• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Smash Affiliates Present: SMASHACRE -BLAZE- 4/6/13

Warrior of Zarona

変身
BRoomer
So this is turning out pretty well, and people have been saying that I might as well do pools since I've ran them fairly well in the past. How do pools sound?

Also, tell more of your friends to prereg! We already made the nametags for those who had, so please prereg when you can, and tell your friends about it!

MXXD123

Smash Journeyman
I'm not very good at Melee, nor do I play very much at all, but since this is in town. I can bring a setup and show some support. Other Scotch Plains smashers might wanna come too (although most of us play brawl)
Also, if anyone wants me to pick them up from a local train station or bus stop/tell them where they can get delicious food. Don't hesitate to PM me or talk to me haha.

Onomanic

Heaven Piercer
Hella gay, can't make it because the new Magic set is coming out and everyone is being dumb about it. Including my ride. :(

EDIT: The Magic thing is at midnight and we're going anyway. #somuchcoffee

EDIT2: Can definitely go, capable of bringing multiple set ups. aww yeah.

Warrior of Zarona

変身
BRoomer
Preregistration is definitely still going on, go do so now if you haven't! I also noticed wobbling is not in the rules - I'll go ahead and fix that, but I believe I'll be having wobbling illegal in singles but legal in doubles.

Teczero, where do you live currently? If you can take public transportation, it's super easy to get to the venue.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
I may be taking transit with him if that's the case (all depends) what would be the best way?

Warrior of Zarona

変身
BRoomer
I may be taking transit with him if that's the case (all depends) what would be the best way?
IMO, the train is definitely the best way, but if you'd like to take the bus, it's just as easy. The public transportation information should be listed in the first page by the venue information. :bee:

LLDL

Smash Hero
Damn it, I pre-registered but I will be having work this day. Can you take me off of the list?

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
Hey, West coast player here. I'll be in the area during this time, and there's like a 10% chance that I could make it to this, loool.

Crossing my fingers.

Warrior of Zarona

変身
BRoomer
If we're doing pools, it'll definitely take a bit longer. I put the tournament ending at "closing" because I have the venue for the whole day, but I doubt it'll even last that long. I run pretty tight tournaments. It really all depends on the turnout and the number of setups I can get. The more setups, the faster we can run things.

GOTM

Smash Champion
I hope attendance doesn't die out because of the snow. Everyone get your ***** on the road, **** the cold weather.

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
If I could possibly make it, would someone possibly be able to give me a ride? I'm in northbrunswick.

Edit: lol, nvm. I have no idea what city I'm at now.

Warrior of Zarona

変身
BRoomer
Could you take a train? I think it's super easy to get here.

By the way, some big news! I want to run a donation drive for Melee @ EVO, so here's the deal.

I am going to give away a $50 Gamestop Gift Card, straight out of my pocket. For every $5 you donate to Melee @ Evo, you'll get a ticket and a chance to win this gift card. GET AT IT!

silverliight

Smash Cadet
just wondering if anybody knows how much the bus 113 per ride
i would check it myself but my adobe read pdf flile i out dated and i cant for some reason update im trying to look at th NJ transit website

Warrior of Zarona

変身
BRoomer
Preregistration will end tomorrow at 11:59pm est. Even if you do prereg after that time, it will unfortunately not be counted as we will be unable to make your nametags then.

You guys have these last 2 days to prereg! Take the opportunity to do so if you know you're going!

Silverlight: I think it's looking to be between $7.50 to $9.00 per each way, assuming you're coming from NY.

Top Bottom