• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Smash Affiliates - Making appearances here and there since 2006

Warrior of Zarona

変身
BRoomer
You might be better off starting a new thread in the regular Atlantic North forum, and not here.

So everything about the venue is up, I'll soon update information about Chibo's and Pakman's streaming sites. Can you guys link me to your channels?

Also, I think for this first event, we're going ahead with the current MBR Ruleset. It'll at least give me a basis on where to start with if I consider modifying the ruleset in the future, and give me a chance to learn about how tournaments playout these days.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
All right, so let's meet on January 5th if possible at my place. We'll have some games, do our usual thing, explain what I want to do, and show you guys the venue.

It is amazing. In fact, hot and amazing. You'll love it. :bee:

Please let me know if you can come.
Glad to see you plan on hosting again :D

I will actually be holding Melee at my tourney next weekend so anyone interested please come a long. Tourney link is in my sig.

And yes, I did base my new crew's signature of TSA's lolol!

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
You might be better off starting a new thread in the regular Atlantic North forum, and not here.

So everything about the venue is up, I'll soon update information about Chibo's and Pakman's streaming sites. Can you guys link me to your channels?

Also, I think for this first event, we're going ahead with the current MBR Ruleset. It'll at least give me a basis on where to start with if I consider modifying the ruleset in the future, and give me a chance to learn about how tournaments playout these days.
http://twitch.tv/clashtournaments

Kalzar

Smash Cadet
Ah, ok then thanks for the info and good luck on the up coming tournament.

:phone:

Warrior of Zarona

変身
BRoomer
So we had an idea about using googledoc to preregister people into the tournament - Michelle has some experience using the browser-based program to gather information. The preregister isn't a requirement, but doing so allows you to get your own customized nametag, instead of needing to write it down in the tournament. It just looks more official that way, I think. If you've been on facebook chat with me, you should know what a sample nametag looks like.

Here's a customized sample Michelle made for me, note that regular nametags will have the options listed for Singles, Doubles, or Spectator.

All of TSA who show up will get their own name tags, just let me know for sure if you're definitely going. I'll also need to know which TSA are going to play, and who can actually help run the tournament with me - I won't need more than 2 people, methinks, and I already know Pakman is going to stream, so he may get his own special name tag as well. We'll be opening the pre-reg soon once I finalize it.

There are some other ideas I have in store, and little by little, we'll be able to reveal more - I'm hoping to get everything out by the beginning of January. Also, if you can make it to the Jan 5th meeting, that'd be super awesome, especially those coming out from PA and NY.

So yeah... hype.

Warrior of Zarona

変身
BRoomer
Double post! Here's some random news.

I'm on this super journey for weight loss, and in my first week, I've lost 5.6 lbs. Feeling freakin' amazing.

I feel like my sig! Both of them. :D

Scar

#HarveyDent
Just wanted to plug Melee @ EVO - if the winners can donate any of their winnings, or if (even better) the entry fees can include some amount of money that will be donated to the EVO fund, it would be a huge help!

Warrior of Zarona

変身
BRoomer
lol hie gaiz.

we're having a tournament on august 10th. go advertise please!

Also, lost my dancing animals gif. Laptop that had it originally is shot.

Saaadface. :(

Warrior of Zarona

変身
BRoomer
Just FYI for the rest of TSA, the last SMASHACRE was a huge success in terms of attendance. I'm making plans to make the next one even bigger, and I'm probably going to have a true revival for TSA. Since we're all spread out all over the country these days, it'll be so super hard to have our meetings, so I'll figure out an alternative in the future.

In the meanwhile, I don't want this thing to be such a relic anymore. It's the NEO generation of TSA, so let's make it hot and amazing.

ARS3N4L

Smash Rookie
Guess who's back? Back again.
Chocobo's back. Tell a friend!

(And he can't remember his old password and the email address he made his old account on is gone.)

Hi. <3

Warrior of Zarona

変身
BRoomer
Mogwai, definitely want to catch up.

Don't know if you guys know, but I'm actually into Smash 4 right now. I'll be competing in those events.

Warrior of Zarona

変身
BRoomer
It's been about a year since I posted here. Hope everyone is well.

I'm doing a Smash 4 event in Bensalem. You can check it out here.

<3 you guys.

Last edited:

Warrior of Zarona

変身
BRoomer
Smashacre was pretty smooth yesterday. Weird to be back in the KOTC team. It's like I came full circle.

I'm adding melee the next time he hosts this. The only thing I wish for is that I could control the date and venue myself, but alas, I only come along for the ride.

It should be a pretty fantastic ride though.

Top Bottom