• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Smash Grounds is getting tournament ready. Do you have what it takes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

EnthusedPanda

Smash Journeyman
We are the Smash Grouds – a public Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Discord full of more than 50 active users who are looking to get tournament-ready. Our Discord is more than a year old, and we've grown quickly from the ground up in that time. Players can attest to the improvements they've seen in training with our Coaches throughout our life cycle.

Our Coaches are talented players who will schedule playtimes with you throughout the week if you're looking for personalized opportunities for improvement. Voice chat is highly encouraged in all matches.

Every day we have arenas going on morning, noon, and night. We have users representing every time zone in the US, as well as five users in the EU and even one in Japan. No matter who you are, or where you are, someone will always be ready to play with you. Our only precondition is that you leave any toxicity at the door and be respectful. Remember you're part of a community of diverse individuals all striving for the same thing you are, and we won't prioritize anyone who jeopardizes that.

Monthly tournaments with eShop prizes might also be something that appeals to you.

At the moment, one of our goals as a community is to evolve in to something resembling a Crew. We will soon be working on an official logo, and we'd be honored if you put <SG> in front of your gamer tag if you're enjoying your time with us!

Last edited:

5W!FT

Smash Rookie
Switch FC
7540-3079-9804
I am interested. I am new to the Smash Brothers community so I am hoping to learn a lot and to make friends along the way as well.

PunkDemon90

Smash Rookie
Smash Grounds is offering a laid back competitive environment for Ultimate hopefuls to test their mettle and hone their craft with other like-minded players. We've grown organically over the past couple weeks into a rough and ready cadre of smash bros and sises, and we're currently looking to expand further.

We take pride in the atmosphere we like to maintain – any toxicity won't be tolerated, so any and all skill levels should feel safe playing with us.

We connect on Discord throughout the day and have nightly arenas up and running with enough people for a few concurrent matches at any given point, so you'll never be starved for action.

In the future, we'll be looking to incorporate duos in our play rotation, as well as friendly tournaments.

Drop me a message if you're interested in getting better. :)
I'm interested. Here's my Discord name: At0micPunk#3797

Uffe

Smash Hero
We try to be. Want to play?
Not at the moment. If this weather doesn't let up, maybe not for a while. Fortunately I have someone I can play in person. Still, this is a cool idea and I think people should use it.

FartyParty

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7316-5581-8026
Smash Grounds is offering a laid back competitive environment for Ultimate hopefuls to test their mettle and hone their craft with other like-minded players. We've grown organically over the past couple weeks into a rough and ready cadre of smash bros and sises, and we're currently looking to expand further.

We take pride in the atmosphere we like to maintain – any toxicity won't be tolerated, so any and all skill levels should feel safe playing with us.

We connect on Discord throughout the day and have nightly arenas up and running with enough people for a few concurrent matches at any given point, so you'll never be starved for action.

In the future, we'll be looking to incorporate duos in our play rotation, as well as friendly tournaments.

Drop me a message if you're interested in getting better. :)
I literally just joined Discord b/c of this. Please send me an invite!!

FartyParty#4029

Gild

Smash Rookie
FartyParty and Bunnies I can't find you guys on discord to invite you message me so we can figure it out unless you already got invited heh.

Dokokashira

Smash Journeyman
Sure, I'd love to play. I like being able to talk to my opponents, and I always join any Discord servers from public arenas.
Do you guys ever voice chat? I'm a big fan of that for practicing.

Eltanin #4638

Last edited:

HouseLuggage

Smash Rookie
I'm HouseLuggage #9448. I'd really like to improve and I think this could be a big help!

MugZmu

Smash Rookie
This sounds awesome! My discord is MugZmu#3686 I'd love to get in on this.

WeretigerX

Smash Apprentice
NNID
PentSage
I was an AllIsBrawl tournament regular and loved the online community for Brawl. So I would definitely like to join. My username is StriderZero#5281

EnthusedPanda

Smash Journeyman
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom