• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Shoulder Barge counters Marth's Final Smash?

JabbatheHutt

The Kingpin of the Outer Rim
I've done this like five times over the last seven years, and it was always pure luck, but I timed my shoulder barge just right, and it completely countered IKe's final smash.

The critical hit thing from FE popped up, but did nothing.

Has this happened to you guys before or is this just a glitch.

EDIT: I meant IKES final smash

Last edited:

xzx

Smash Lord
I assume you took some damage in the progress, since Wario's F-smash has some Super Armor frames. That is the only reason I can see for Wario not getting caught up in a Final Smash.

JabbatheHutt

The Kingpin of the Outer Rim
I assume you took some damage in the progress, since Wario's F-smash has some Super Armor frames. That is the only reason I can see for Wario not getting caught up in a Final Smash.
It was just weird. I used the shoulder as soon as my friend who was Ike used his Final Smash. wish I recorded it

xzx

Smash Lord
All right, this is what must have happened: He used his Final Smash on you while you used F-smash. He hit you, but during your Super Armor frames. It's not weirder than that.

Top Bottom