• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Smash 3C Project - PM alts, recolors, and more!

Cynapse

Smash Ace
After an entire year and an ungodly amount of confusion and collaboration, the spiky blue rodent is finally up to par with the rest of the cast! Huzzah! Normally I would put in more effort for a post, but the frustration involved with this one warrants well-deserved exasperation.

We might have more in store for him...or something. Happy new year?

Last edited:

Layell

Smash Journeyman
A small concern with the new Brawl Sonic renders.

Mainly that consistency was thrown out the window, the slightly different hand positions are a bit awkward. Eyes and even size of the renders are slightly different.

Without explaining too much I used multiple renders to ensure the hand position is the same. Maybe I should come back and fix that all up, because even though I didn't really do anything I am still credited in this new version.

Layell

Smash Journeyman
I have updated the christmas pack with Midna coloured Zelda, I also included renders in my render dropbox.

Yeheah

Smash Cadet
Team of Smash 3c: Nobody thinked in remake all the assistant trophy with Smash 3 models and renders (like are Andross and Starfy now)? Honestly, when i play i see badly Waluigi or Little Mac when appears out of her trophy for her brawl style...

I only says that as a suggestion, and NO, I CAN'T DO IT PERSONALLY because i don't know nothing about editting models and things like that.

Last edited:

MaybeGerg

Smash Apprentice
Team of Smash 3c: Nobody thinked in remake all the assistant trophy with Smash 3 models and renders (like are Andross and Starfy now)? Honestly, when i play i see badly Waluigi or Little Mac when appears out of her trophy for her brawl style...
In my eyes, there's a lot of people who just don't care about the things that aren't considered the default for Project M. The Discord actually had channels for bosses, assist trophies and other subspace enemies, but... Well, let's just say 5 months of inactivity sort of made it irrelevant, so it's been merged. I'm sure there's some people interested in working on it, but it isn't a priority, considering the existence of things like Pig Ganon and whatever else the cool kids are interested in right now i dunno.

ThePizzaDog

Smash Rookie

I only says that as a suggestion, and NO, I CAN'T DO IT PERSONALLY because i don't know nothing about editting models and things like that.
As stated in the first post, this is not a request thread. Even though they may seem simple sometimes, these mods take a lot of time and effort to make, sometimes taking months for the more complex ones. I've never worked on one myself, but I know that assist trophies are also particularly hard to test because of their randomized spawns.
(We all do this in our spare time, too, and would rather use the time we have to work on stuff that personally interests us. I personally haven't had time to make textures in months, which kind of sucks.)
This isn't meant as a slight on you in particular, because I'm sure your post was well-intentioned and you didn't mean any harm by it. It's just that I've seen so many requests and complaints on this thread since I've gotten here, and it's gotten a little tiring.
But hey-- last year, I didn't know anything about this sort of thing either. And it's not like I'm a big shot or anything now, but I've got a few mods under my belt that I'm pretty proud of, in collaboration with some pretty talented folks. If you look up some tutorials and give it a shot, you might be able to make the mods you want to use yourself!
(This ended up sounding a lot more like a PSA than I expected! Whatever!)

Waluigi is a she?

"don't know nothing" — This implies that you know something. If not, you've no reason not to learn then!
All due respect, and maybe it's just me, but I'm not a huge fan of this kind of pedantic rudeness. :/

SHHedgehog

Smash Rookie
NNID
SHHedgehog
3DS FC
2380-4981-8458
Seems like the Melee Wolf download is broken? There anywhere else (Or from anyone else) i'm able to get it from?

Yeheah

Smash Cadet
Waluigi is a she?

"don't know nothing" — This implies that you know something. If not, you've no reason not to learn then!
1) grammar mistake. Sorry but i am not english, was a big fail :,D

2) yes yes, it's never too late to learn... but i doesn't have to see videos or tutorials to learn because, literally, i doesn't have time. I am student in a university and i am going to do lessons for get the b1 in english, and more more more...
If i have time to learn and do this mods myself, i never appears in this thread.

However, thanks for reed my comments and answer them.

IFerPe01

Smash Cadet
Could there possibly be a pack for Legacy XP? Something like this: http://imgur.com/a/4TqpK (before and after)
What I mean is that the model doesn't change (except Wario of course) and only changes colors, no glasses, just colors.
I know that I shouldn't request, but I tried myself and everytime I test it crashes. I tried manually and using Costume Manager but nothing. I only got Luigi, Bowser and ZSS to work, but that's it.
(btw I use a real wii with a 8gb sd card)

Layell

Smash Journeyman
Coming in at Sonic speed here is another Brawl Sonic update

I fixed a few texture issues, some texture seams, new costumes, as well as adding run trails for all 22 costumes YES 22 COSTUMES.

Included is even Jet Set Sonic Brawl pose assets, they will stay in the Brawl Sonic pack until we update Jet Set Sonic again, which will hopefully be rocking the streets in the near future...

Skate on my friends.

edit: now with proper download link

edit again: A jet set sonic fur fix that was going to make its appearance in the future jet update is in here now too.

Last edited:

britipinojeff

Smash Journeyman
I saw in the Super Pack that Lucas got some new CSPS for the Commander costume. Is his costume pack going to get an update?

Layell

Smash Journeyman
I saw in the Super Pack that Lucas got some new CSPS for the Commander costume. Is his costume pack going to get an update?
It was sort of an add-on thanks to SylvSSB, perhaps he and I can get that on somewhere.

The Blitzkrieg

Smash Apprentice
Layell Layell it is a sin to tease so please for ****'s sake give it to us

i wish i could cuss on a website where it's trying to be friendly to kids but 95% of the population here are adults who don't want to be adults
we e-sports now

Layell

Smash Journeyman
Well since people want recolours so badly here take these recolours.

You are welcome in advance.

(bonus the first two colours were actually designed by the Smash 3 team but were dropped in favour of the current selection of colours, but I brought them back along with NES Peach and a purple that isn't so evil looking).

Top Bottom