• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Smashboards EU skype group

Wrexsoul

Smash Cadet
NNID
Wrexsoul
Yo folks,

A bunch of us have created a skype group for european smash players a while ago, and we'd not mind some fresh blood thrown into the mix. If you're from Europe (due to lag reasons, not some kind of elitism FYI) and enjoy playing with competitive players from the region, hit me up on skype (or write your skype nick in this thread) and I'll add you to the group!

My skype name is "thespoonybard".

Since the group is pretty big and has a tendency to spam people with notifications turned on, it's polite to create a private conversation with the one/ones you find to play with. Also, for the same reasons a lot of us have the notifications from the group turned off and manually check it, so sending a PM to someone if you don't get any response in the group itself can't hurt.

Welcome!

Wrexsoul

Smash Cadet
NNID
Wrexsoul
So, is there no interest in this? I thought there'd be a bunch of folks interested in a group with a variety of people with a myriad of mains to play with...

KCsmash

Smash Apprentice
NNID
KaceyProGamer
3DS FC
5386-8840-6815
I would join, but I don't live in Europe...YET! Could you add my skype for future reference?-kacey.okafor

Last edited:

Duzzzyy

Sing me your lullaby~
NNID
Duzzzyy
I'm interested, I mean, why not?

NNID: Duzzzyy

Lemme know if the European Skype group thing actually took off and I'll PM my Skype name/add you.

Wrexsoul

Smash Cadet
NNID
Wrexsoul
Nice to see people interested. :) The group is very much going, so I'll gladly add you folks. Duzzzyy, just PM me and I'll add you as well.

Duzzzyy

Sing me your lullaby~
NNID
Duzzzyy
Done, excited about being able to play some matches that aren't the usual laggy FG.

bc1910

Smash Lord
NNID
bc1910
3DS FC
1478-6611-0182
I'll join. My Skype and NNID are both bc1910, I added you on Skype already.

KCsmash

Smash Apprentice
NNID
KaceyProGamer
3DS FC
5386-8840-6815
I'm in Europe now and would really like to join. I'm not sure if you added me on skype already but my skype username is: kacey.okafor

Top Bottom