• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Smash Kirby isnt the Real Kirby Thread!

Oracle Link

Smash Master
I knew it i always had a suspicion now thanks thanks to smash kirby not being able to wield the keyblade its proven!

Smash kirby is not The Reincarnation of Void with infinite Power and a Pure heart! hes instead the character with only 4 games Kirbys dreamland, adventure, superstar and airide!
Meaning Smash kirby never met most of his friends and foes amongst other things!

And yeah i know only Certain people canm wield the keyblade in KH but the actual kirby could easily create his own keyblade after absorbing any keyblade related thing!

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
and the fact that smash was meant to be trophies coming to life to fight wasnt good enough?

Linkmain-maybe

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-1042-6735-2236
I knew it i always had a suspicion now thanks thanks to smash kirby not being able to wield the keyblade its proven!

Smash kirby is not The Reincarnation of Void with infinite Power and a Pure heart! hes instead the character with only 4 games Kirbys dreamland, adventure, superstar and airide!
Meaning Smash kirby never met most of his friends and foes amongst other things!

And yeah i know only Certain people canm wield the keyblade in KH but the actual kirby could easily create his own keyblade after absorbing any keyblade related thing!
TBH, Disney probably forced them to not let Kirby use a key blade. Sora doesn’t even have any new voice clips, they are all recycled. Sora getting into the game was probably a nightmare in in of itself, so convincing Disney to let Kirby have a Key blade would be like telling a fish to climb a tree. Not happening.

Top Bottom