• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Skyworld Arena: Light vs Dark

3 or 4 Stock per person?

Votes: 3 42.9%

Votes: 3 42.9%

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Don't mind

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
Ok final things before we start tomorrow.

You don't have to have everyone added before we start but just add people on the spot, I guess it's simpler.

It will be 3 stock 8 min per game.

Both players (regardless of whether you win or lose) will report the result of the match with your remaining stocks or opponents. I think it's best if you guys messaged me through discord but im open to other met. Although not everyone is on discord (remember if you reply to the chat you have to tag me)i think so PMing me on smashboards or posting here is fine too.

Stage list will be Palutena omega, battlefield, smashville, town and city, and delfino (so you can slope dash everywhere). With such a small stage list the stage choice will be decided by.....hmmm what's a fun way to do this..... playing in FD with a handicap of 300% winner gets to choose >;3

Once the tourney starts only the first players are required to stay, the other players can go where they want but must always be ready to reply when i contact them, otherwise we move to the next person.

These are the final team orders

Light
ChaoticRoy
Feelicks
TMNTSSB4
Spiderfreak1011
Useredsa

Dark
Tito Mass
Zachslash
Koiba
Pepe
Xacer

And that's all I think have I missed anything? any questions? suggestions?

anyways.... Koiba Koiba TMNTSSB4 TMNTSSB4 @Feelicks Zachslash Zachslash @useredsa Tito Maas Tito Maas ChaoticRoy ChaoticRoy spiderfreak1011 spiderfreak1011
Holy **** is that how we choose stages lol

Last edited:

ReRaze

'Nee Sama
NNID
ReRaze
3DS FC
0705-3321-7681
Holy **** is that how we choose stages lol
Indeed Koiba indeed (Insert maniacal laugh here)

unless people want something else :3

Last edited:

ChaoticRoy

Smash Rookie
NNID
Roythunder
3DS FC
4356-1809-4292
Am I going first? welp, I guess I'm the weak part of the chain after all lol

ReRaze ReRaze I can switch place with you if you want. I don't mind the edginess anyway lol

ReRaze

'Nee Sama
NNID
ReRaze
3DS FC
0705-3321-7681
Am I going first? welp, I guess I'm the weak part of the chain after all lol

ReRaze ReRaze I can switch place with you if you want. I don't mind the edginess anyway lol
sure if you want, nah you're not the weak part of the chain you're the only est person on light side so you'd have the least lag with everyone if you did get through far.

Last edited:

ReRaze

'Nee Sama
NNID
ReRaze
3DS FC
0705-3321-7681
sure if you want, nah you're not the weak part of the chain you're the only est person on light side so you'd have the least lag with everyone if you did get through far.

Crap crap crap im so sorry guys my internet died all of a sudden, bill wasn't paid :dizzy: got it done this morning.

We're gonna do this thing tomorrow or if someone's busy then next week at the same time damn I suck :crying:
Edit: It looks like I stuffed up with my time calculations nvm this thing is still on time I was panicking for nothing. It actuslly starts tomorrow for me lol.

Ok final teams, main difference is i swapped sides with Roy and @Feelicks you are first now, Just to be clear (for myself too) this thing starts at 6pm UTC Saturday the 30th for everybody.

Light
Feelicks
TMNTSSB4
Spiderfreak1011
Useredsa
Xacer

Dark
Tito Mass
Koiba
Zachslash
ChaoticRoy
Pepe

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Edit: It looks like I stuffed up with my time calculations nvm this thing is still on time I was panicking for nothing. It actuslly starts tomorrow for me lol.

Ok final teams, main difference is i swapped sides with Roy and @Feelicks you are first now, Just to be clear (for myself too) this thing starts at 6pm UTC Saturday the 30th for everybody.

Light
Feelicks
TMNTSSB4
Spiderfreak1011
Useredsa
Xacer

Dark
Tito Mass
Koiba
Zachslash
ChaoticRoy
Pepe
Welcome back to the family

ReRaze

'Nee Sama
NNID
ReRaze
3DS FC
0705-3321-7681
@Feelicks and Tito Maas Tito Maas aren't replying.

Koiba Koiba and TMNTSSB4 TMNTSSB4 looks like you guys are going first! Remember how to pick stages? 300% handicap 1 stock winner chooses out of smashville, palutena omega, town and city, delfino and battlefield

Last edited:

ReRaze

'Nee Sama
NNID
ReRaze
3DS FC
0705-3321-7681
I'm here before 11 AM, sorry i couldn't be here earlier though. Am i still on time?
Ermagherd you made it, your up dude, you are playing Koiba 2 stocks left. It's alot easier if you use the discord.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609

spiderfreak1011

Smash Ace
NNID
spiderfreak1011
3DS FC
3050-8430-0117
Ermagherd you made it, your up dude, you are playing Koiba 2 stocks left. It's alot easier if you use the discord.
I would use the discord, but i need an invite. Can i have one plz?

Also, saw how we choose stages, lol, i like that handicap

ReRaze

'Nee Sama
NNID
ReRaze
3DS FC
0705-3321-7681
Yep okay!

Also could someone give a real quick explanation on how crew battles work? I probably should've asked that sooner, my bad
TL:DR You start with 3 stocks and if you win you carry on to the next match with how many stocks you have remaining.

In your case first thing you guys do is play on FD with a 300% handicap, winner chooses a stage. You play with 3 Stocks and Spider has to play with 2 via SDing once because he lost a stock last match. If you win you move on with how many stocks you have left regardless of percentage,

Last edited:
Top Bottom