• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Smash Affiliates - Making appearances here and there since 2006

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
Pakman is making me miss Joker and Ninja now. :(

I remember when Joker and Ryoko beat M2K in teams, and when Ninja almost took out M2K in a set at a Palmer Inn tournament. Those were the days. :p
I saw Ninja beat M2K at one of the Great Traditions tournaments Magus spoke of. I too miss the Joker Samus and Ninja Falco.

I often wonder how Joker would fare compared to Triad, Dot, Chocobo, and Chibo. I remember watching Joker play and thinking, "I have a lot to learn."

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
I saw Ninja beat M2K at one of the Great Traditions tournaments Magus spoke of. I too miss the Joker Samus and Ninja Falco.

I often wonder how Joker would fare compared to Triad, Dot, Chocobo, and Chibo. I remember watching Joker play and thinking, "I have a lot to learn."
I know Jokers been out of it for a while, but he attended the Calhoun II tournament we had, and was still pretty good. He was better than I was back then of course as I wasn't too good and I only had mained Samus for no more than 2 months at that point, and he only got third at that tourney (1st - Ryoko, 2nd - Mexi). His experience on matchups and overall playing seemed to be a little rusty (from what I've seen in things like videos or word of mouth), but his tech skill was still awesome nailing tons of super wavedashes as part of his game. Since he hasn't been playing though (I think so) and I've been playing more and more and improved unimaginably since back in May I think it was, theres a chance I can take him down now, same with Chocobo. I'd say Triad and Dot should definitely be able to take him down now. I could be wrong, who knows, maybe he's been secretly practicing lol.

Toushi

Smash Apprentice
If you're talking to me, lol.

You're always studying/doing school stuff + have strict AZN parents apparently, so I never see you anywhere. :(

I was even in a tournament in Florida last weekend. :p
yeah i seen ur match vs shiz u did decent

doyoung2win

Smash Ace
Apparently? When have my parents held me back from going to tournaments. Plus, your presence not being where I go does not void the fact that I went. Also, if you'd like to take me to Florida so I can gloat about distance traveled to play other people, I'll gladly go.

Warrior of Zarona

変身
BRoomer
It's Inui logic. For some reason, he thinks his going to Florida has some effect on what TSA does. Don't bother wasting your energy.

We all know Inui has nothing better to do.

Scar

#HarveyDent
in all honesty, didnt you just join smashboards and really the community in general less than 2 months ago?
...yes, since YOU'VE been around forever and ever and are the pinnacle of Smash World knowledge.

This is why I'm irritated. Like where do you get off?

Finally, more on-topic, I think we can all understand needing to take a break from Smash because life is calling. Activity unfortunately depends on a lot of things, and Pakman's insights should have let everyone else come to that conclusion.

TSA NJ is badass and hot and amazing. There is a difference between having problems and having a desire to better themselves. TSA NJ is better described as the latter.

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
Ok, guys well to be honest, I'm going to real with all of you.

I don't like responsibility. In truth it's becuase I always think that there is someone more suited to the job and I would rather support from behind the scenes.

But I no longer have that luxury. So even if Copy doesn't choose me as the third then w/e. I'll still do my best to do what I can do bring TSA NJ back the forefront as a community leader.

Who can give me a ride to Smashpocalypse? Not just me though. I'm taking Chloe along with me.

I'll also be attending the ToS tourney on the 19th.

I can't go to pound though since I have no money set aside for it.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
It's Inui logic. For some reason, he thinks his going to Florida has some effect on what TSA does. Don't bother wasting your energy.

We all know Inui has nothing better to do.
What the hell are you talking about? That wasn't my point at all. My point is the same point that most people have; TSA NJ doesn't do anything anymore. Ohnoz, honesty and reality, plz h8 me 4 it. I can barely get anywhere and I still get to more stuff somehow. That's what I'm getting at.

Yeah, whatever you say.

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
Lucas.

I thought I told you to stay the **** outta the TSA thread. And this is exactly why.

We aren't idiots who need you to reiterate the obvious.

Cort

Apple Head
I don't think anyone in this topic actually appreciates your posts, Inui. What WoZ said was far from ********, it was more or less the truth.

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
What the hell are you talking about? That wasn't my point at all. My point is the same point that most people have; TSA NJ doesn't do anything anymore. Ohnoz, honesty and reality, plz h8 me 4 it. I can barely get anywhere and I still get to more stuff somehow. That's what I'm getting at.

Yeah, whatever you say.
Hmm...This sounds an awful lot like what I told you about how little you played in summer.

How is it that you got more upset then they are? :laugh:

Warrior of Zarona

変身
BRoomer
Would you like honesty and reality, Inui?

No one cares you went to Florida. To bring it up as a point concerning TSA's activity really shows how pretentious you are.

As a continuation of my last point, no one cares if you miraculously managed to be more active despite not being able to go anywhere. What are you looking for, a cookie?

