• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Smash Lab Standard Terms List 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yikarur

Smash Master
Neither can D3 or wolf. I think there are several others that can't, too.
every character but Yoshi can, a lot of characters just don't benefit of it.

Polt learn to read

Glide Toss [Universal*] [...]
*excluding Yoshi

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
every character but Yoshi can, a lot of characters just don't benefit of it.

Polt learn to read

Glide Toss [Universal*] [...]
*excluding Yoshi
Yeah, Yoshi's the only one who can't even throw it. He just rolls.

...And you don't have to be so mean... :cry:

MK26

Smash Master
http://www.mediafire.com/?zj2oddmz0yy for ZSS fix!
"Dash Attack Cancelling Item Throw (DACIT) [Universal] - Interrupting a running item throw with a standing item throw to get a large slide on a standing item throw with less lag."

I still dont know how to do this, especially since the name implies canceling a dash attack while the description says canceling an item throw...into another item throw

"Shield Daze [Universal] - The state a character enters after their shield is broken and they hit the ground. The player is unable to control the character until the Shield Daze is finished or interrupted. Struggle inputs are accepted during this state to make the Shield Daze longer. The Shield Daze also lasts for a shorter time as the damage of the victim increases."

Maybe you should change the last sentence to 'The Shield Daze is also the only immobilization status that lasts for a shorter time as damage of the victim increases.'

Pitzer

The Young Lion
NNID
Pitzer757
They worded that shield daze thing entirely wrong time is decreased when you struggle, and it increases when you have higher percent, Jiggs however is uneffected unless there is a Solid ceiling above her as she dies

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
They worded that shield daze thing entirely wrong time is decreased when you struggle, and it increases when you have higher percent, Jiggs however is uneffected unless there is a Solid ceiling above her as she dies
not entirely wrong. It's shorter the higher percent you are. Only the struggle input is worded wrong.

The Cape

Smash Master
Pit can't meteor cancel? Really? Thats news to me (and interesting news at that). I am going to test this out now. Renth

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
Definitely news to me. I'll wait to see what Cape says, but it really shouldn't exclude Pit for any reason.

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
Shield Daze [Universal] - The state a character enters after their shield is broken and they hit the ground. The player is unable to control the character until the Shield Daze is finished or interrupted. Struggle inputs are accepted during this state to make the Shield Daze longer. The Shield Daze also lasts for a shorter time as the damage of the victim increases.
Am I misunderstanding something here or is this a typo?

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Pit can meteor cancel, fUddO has done it against my terribad Falco numerous times.

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
Just a heads up, we plan to release STL 2.1 by this Saturday.

It'll just be an update addressing all the needed changes brought up by the community

MonkUnit

Project M Back Roomer
If Pit is hit out of his upB, he loses all of his jumps. He can still Meteor Cancel, but it is always the better option to MC by jumping so you don't lose all your jumps.

standardtoaster

Tubacabra
He did meteor cancel. Falco's meteor hitbox has an angle of 280*. Any angle between 230* and 310* is meteor cancellable.

Falco has two hitboxes on his dair. One that does 14% and hits at an angle of 280* and one that does 8% and has the Sakurai angle. As you could see in the video, Pit was at 30% before being hit. After being hit he was at 44%. This means that he was hit by the meteor.

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
Seriously? Stop being dense. Pit can meteor cancel.
And you "believe" that white sparks appear? No, they don't. They simply double jump out of hitstun after 25 frames.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom