here would've done.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
I bet you at least one person in here would've cursed just like I did if you called them Justin Beaver
Well then that's they're problem.

I'm an Asian male, so I would just say that I'm not a little white girl if I was ever called Justin Bieber.

Plus, my voice is so much better than his. :)

M.K

Level 55
If I had to choose to be in this thread or be in a Chuck'E'Cheese ballpit full of cockroaches and vomiting 3-year olds in 100 degree weather with AIDS, I think I'd rather be in the ballpit.
Jesus.

Mewter

Smash Master
So are you telling us to disregard the rest of the post, or are you fine with leaving the rest of the description in correlation with your namesake?

Cease Tick

Smash Ace
When I first heard about Hannah Montana, I hated her. When she changed into Miley Cyrus, I hated her even more. Now that she's this Justin Bieber kid, I hate her the most.

RuNNing Riot

Smash Lord
I prefer glasses. They make you look smarter. Especially frameless ones. I remember the first time I got my glasses, though, I was like, "Wow, I CAN SEE ALL THE INDIVIDUAL BLADES OF GRASS!" I said the same thing when my lenses were upgraded some months later. :laugh:

Uh, who's Justin Bieber?

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
I prefer glasses. They make you look smarter. Especially frameless ones. I remember the first time I got my glasses, though, I was like, "Wow, I CAN SEE ALL THE INDIVIDUAL BLADES OF GRASS!" I said the same thing when my lenses were upgraded some months later. :laugh:

Uh, who's Justin Bieber?
The most annoying 10 year old wannabe on the planet.

Let's just leave it at that

rockem7

Smash Ace
These are mostly for sports and other outdoorsy stuff, because my glasses would manage to get damaged somehow almost every time I play a sport. I'll probably wear my glasses most of the time that I'm inside.

Circa

Smash Champion
NNID
timssu
3DS FC
1891-2120-4792
If I had to choose to be in this thread or be in a Chuck'E'Cheese ballpit full of cockroaches and vomiting 3-year olds in 100 degree weather with AIDS, I think I'd rather be in the ballpit.
Jesus.
I'd be here.

Because apart from the AIDS, that's basically everything I hate in one ballpit.

RuNNing Riot

Smash Lord
These are mostly for sports and other outdoorsy stuff, because my glasses would manage to get damaged somehow almost every time I play a sport. I'll probably wear my glasses most of the time that I'm inside.
Oddly enough, my glasses seem to be pretty much indestructible when I'm playing sports. I've had footballs flying at mach speed smack them from my face and land several metres away and they're still right as rain. The lens very occasionally pops out, but the way they're designed usually means I can push it back in with a bit of persuading.

And lol, Bieber is younger than me. How can anybody stand singing in front of so many people?

rockem7

Smash Ace
He's actually about 15-16 I think. He just has a really high pitched voice.

And when my glasses get hit by a soccer ball or a basketball, they normally get bent up pretty bad.

Circa

Smash Champion
NNID
timssu
3DS FC
1891-2120-4792
You don't hate AIDS?
It'd give me a heavy helping of initiative to do everything I want to do in life. And I don't actually want to grow old anyway (I almost have a fear of it, in fact), so it's really not bad to me there either.

RuNNing Riot

Smash Lord
@rockem:

Eh. I specifically chose mine because they were pretty flexible, since I don't like the idea of putting something in my eye (contacts). Hasn't failed me yet.

No, he's sixteen, since March 1st has passed by already. He's younger than me by about four months and 29 days.

XACE-K

Smash Master
He's actually about 15-16 I think. He just has a really high pitched voice.
Well he should really hit puberty. When I first saw heard him, I thought he was like 13. When I saw him, I still thought 13. Now I'm learning that he's 16.

Just go through puberty god da**mit. I've had a deep voice since I was 13.

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
Lol Just read all this, to think I started it all by calling him Justin Beiber. I Win. >_>

Man, Echoes of Time is a pretty good co-op RPG, much better than the original.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom