• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Smash 3C Project - PM alts, recolors, and more!

ledgerewskie

Smash Journeyman
I've got another cool Snake update to show! It's Tuxedo Snake! This is jaystring's soon-to-be-released import with textures by the Smash 3 team! There are two versions, as well. Here's Solid Snake:

And here's Big Boss kicking Samus in her ovaries, complete with his new hairstyle and face!

NinfanNanz

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4425-2858-3538
I have waited so long to see James Bond a man in smash appropriately dressed to kick some butt and get some butt.

MaybeGerg

Smash Apprentice
You want the arm straps to be darker? That's the only difference I can see, and if so, there's not really a point in doing that since you want us to make new costumes for such a subtle change.

drogoth232

Smash Lord
There's some slight details that are modelled on as opposed to textured on, along with the shoulder pads and Marth's brawl face.

And some horizontal folds on the end of the tunic, but hey I won't judge tunics for the way they fold. Might be non-binary folds or something.

Shren

Smash Journeyman
You want the arm straps to be darker? That's the only difference I can see, and if so, there's not really a point in doing that since you want us to make new costumes for such a subtle change.
The straps aren't textured on, and the shoulder pads are in a different shape.

Eldritch Thaumaturge

Smash Rookie
Everything is better with the Minus Famicon Marth model but you should keep the old Smash 3C belt because it looks better

Last edited:

ledgerewskie

Smash Journeyman
I've been really drawing out these Snake previews but that's okay, because Snake is bae. Either way, this will be the last preview I show of him before we release all these Snake goodies. We've already revealed that Big Boss is getting new facepaints and new camos (most of which have not been shown yet), but Solid is getting some new colors of his own! Here the are:

Some of his other existing camos have also received tweaks, especially Leopard/Animal and Salad Snack.

In addition, while all the Big Boss costumes receive a matching Smash 3 render, Solid will be getting both a matching render, and a brand new one! Here are both:

D

Deleted member

I've been really drawing out these Snake previews but that's okay, because Snake is bae. Either way, this will be the last preview I show of him before we release all these Snake goodies. We've already revealed that Big Boss is getting new facepaints and new camos (most of which have not been shown yet), but Solid is getting some new colors of his own! Here the are:

Some of his other existing camos have also received tweaks, especially Leopard/Animal and Salad Snack.

In addition, while all the Big Boss costumes receive a matching Smash 3 render, Solid will be getting both a matching render, and a brand new one! Here are both:

Inb4 Kept-you-waiting Wednesday is reality

Darxmarx

Smash Rookie
NNID
DarxMarx
3DS FC
2020-0150-5391
Man, all of these beautiful costumes are making it difficult for me to pick out what costumes I want to use!
But, you know what? That's my favorite problem to have.
As always, thank you so much for all of the amazing work you've done! I'm sure that we are all looking forward to whatever our future here holds. I'm still trying to recover from all of the chill I'm noticing in the Discord.

Nefnoj

Smash Lord
Actually yes. Someone (Glares at said person, you know who you are) was adamant about having the belly button large enough to stick his foot through.
It was Snake, wasn't it? Judging from that earlier screenshot, it seems like that's what he was going for.

;)

Sliquify_Cheeze

Smash Cadet
Umm, uno question. What the hell is wrong with Pit that he constantly causes crashes? I've also heard that deleting his new sounds fixes him. How do I delete his sounds if this is the case?

Greyson

Smash Apprentice
Trust me, the S3C Discord has that and more. We have entire pages worth of testing how different line placements work on ZSS's body. Guess where most of the focus was on.
Oopsies.

Umm, uno question. What the hell is wrong with Pit that he constantly causes crashes? I've also heard that deleting his new sounds fixes him. How do I delete his sounds if this is the case?
If you're running PM, go to projectm -> pf -> sfx and replace 10.sawnd with the original PM file.

Last edited:

Shren

Smash Journeyman
look at the pit solo download, it will have that infamous .sawnd file, look in your build for that file, and delete it.

Greyson

Smash Apprentice
FitPit.pac is just movesets, sword trails, and other assorted good stuff. I don't know if the pac provided by Smash 3 is bugged in any way, but if only the sawnd is messed up then the pac should be fine.

Aghanim

Smash Apprentice
hey guys it has been while since I posted there! This time while we are all excited for the new snake and fusion zero suit alts being updated/worked on; I'm back with some fixes!

Mr L model has been updated with some hot button shadows

...Or check his new imgur album!

Download him now!

Wii ROB has been updated too! He has got some new cool shiny lights on his leds!

Ocarina of time Link, got some rigging fixes on his mirror shield alternate costume!

And finally GI Lucario, SJS Samus, SJS Baley Samus and Retro Samus have got closed holes and cull settings fixes

I don't have nothing "new" to preview... so here, take an hot random retro suit samus pic (yes it's the updated one)

Enjoy the new updates! If you are willing to cotribute to this project or interested in having a conversation or even if you wanted to ask something related to this new update then please check out our official smash 3C discord channel!

Last edited:

ToaFierceDeityLink

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3368-4697-8610
Switch FC
SW-8454-1587-3988
question, why is 'Classic Roy' used in the Smash 3 Lite pack? sorry if this has already been asked

Top Bottom