• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Smash Bothers (project for a animated series)

guldomancer

Smash Rookie
I am not sure if this post goes in tis area, is a melee video but it is not a combo video or theory information. is the first look to a work i am doing. also excuse me if this is bad written up. my englis is bad.

the proyect is an animation series that i have been working for 3 years, the objective is bring geek humor to a comon audience, not like melee hell that is a page that only fans can understand. for this proyect i made the pro smashers in programs 3d and a took them in a totaly casual context. like if they were students and pro melee wasnt a real thing. for the charcaters i will use a profile in each one. like mango de USA nacionalist fan or the crying hungrybox, the sex apeal +10 chudat for example. not all the profiles are based on something in the pros, some of the character have a roll that feed the argument like fly amanita that is in the animation because it sounds like the name of a dealer (in the animation a need one to make drug jokes) also are groups the 5 gods are de main characters, westballs axe and chudat are the cool kids, amsa eddy mexico and isai are the weirdos, chillin is the B, leffen and sakurai are the antagonist and fly and shroomed are the junkies. also the animation is in a school the characters are all like 18 years and sakurai is the principal in that school. there is no smart character, all of them are made for comedy, there is no glory in this characters, for glory the pros have a real life. also for some character i have some ideas that are cool but im not sure if they are viable for the final animation, like sakurai moving one hand all the time like the crazy hand or amsa with facil rigging made of 2d anime faces.also i want to make apeareance of character only by name because i cant create all the characters in actual animation, but for example i want to mencion bizarro flame eikelmann and kage (the ganon users) like a kind of mafia or the forever friend of isai mariguas, they will not apear but i will mencion some players to make more rich the animation. also this proyect will be en español, the some of the jokes cant be translated but is a mexican proyect made to create hype for new players who speak spanish.

here is the video, it is only me telling in resume words what is te proyect with a preview of the characters (not the final version all are still editable) actualy im making the facil rigging in cinema 4D.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zyHYRz0JVNA
the page of the project https://www.facebook.com/pg/The-Sma...1363099617104328/community/?ref=page_internal

en español
este es un proyecto de una animación en la que he estado trabajando ya 3 años, el objetivo es traer un humor geek al alcance de todos de tal forma que no solo los que están muy metidos en smash lo entiendan como hace melee hell, para este proyecto agarre a los smashers profesionales y los hice en 3d y los puse a un contexto completamente casual como si estuvieran en la escuela como si melee profesional nunca hubiera existido, cada personaje tiene un perfil como eddy mexico el nacionalista extremo o hungrybox que se la pasa llorando por cualquier cosa, o chudat el +10 en carisma, no todos los perfiles son basados en algo de la comunidad, algunos tienen un perfil usado para ayudar a la narrativa como fly amanita que lo hice un dealer por que fly amanita es nombre de alucinogeno. los 5 dioses son los perosnajes principales, los chicos cool son chudat, axe, westballs, los raros son isai, eddy mexico y amsa, chilin es el my B, los antagonistas son sakurai y leffen. o los que estan en movidas turbias fly amanita y shroomed. la animación tendrá lugar como si todo fueran a una escuela donde sakurai es el director, no hay perosnajes listos, no hay gloria en estos personajes por el contrario va a ser un desastre, para la gloria los profesionales tienen la vida real, mi animaion es un chiste que no se debe de confundir con los jugadores reales. también tengo algunas ideas que no se si estarán en la versión final como sakurai moviendo una mano siempre como se mueve la crazy hand bien maniaca o amsa haciendo constantemente rostros de anime en 2d. también quiero que haya personajes que solo se van a mencionar pero nunca aparecer en la animación como kage eikelmann y bizarro flame que serian como una especie de mafia ganon o el eterno amigo de isai mariguas, personajes que no aparecen pero enriquecen la trama. el proyecto será en español y no se si lo traduciré pues hay chistes queb se arruinan por el idioma pues son juegos de palabras. les dejo el link de el video de presentacion.

Last edited:
Top Bottom