• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Smash World Destruction Series

Muhti

Turkish Smasher
Update:

Akenero is grounded from Wii/ WiFi all week and I can't seem to get in touch with tiger15.

Auto-disqualification?

gothrax

Smash Journeyman
Uhh? Oh i coulda sworn i sent this message...

Cant play now im out for the next two hours

:phone:

NinjaPikachu

Smash Apprentice
There were supposed to be 2 matches today, right? And since Smashguy hasn't posted any results, his match probably didn't happen yet...

gothrax

Smash Journeyman
So? Whats the consensus? ?

I can play now, but if now aint a good time then perhaps another time??

3DS FC
1865-2252-2875
I think it should be back to a one day thing.... Because well... It didn't work out

gothrax

Smash Journeyman
Lol good one diddy :lol:

Anyway whens the new time for our fight?

Did you contact tran99 ? X, or should i do that... ?

Removed By Request

Smash Journeyman
I say that if we can have it today, that would be best. I'll PM tran99 again.

If not today, then next Saturday seems to work.

tran99

Smash Rookie
Sorry I was watching a movie, I think next Saturday is the best time. I also got a new friend code.

Removed By Request

Smash Journeyman
Er, bad news, guys. I just got back a PM from Necrotic - he can't make Saturday, but he can make tomorrow or Wednesday. Do either of those days works for you?

Necrotic

Death By Necrosis
No, he didn't, actually. But I would assume that he meant that he can play after school...
Im 21 done with school. I will post here asap. Got a baby coming soon and marriage. Life is busy XD. But no johning. I will post here asap when i can.

EDIT: TOMORROW.

NinjaPikachu

Smash Apprentice
My friend can play tomorrow..but he needs the time. We're going to check this thread tomorrow so it might be a little tight if the match is tomorrow (just make sure it's either around or after 3 PM PST)

Necrotic

Death By Necrosis
My friend can play tomorrow..but he needs the time. We're going to check this thread tomorrow so it might be a little tight if the match is tomorrow (just make sure it's either around or after 3 PM PST)
Guys you need to call me on skype or text me i will get notifications on my ipod 5. Necrosis911

Time. Whenever im free all day.

SmashGuy

Smash Journeyman
Umm. I would have to do either later than 4pm eastern time or before 10:00am eastern time. If someone doesn't show up, my friend can replace tommorow. :) :)

NinjaPikachu

Smash Apprentice
How about today at 3 pm pst (6 pm est) today?
Oh and I can't seem to contact Blitz Dash...You should all register your opponents now since the matches are coming up

SmashGuy

Smash Journeyman
I think I'm fine with tonight. :) that's 5 I think in your time Necro. I forgot his FC ninja. What was it?

could you post the bracket again? Something went wrong on my phone and glitched it up. :/

Dude, check out this anagram for my full name:
A beached ski twin mojo. :D I think it's pretty awesome! :150:

Top Bottom