EVERYONE knows you guilt people into taking them with you, either by begging people incessantly or by stranding yourself somewhere to try and force people to take you in with them. If the point you make is that you're able to do more, but do so this way, then I not only feel sorry for you, but for the people you victimized into riding with them. Learn to take the ****ing train, for example - it's 10 minutes away from your home. Better yet, save up for a car and learn to drive. What are you, a baby?

Lastly, we all know that you can't comprehend anything past the scope of gaming. By example, your relatives who drove that far for your birthday, and you sat there on your *** playing smash without saying hi to them, even when they tried to get your attention. If you don't happen to understand that I'm willing to put down the controller so I can make my life even richer, then I pity you dearly.

But by all means, please keep living your life that way. God knows, we need more things to laugh at what with your amazing logic and your shrewd sense of reality.

And so with that, I would like to say - please GTFO off my thread.

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
Here is the part of Inui's argument that's idiotic.
"TSA hasn't been places in awhile because they have been too busy. I have transportation issues, and I still get to things."

TSA NJ's absence isn't a transportation problem. Its because *gasp* they have better/more important things to do on Saturdays and the occasional Sunday.

Sometimes I think you enjoy being the target of everyone's dislike. You post on a crew's thread telling them, they need to attend stuff and that you are a good example of an active smasher. First of all, that's selfish and secondly, don't expect to insult a crew or its (ex?)leader and not catch any flak.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
No. I was thanking WoZ for removing any reason for us to pretend to like each other at all.
Just when it seems that you're calming down you go and start posting stuff like this. You started to become more active and pretty good in the game again then you do this. Why are you doing this?

Then when everything falls apart, like it always does, and everyone starts bashing you, you seem to turn it all into a joke like here:

Sadaharu Inui said:
Pakman said:
Sometimes I think you enjoy being the target of everyone's dislike.
Pretty much. :)

Thanks, WoZ
Replying like that makes your posts look pointless in the end for people who didn't already think that way. If you were actually being serious towards Pakman then that is just sad and you don't need to be posting here at all.

The only possible benefit of your posts is that it could possibly get TSA NJ angry and motivate them come to some tournies more. The reason this doesn't work is cause it's you. I think we'd be more motivated to go if FalCOnPunCH999 told us to get off our lazy ***** than you. You probably know that's true too so there's no point in you trying to better the situation. Unlike others, I have hope in your logic becoming acceptable on the boards and you posting here is far from helping this.

Besides that, I'm going to TSA PA's Blue Lazer's Smash Bash. All devisions of TSA should come to this. Especially the ones I have not played yet cause I'll find you there and force ya'll to play me :)

Keitaro

give me a ride and i'll come
I can give you a ride as long as you're fine with the fact that I'm probably leaving as soon as I'm out in singles. If you're coming with me, then as soon as both of us are out in singles. There's a chance I may stay longer but I have stuff to do afterwards so it's a low chance.

If you're okay with that then lemme get your address agains so I can put it in my GPS and stuff.

And $5 bucks gas man! Due to money issues recently I'm charging this time but giving you a TSA discount, lol!

Inui

Banned via Warnings
You started to become more active and pretty good in the game again then you do this. Why are you doing this?
I can still be active and good in the game. I've beaten the entire TSA NJ and TSA PA in tourny before, lol. Some people many, many times. Why do I do this? Well, I don't like the Smash community, and having them also dislike me justifies my own dislike more. I guess that's messed up, but whatever. At least I'm not fake.

Unlike others, I have hope in your logic becoming acceptable on the boards and you posting here is far from helping this.
How touching.

My "logic" makes me considered the 5th best Fire Emblem player/debater in the entire English Fire Emblem community(that's like, everyone that is on a Fire Emblem board at all, which is thousands of people), and my logic constantly wins me debates, so I don't really care if Smashboards people insult my logic. It pwns where I need it to, and where people aren't as fake.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Hey Keitaro I am interesting in going with you tell me how much and we can meet up and possibly bring cristin...if you got room

Keitaro

Hey Keitaro I am interesting in going with you tell me how much and we can meet up and possibly bring cristin...if you got room
Besides Sneak, Eazy told me he wants to come but there should be 2 extra seats in my car so it should be fine. I'm not going to NY of course though so you need to get your *** near Linden or Piscataway by train or car or something then I can get ya. Btw, I plan on leaving early as hell. Like 7:30 in the morning from my house early so if you take a train to near Sneak you gotta try to be there at 8:00. Near me, at like 7:30 if that's even possible "I don't know **** about trains"

Keitaro

Aim, the thing I only used when asked. Aight. I should be on around 10 at night. I'll save your aim address for now.

Btw, whose Cristin? I'll still take him and everything but was just wondering if he was a member of TSA NY or something.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Of course its possible it just requires one of two things.

They stay over somewhere real close to where they can simply wake up and leave to a location.

Or they can just wake up at like 5:30 or 6 am to get there.

Never said it was easy LOL. I do it so I know though.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Aim, the thing I only used when asked. Aight. I should be on around 10 at night. I'll save your aim address for now.

Btw, whose Cristin? I'll still take him and everything but was just wondering if he was a member of TSA NY or something.
Cristin is a girls name.

I am she.

Top Bottom