• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Snorlax Room

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Any of you guys actually seen a real tornado? I hear you get them a lot in the US, especially in Oklahoma.
Yeah I have. In Costa Rica, I was a couple of streets away from a tornado. Luckily, it was weak enough to not damage us, but it was extremely horrifying. That feeling that you could die at any moment

:urg:

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
Wait, you don't live in Hong Kong?

What is this I don't even
I'd love to live there D:. And Roach, we're not far away from each other, I guess you really could steal my girlfriend...scary.

It's funny because YOUR WEATHER backlashes on Alabama. So I get your leftovers >_>

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
I'm happy here in Canada. There are other places I would love to visit and possibly live but for the most part I'm content. The only problem is I live in one of the most dull major cities in Ontario (Hamilton). I'd rather live in Toronto or Vancouver.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Yeah, I don't live in Hong Kong, but I've been there so many times already (next year's trip will be my 6th) and I have Hong Kong Residence I.D., so I consider myself almost like living there. :)

Mewter

Smash Master
I've heard about rain and... snow.

It's supposed to be a form of liquid water precipitating from the sky, right? I've heard it can let vegetation grow.

Wrath`

Smash Master
Nothing special happens weather-wise where I live, Summers are usually just too hot and winter just too cold. Spring and fall are nice thought. The biggest thing that happened here was the 2006 flood of Binghamton, witch I was safe from in my area. It was on CNN, don't think anyone remembers.

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master
I'm happy here in Canada. There are other places I would love to visit and possibly live but for the most part I'm content. The only problem is I live in one of the most dull major cities in Ontario (Hamilton). I'd rather live in Toronto or Vancouver.
You really should come to a tournament this summer.

Tacel

Smash Lord
You need more than good looks to steal people.
Bear traps.

Canada is awesome. If I were to move anywhere, it would be:
3. New Zealand
2. Canada
1. Antarctica to become Penguin King and go on raids with my penguin army, conquering all land in sight. But that story will be revealed at a more fitting time.

UberMario

Smash Master
I actually thought you lived in California Teryjw . . . . lol

[Edit: darn it, I didn't realize I had this screen minimized for over 10 minutes]

And I'm surprised no one commented about the post I made on Pulseman's musical similarities to Pokemon

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
If you tell me your exact address I could even come there tonight :evil:

EDIT:

Also:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=leMm4F4NAJ0
That'd actually be pretty cool. Though I'm four years older than you, you seem like someone fun to hang out with. But since you can't legally drive, (I need a job to do that, stupid insurance) you must run really fast.
Luckily for you he's like, 14. :3
Eh. If he was a creep I'm strong. Rawr. Plus I'm set for life.

So has anyone here played the FF Crystal Chronicles games? I played GCN one with my gf, and dispite being lucked based on the items to get stats, it was fun. Me and my girlfriend are getting the Echoes of Time, because I read it's all around better and good multiplayer. Wondered if anyone here has played it.

RuNNing Riot

Smash Lord
I'd love to live there D:. ...

It's funny because YOUR WEATHER backlashes on Alabama. So I get your leftovers >_>
Yeah, I don't live in Hong Kong, but I've been there so many times already (next year's trip will be my 6th) and I have Hong Kong Residence I.D., so I consider myself almost like living there. :)
I envy you both for being able to stand hot/humid weather. I went to Hong Kong once. First thing my dad said to me and his friend as we were leaving the train station at ground level: "The heat's gonna' hit you!" And then... whoosh. I nearly got sunburn during one particularly stuffy day out. Can't say if it was worth that prawn dim sum, though. Grah.

I really must commend the excellent mass transit there, though. I've never felt more comfortable in an underground train in my life. Makes London's look like they're still powered by steam in comparison. XD

Still, though, I'm proud to be British. :)

roach, your avatar is not what you look like in real life, so don't get cocky.
And 14 is too young to get a gf anyway.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
I envy you both for being able to stand hot/humid weather. I went to Hong Kong once. First thing my dad said to me and his friend as we were leaving the train station at ground level: "The heat's gonna' hit you!" And then... whoosh. I nearly got sunburn during one particularly stuffy day out. Can't say if it was worth that prawn dim sum, though. Grah.

I really must commend the excellent mass transit there, though. I've never felt more comfortable in an underground train in my life. Makes London's look like they're still powered by steam in comparison. XD

Still, though, I'm proud to be British. :)

roach, your avatar is not what you look like in real life, so don't get cocky.
Of course I don't look like that, I look even better

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
This is truth.

When my parents said they wouldn't let me date until I was 16, I was all upset. Until I sort of semi-dated someone without actually going on dates or anything, just the equivalent of "going steady", didn't know what the hell I was doing and realized that.

Then I kinda saw the idea there.

Not like I was having to fight off girls anyways, lol.

Mewter

Smash Master
So does this make Roacherman Han Solo?

And does this make Han Solo fourteen?

Lol Shimazu, that's just what I was thinking! V

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
Relationships are hard stuff. And if you're the guy, you're always wrong on the small stuff. Always. (If you want peace of mind)

The Rainbow Road on SMG2 Purple Coin style was fun, got 101/100 right on 1 second left, go me!

I bless humid weather. I used it to loose weight =D

^ Roach is Justin Beiber LOL

Cease Tick

Smash Ace
Wow, I just played Twilight Princess for almost 6 hours straight. It makes me realize that I've played it more this week than I have for the entire time I've had it. Playing it makes me wonder why.
I'm a bit stuck right now. I've beaten the 4th dungeon, and I just showed the sketches of the monster to the Zora prince. What comes next?

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Guys, this is what I look like:

All the ladies love this ;)

EDIT:

AND I'M NOT THAT ****** *** JUSTING ****** MOTHER****ING BEAVER YOU GOD**** MOTHER****ING SON OF A ***** *******!!!!!!

:mad:

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974

Seriously roacherman, just because they're censored doesn't mean it's necessary to throw in 20 different curse words. That's excessive. >_>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom