• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Skyloft Library's Zelda Compendium

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Worry not fellow Hylians for this guide shall receive an addition most new within the next cycle of three days!

Pretty much expect an update soon!

AlanHaTe

Smash Ace
and you're right, I like how it looks!!

that's some nice and useful data imo. that's why I thought i had to be included xD

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Guys you should constantly remind Courier to stop being a lazy *** and complete the tables!

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
-Finished walking/running speeds.
-Added Statistics to the guide.
-Did some cleaning up and editing.

AlanHaTe

Smash Ace
running speed looks weird, I mean... sonic's running speed can't be only 100 and jigglypuff's 285 x_x

everything else looks pretty good =D

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Um I guess I should have said what it means... pretty much the lower the number the faster the character is. The number means how many frames it takes to walk/run to their death on Eldin or something.

LiteralGrill

Smokin' Hot~
I saw this guide said something about Zelda having a down throw chain grab, it didn't say much after that. I've been trying to mess around with it to figure it out but no matter what each character seems to be able to escape, anyone care to explain how it's done?

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
I saw this guide said something about Zelda having a down throw chain grab, it didn't say much after that. I've been trying to mess around with it to figure it out but no matter what each character seems to be able to escape, anyone care to explain how it's done?
you need a wall that they will hit so its only situation for certain areas. stages like RC, and PS1 (iirc) are the only legal stages that it can be done on

Top Bottom