• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Snake Panel (Recommendations)

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
Topic: Recommendations for Snake panelists

DeLux

Ok I'll coordinate that. Didn't even see this topic until now lol

Although I was under the impression Bionic wanted to be on that panel

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
Does Eternal Yoshi still do stuff here anymore, or is he more of a brawlmods guy now?

I think I have a recommendation or two, but I'm not sure since last time I saw him he was banned :p

napZzz

Smash Hero
*sigh* well I haven't had my brawl disc for a good month or so, so i've been hesitant to hop in here but looks like I have to do what I can for now (y)

in other words, do I take control of this thread somehow? Do I make my own within this specific forum? Sorry if i skipped over something in here, just link me to it and i'll make it all better <3

DeLux

Once we're restructured in the lab, this will get more active. At the moment, you're the only snake member on the panel, so we'll need to recruit your suggestions soon at some point soon.

napZzz

Smash Hero
alright...I only gave you 2 but I'll look around a bit and see if some other people look good for it. Dont really wanna bring anyone dumb in here no D;

Top Bottom